Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:53 pm

"No..." he said. "She abandoned me before she stuck the spell onto me..." He sighed. He hated how easily he'd been defeated there. He couldn't do proper magic without Sasha, but he couldn't do much at all with her.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Nok'tara closed her eyes for a minute, then looked at Karkinos, saying, "Hmmm...seems that Sasha put quite a spell on you. I can help you, but you'll have to sell me something in return." She then smiled at the weak mage as she said, "Your soul."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Karkinos pondered. He didn't want to be a dridder anymore. And the "your soul" deal seemed to be pretty standard. He realized though he didn'r really know what that meant.

"Uhm...what does giving you my soul entail?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 pm

"it was a binding speel sort of meaning it can only be removed by the caster if they so choose nok'tora would have been able to get you free of the spell but sasha already came up with that she made it that she was the one who had to remove the spell"Kalen says coming into view wiping digestive acids from her body as she looked angrilly at arkinos
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Nok'tara clicked her tongue, saying, "Oh, well. Guess I can't help you then. I might be able to convince her to change you back if you sell your soul to me, though. As for what it entails, it means that you will belong to me forever and ever. Even when you are alive, you will belong to me. Meaning that if you're taking a walk in Felarya, when I want you to do something, you will do it for me, even if it's the worst thing you could possibly imagine,or else."

"And when you die, you will not go to Heaven. You will be brought here to my chambers in Hell. Unlike Fiona and John, there will be no oppurtunity to become a...well, you're not supposed to know about that either. Point being, you can either have a chance at casting that form away and become mine for eternity...or you can keep your soul, and try to fix the problem yourself, but chances are you won't get very far. I'm only offering this once. Take it or leave it." Nok'tara stated, looking at Karkinos with every bit of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Karkinos thought about it. He sighed.

"If I give you my soul...can you stop Sasha from transforming me against my will? And from ever destroying my mental control like that ever again?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Nok'tara nodded as she said, "Of course. When I get her to change you back to human form, I'll cast a spell on you that will keep you invulnerable to any transformation or mind altering spells...except for mine."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Karkinos sighed. But he realized that if he was to stop randomly eating people, this was the only way. But even if it meant damnation afterwards? But he'd be just as damned if he was a sadistic dridder.

"Fine..." he said. "Take my soul."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Nok'tara smiled, taking Karkinos' hand in between her finger and thumb, and pressing on it before letting go. A mark then flashed on his hand for a second before disappearing. "That mark will only become visible when your mortal shell is destroyed. However, if any succubus tries to consume your soul and your shell, the mark will then begin to reverse the process, placing their energy and power inside your body instead. Now, before I cast that spell on you..."

The demoness then looked through the house until she found Sasha. "Hey, you! Karkinos is mine now, and I don't want him as a dridder, so change him back! NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Sasha gave nok'tora a grin and stuck tongue out before walking out of the house "nope why don't you make me"she says cheekily looking up at nok'tora smiling as if she didn't care.

Kalen sighed and cam walking out next to sasha looking up at nok'tora "don't worry she's very stuborn when it comes to things like this and food"she says looking casually at sasha.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:57 pm

"Well, if you won't change him back..." She then set Karkinos down, and grabbed both Kalen and Sasha, bringing them up to her face as she said, "Then I'm just either gonna have to eat you both...or I can give you both to the frost succubus. You're not supposed to be here, and you've only been allowed to stay here by my good graces. However, if you won't change him back, then you're days of safety here are over. By the way, Lir'oni LOVES torturing trespassers, so you two will be going through...well, you know...Hell."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:01 am

Sasha looked unmoved by nok'tora's threat while kalen screamed kicking her legs sasha lips curled into a smile "yeah maybe so but i'm still not gonna change him back"she says smiling.

Kalen screamed "no not me i haven't done anything wrong o upset anyone all i've done is being constantly eaten"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 am

Nok'tara cocked an eyebrow at what Sasha said. She had hoped that threatening her friend would make her change her mind, but seeing how she really didn't care about what happened to her, the succubus looked at Kalen, saying, "You REALLY need to pick better friends." With that, she placed Kalen on the ground, and she flew off with Sasha in her hand to where Mir'oni was. "Hey! Mir'oni! I have something for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:14 am

Lir'oni hastily shut down the portal link she was talking to Balthus with. She smiled at Nok'tara. "I'm glad to see you again! Having trouble getting those little mortals out?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 am

Nok'tara narrowed her eyes as she said, "Yeah, I bet you are. Anyway, they're not giving me too much trouble. This one ..." She then showed Sasha to the frost succubus, "...in particular's getting on my nerves, so I thought you'd might to have her."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:20 am

"Well... it looks like you found your OWN way in, Lir'oni... Good... My powers would be wasted on such a trivial pursuit... Why waste your time in such small paltry power games...? Balthus asked, appearing above the Ice Succubi.

"My powers are a gateway to far greater heights than mere torturers.... I had hoped that an Ice Succubi would have far larger aspirations than this... But I guess even natural instincts override any desire for power... after all, you still need to eat, and I guess you like your food still warm with mortal life..." Balthus looked at Kalen, Sasha and Karkinos.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:47 am

Sasha was getting nervous now but didn't show it she waved happily at lir'oni though she struggled kicking her legs in nok'tora's grip she swallowed nervously listening to the two succubus's talk.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:49 am

"Oh! You shouldn't have!" said Lir'oni in delight, gripping Sasha tightly. She then paused. "Is there anything you want for this?" she said, not really used to the idea of gifts. Everything worked in deals so people could benefit themselves.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 am

Nok'tara smiled as she said, "Just keep hush hush about the ones I have, and I'll keep hush hush about the one you have. That way, you can keep her aaaaaall to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 am

Lir'oni smiled. That seemed like a reasonable deal. She felt like she'd won something here - she was being paid off to keep quiet. Something earned!

She giggled as Sasha struggled in her grip. The little demon was probably trying spells, but meagre compared to Lir'onis countering. She sat down on a rock, looking at Sasha with an evil glint in her eyes.

"We are going to have so much fun!" she said. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:19 am

sasha scowled looking up at lir'oni a small smile on her face "well miss my name is sasha and you are lir'oni correct so if you could just let me go i'll get my friend and we'll be on our way"she says calmly looking up at the succubus holding her she was afraid of the demon and wondered what was planned for her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:24 am

"Hmm...no." said Lir'oni. "So Sasha...what do you like to do for fun?" she said smiling and letting her cold breath waft over Sasha.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:26 am

Sasha shivered feeling lir'oni's breathe on her body she looked up at her face a smirk on her face "well usualy for fun i have sex or eat my friend"she says smiling "why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:31 am

"Well, you two have fun! I'm gonna head home now!" Nok'tara said with a smile, flying away from the scene, leaving Sasha at the mercy of the sadistic frost succubus.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 am

"Hey!" said Lir'oni. "Sex and eating! I love to do those things too! We'll have so much fun together!" She then lay back, opening her legs and moving Sasha towards her womanhood, slowly to show her what she intended to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next