Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 am

"no no no please"Sasha says struggling she looked down at the succubus's womanhood and swallowed nervously she struggled the best she could in lir'oni's grip "let me go bitch"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:38 am

Lir'oni laughed and then with great enthusiasm began to masturbate using Sasha in the place of a dlido. She giggled as she watched the little neko demon struggle. This was one of the most fun toys she had ever had! She'd have to thank Nok'tara later.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 am

Sasha screamed gasping each time she was pulled out of lir'oni's womanhood she struggled still getting a little more violent with her struggles as she atempted to escape with no succes yet.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 am

Lir'oni held Sasha up. "Having fun yet?" she said. "Well, you like eating too, right? I think I can do that for you." Lir'oni waved her hand and a small jar of nectar appeared. She forced Sasha in like snack food, then licked her all over. She repeated this and then tossed Sasha into her mouth. She used her thin flexible tongue to stroke Sasha, even harshly groping her groin. Once she had her fill, she swallowed Sasha, letting her creep down her throat. The neko landed in her stomach. Lir'oni burped and patted her stomach.

She smiled as she let acid drip in at a very slow rate.

"I'm not quite done with you." she said. She cast another spell. Within her stomach, long blue tendrils emerged from the walls, gripping Sasha and probing her in every most uncomfortable way possible, while Lir'oni waiting for the acid to build up in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:42 am

Balthus watched... he was cringing inside, just as he did when he watched Nok'tara do the same with Marcus. Not because he was sqeamish, or because he hated sex... but merely because he had been in such situatins before himself, and every time he was... the curse had drained him so badly.. it took months to recover.

Balthus's uncomfortable irritation began to surface. "My patience wears THIN, succubus..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 am

Sasha screamed covered in saliva and bits of hunny she was in the succubus stomach and to make matters worse tendrills were ow wrapping themselves around her.The tendrills wrapped around her wrists and ankles forcing her legs apart while this was going on spikes had apeared from the tendrils piercing the skin on her body she screamed out in pain blod trickled onto the stomach floor from her ankles and wrists.

At the bottom of the stomach Sasha could see the stomach acids slowly building up creeping towards her the tendrills now forced them selves into her womanhood pushing in and then pulling out at great force causing blood to pour from her womanhood she screamed in pain as another tendril wrapped around her neck "please.....stop....i...i'l..d..do..anything j..just make....it...stop"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 am

"Fine then." said Lir'oni, getting up to leave. "I'll be at my own place if any of you need me. I'm still open to deals, my friend." She sauntered off, rubbing her stomach.

"Oh, don't worry honey, it'll stop. When you're dead. Then I'll bring you back and we can do it all over again! Sex and eating - nothing more fun, huh?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:53 am

"how about not dying thats more fun"Sasha says struggling against the tendrils around her body "p..p..please l..l..let m..m.me out please h..have mercy"she says pleading with llir'oni hoping to get through to her she didn't want to keep doing this it was realy uncomfortable "i.i.i'll be your slave"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 pm

"But you're so much fun as a toy!" giggled Lir'oni. "And you said you liked sex and eating. Heck, you're getting both done at the same time. Still...it would be nice to be able to make you do things. Even if I don't kill you.

The tendrils inside her stomach withdrew except for one which dangled Sasha upsidedown over the stomach acids. Suddenly, the tendrils reappeared, but spun together. Ice formed into web like patterns as the magic formed a large spider. The acid's dissapeared and the tendril dropped Sasha to the ground, which oddly enough seemed to be cold snow. The blue spider loomed over her, demoic tendrils snapping from it's back.

"Your friend was stuck with a crazed spider person, wasn't she?" asked Lir'oni. "Not the nicest thing." The spider paused, mouth open. "Offer yourself up as food and I'll brand you. Though it might be uncomfortable." The inside of the spider's mouth glowed a dark blue.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Sasha swallowed nervously looking timidly at the spider she took this time to retract her demon wings and tail back into her "you want me to become the spiders food it's not like a dridder it will not swallow me whole i know what it would do it would add venom to me transforming my insides to a liquid while my skin stayed as a hard solid it would then feast off me for some time"she says swallowing nervously while looking at the spider "what happened to honour between demons stil.ok ok then you may have me as food"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:20 pm

The spider loomed over Sasha and plunged it's fangs into her. She was taken by a terrible feeling of coldness. Two of the spider's mandibles picked Sasha up and dragged her into it's mouth. It sunk it's fangs into her again and then swallowed, plunging her into darkness. Within the spider, sharp spine emerged out of the walls. These sunk into Sasha and began to drink her innards slowly, moving cold liquid into it. As this happened, a blue sigil slowly grew brighter on Sasha's side. She was drained, but still concious. A row of sharp teeth then opened in the stomach and Sasha was pulled in and chewed to pieces as she fell.

She awoke when she hit the floor. Lir'oni squatted over her, grinning. She gently touched the blue mark on Sasha.

"Well, you're my slave now, aren't you? I'm sure we'll have lots of fun! So...what do you think? Sex or food?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Sasha fell through pain after pain before she awok looking up at lir'oni as she sat up she somehwt grinned uneasily before it faded she got to her feet "i..i..guess..i am"she says timidly not thinking about what lir'oni could do to her or have her do,sasha grimaced imagining being put through various torments before she swallowed and finnaly speaking to lir'oni "what does it matter your going to have lots of fun not me what fun could i possibly have as your slave"she says once again showing her demonic wings and tail.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 pm

That's when Nok'tara decided to fly over to where Mil'ori and Sasha were, with Mil'ori looking like she had the time of her life while Sasha the most miserable time. She landed in front of them as she said, "Hey, there! Are you two enjoying each other's company?"

She knew Balthus was nearby, so she sent a message to his mind saying, "Please don't interfere. I'm trying to make Sasha change Karkinos back to a human so I can send all of them home."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:09 pm

"You know, Nok'tara... I CAN break that spell... using the Void energy to disolve it... but it seems you are determined to torture that small demon using Lir'oni... Very well."

Balthus replied as he watched on.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:14 pm

"Well, you sure picked a great time to tell me. I was told that only the person who cast the spell could break it. Sasha wouldn't do it, so I figured the only way I could get her to do it was by spending some time with Lir'oni, then getting Sasha back from her by a trade. I would have COMPLETELY taken the oppurtunity of you breaking the spell if I had known about it." Nok'tara said to Balthus, frustrated that she hadn't known earlier.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:10 pm

"You need only have asked... it's not like you didn't know what my power can do..." Balthus replied, shrugging his shoulders.

His mind was elsewhere as well, listening to Dusty's description of his life, memories he had long forgotten.

"I had.... a family?!....."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:55 pm

"Okay." said Lir'oni. "I better give you some work to do. First thing, I'm still hungry. So I need you to go run an errand." She waved her hand and an ice bound book appeared in it.

"This is my notebook...everything on anyone in Hell. Let's see, what can I call in...ah! Okay. Go to that goat demon Gorashik. Apparently he just got two new slaves - a couple of nekos that just got eaten on Felarya not too long ago. Yep, Soul Clover and Soul Kess. Now, I know about Gorashik's little involvement in the failed Discordia Coup...tell him I'll leak that to Lucifer unless he gives you the nekos. Then come back here with the snacks so we can get down to some real work."

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 am

Balthus frowned a little... he now had memories... small peices of the puzzle of his past that he could no longer place... he stopped levitating... landing before the two Succubi.

He once felt that he no longer had any desire to continue, and he was beginning to feel that way again.

"Is there any point now...? I can no longer forsee... Without my soul... I cannot hear their voices... or feel their memories... But..." he began to speak, more to himself than to them.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:51 am

Sasha swallowed nervously flying off until she found the goat headed demon she swallowed tapping his foot "misstress lir'oni would like your slaves clover and kess so she can eat them and if you don't give them to me to take to her she's going to tell lucifer about your involvment in the failed Discordia Coup"she says nervously looking at gorashik.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am

The goat demon was furious and came close to trying to decapitate Sasha, but had enough sense to realize how much more trouble this would get him into. He unwillingly pushed over the nekos, who he had chained to the wall and looked like he was about to have some fun with.

Lir'oni's voice was heard in Sasha's ear. "Good girl! Now bring them back here slave."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:37 am

Sasha sighed she smiled weakly at the two neko's pulling on the chain due to the load she had to walk back to lir'oni's home rather than fly because she didn't have enough strength to carry two people at once sasha pulled the neko's infront of lir'oni "here are the two neko's you wanted"she says not looking at the neko's or lir'oni.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 am

Lir'oni laughed at how dejected Sasha looked. "Thinking twice about pissing off Nok'tara? Succubae weren't meant to be toyed with. But your works not done. You do know I have access to your mind, so I can see you have some particular skills."

Lir'oni waved her hands and the thick blue mist was created again. It moved to the floor of the cave and summoned forth a circled of tables, stoves, cooling boxes - a small kitchen.

"Okay slave, now to do some slave work. Prepare those neko's, alive, for me to eat. And they better be satisfying...or I'll have to see if you will be. I'm leaving whatever you do entirely up to you. I only order you to put some effort into it."

"Not again..." muttered Kess.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:59 am

Sasha swallowed nervously it wasn't fair what lir'oni was making her do to the neko's and she knew they were afraid an didn't want to cook them just to satisfy the succubus "NO I WON'T BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT OR MY ASSISTANT I CAN'T COOK A GOOD MEAL FOR YOU WORKING IN SUCH TERRIBLE CONDITIONS"she yells a little angrilly up at lir'oni.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Lir'oni laughed. "The right equipment?" She waved her hands and the size and completeness of the kitchen increased. "And an assistant eh?" She snapped her fingers and an annoyed Kalen appeared. The succubus' stomach growled.

"I'm getting hungry for two delicious girls. Either its those two...or you two. Your choice, really slave. You should be glad I'm giving you a choice."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm

Kalen gasped shocked she saw sasha nearby and sighed this wasn't going to be easy she saw sasha point to the two neko's and nodded pulling out a pot over some fire she put the two nekos inside the pot with various herbs and spices as well as some honey and she let the two girls cook while sasha stirred adding vegtables to the pot kalen looked at lir'oni "can i go back now"

"no you get in that pot"Sasha says adding more vegtables to the pot and applyin some honey to kalens face as she stepped into the warm pot squeezing in next to the two nekos "so how are you doing"she asks kess nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next