Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 pm

"You stupid demon neko bitch!" she shouted. "I just got eaten already! Is there some god I pissed off? Why does this always happen to me!? And why did I end up going to hell?"

Lir'oni leaned down. "There's actually a list, if you want it." She inhaled. "My, that does smell good! Take your time, these things need to be done right. You cooking your partner for yourself? She'll give the others a nice flavour." She patted Kess and Clover on their heads.

"You two look so cute in there! Enjoying the bath? You both look delicious."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Sasha shrugged adding more herbs and spices into the hair of kalen,clover and kess sasha smiled "no i just thought you might like an extra person and she'll come back anyway her soul is linked to mine she won't pass on until i die and seeing as how i am already dead she'll stay with me for as long as i see until i release her"she says bluntly kalen and sasha seemed to have ome to terms with there fat.

"I'm confused"clover speaks up "what did i do to end up in hell"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Lir'oni opened her book. "Hmm...well you're on the short list. Unlike your friend here who may be here a lot longer. You are slated for some punishment for stealing a while back. We can only see where the powers that be decide to send you after I brutally torture you and consume your soul." she said happily.

She patted Sasha on the head. "You're so sweet! I've never had such a good slave before. And you do look delicious as well, dear." she said to Kalen.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Kalen sighed moving her head away from lir'onis finger "yeah so it's better than being eaten by a spider anyway"she says sighing as she looked to sasha shaking her had as sasha applied honey to her breasts sasha stood back examining her work she looked glumly up at lir'oni "ok there done and i'm not being good i'm trying not to be tortured thats all i don't like the pain"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:18 pm

"Well, you're a smart little demon then, aren't you? You're figuring out how to live in hell." She snapped her fingers and suddenly Sasha, Kalen and the neko's were on a table that had appeared over the kitchen. Lir'oni sat on a chair at the end, smiling at them. She waved her hand again and plates and garnishes appeard around the pot.

"Alright. Serve me up dinner and then you're done this task." she said, smiling. "While you do that - is there anything you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Sasha sighed putting an apologetic look onto her face as she poured kalen and the neko's onto a plate she made sure to bind them so that they couldn't run away the vegtables fell aroung them some even went on the girls bodys and sasha picked up three apples stuffing them into kalens,clovers and kess's mouth so they didn't complain and to add a little more flavour sasha backed away from the plate "um there your meals ready you can eat them however you want and i'm not hungry right now misstress"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Lir'oni waved her hands and made a comfortable chair on the table for Sasha to enjoy dinner with. She leaned down close to the plate, grinning wickedly at the three girls. She had moved her size down slightly to get up close and personal.

"Now...how to eat first..." she said. Kess screamed as best she could with the apple in her mouth. Lir'oni laughed and picked her up, moving her backwards into her mouth, sucking on her rear. Kess's eyes teared, then widened as Lir'oni licked her vigourously from behind. She began to moan in pain and pleasure as the succubus got very enthusiastic. Then she was sliding back on the tongue, struggling to break free, but it was futile and she was crammed down the throat.

Lir'oni then picked up Clover. She tossed the neko inside her mouth and used her teeth to cut the ropes. She moved her to the roof of her mouth, sucking on her thoroughly. She turned Clover facing headfirst down her mouth and slowly leaned her tongue back, letting her be compressed slowly down her esophagus.

Finally she picked up Kalen, licking her all over before putting her in her mouth. She moved her to either side, flipping her around as she enjoyed her taste. But she was getting hungry and she swallowed.

All three girls landed in Lin'ori's stomach. Kalen fell with a plop on the floor. The tendrils, however, had returned and held Kess and Clover helplessly in the air. The bottom of the stomach sloped in and more tendrils came out, revealing what looked like a maw in the floor of the stomach. This was already filling up with acid as more drained from the roof.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:43 pm

The ropes fell from kalen as she landed on the stomach floor she looked up to kess and clover then down at the bottom of the stomach she swallowed nervously moving as best she could away from the acid she moved the best she could up to the side falling backward to towards the bottom of the stomach she screamed picking herself up.Kalen swallowed nervously again moving up to the sides she jumped up grabbing onto kess foot pulling herself upwards she was face to face with kess now she moved herself up not standing on kess's shoulder standing away from the acids at the bottom of the stomach she screamed hitting the top of the stomach as best she could.

Sasha watched lir'oni eat the three girls sitting down into the chair watching lir'oni the succubus seemed to enjoy eating the girls "i trust it was to your liking"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

"Mmmhmm. Delicious!" she said. "I think I'm going to go get your friend Kalen all done so you can have her back. The other two will be in there for awhile."

Kess screamed as a tendril penetrated her, shifting violently and knocking Kalen off to the ground. No soon had she hit than a tendril wrapped around her leg. The thing in the middle of the floor now looking like the mouth of some nightmarish worm, and the tendril was coming right out of it and dragging Kalen in.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm

"why kalen's just going to be eaten again there's no need to rush her digestion"sasha says smiling resting against the chair she examined lir'oni with a smile upon her face.

Kalen screamed she groaned as she hit the fstomach floor she then felt something wrap around her leg she sat up screaming realising that the tendril was pullingher towards the mouth thing in the middle she screamed hitting at the tendril trying to get it to let go of her she wanted to be free of the tendril so she could climb back up as far away from the stomach acids as possible.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:59 am

Balthus remained silent as the two succubi left him.

His emotions where running wild, silently. his confusion wracked him with guilt.

But already, the will of the Void worked to erase his memories, and his guilt was becoming rage at an astounding rate...

His rage boiled to the surface, and his powers activated with them.

His face became grim, and fierce... he no longer cared about preserving this place... he coouldn't even remember why he was here, or who he had met and befriended.

"HRAAAAAAH!" his roar reverbiated throughout hell, and his powers with it.

Already, massive quakes wracked all nine circles of hell... debris was rising from the ground, as if gravity no longer mattered... the flames of the river stix became increasingly violent, as the void energy began to suffuse everything in the entire area.

Lir'oni's home was also shaking tremendously... as was Nok'tara's

John and Fiona where having fun when the quakes began "Whats going on?!"
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 am

"WOAH!!!" Nok'tara yelled, the ground shaking as Balthus' rage filled the area. Demons were running, trying to hide as Hell began to collapse from the Void energy. Nok'tara then heard the voice of Lucifer say, "LIR'ONI...NOK'TARA...TAKE YOURSELVES AND YOUR SLAVES TO FELARYA. YOU SHALL BE SAFE THERE, AS IT IS THE ONE PLACE HE CAN NEVER ACCESS."

"Thy will be done, my liege." she whispered, flying rapidly towards her now collapsing home, grabbing Fiona and John in one hand, and Karkinos in the other. She then flew out, chanting a spell which opened a portal, which she went through as she said, "BRACE YOURSELVES!!!"

Meanwhile, Lucifer was in his throne room, walking at a slow, relaxed pace towards his throne as all the chaos happened above. He elevated above his throne, grabbing an ancient sword above a mantle it had been placed on. He smiled as he ran his finger on the blade. After all, it had been eons since he had a decent fight.

He then jumped into the air, flying fastly towards where Balthus was. He stopped, hovering a good ways away from the entity of the Void Dragon. He pointed his sword at Balthus as he yelled, "BALTHUS!!! FIGHT ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:03 am

Balthus seemingly ignored Lucifer's challenge...

But something else... Balthus's lips did not move, but words reached Lucifer's ears. "So, the tiny snake who tempted the humans of Earth has grown since the last time we met... You seek to fight us now? when I am incomplete? Your as much of a scavenger as those you seek to protect here... Serpent!"

A wave of dangerous energy swept past Lucifer. Balthus showed no sign of slowing down... was it even Balthus anymore?

"But we guess it matters little now... we shall recover our power... and no amout of double dealing will save you from our wrath this time, your neutral stance ends here... Do you beleive that they can run and hide there forever? Eternity is not long enough, infinity is not far enough... We will find our way there..." Balthus turned towards Lucifer, this time his eyes black as night, his face was stone cold, emotionless.

Within Balthus's mind, he had lost almost all his recent memory... even now, the last thing being erased... was his memory of Malora.

"Malora.... I am sorry... Forgive..." where his last thoughts, before the Void eliminated his memory of her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm

"Sorry girls, we have to leave. Now!" said Lir'oni. She grabbed Sasha in one hand and then leapt upwards, disentigrating into blue mist. She was rather annoyed. She had great plans with how to use a slave, especially such a useful one, to her advantage. She'd never been to Felarya, far too busy with her projects in hell. She landed in the middle of a jungle, her impact causing the trees and grass around her to freeze over.

He stomach sloshed as she landed. Kess and Clover still swung from the tendrils. Kalen, however, on the ground, was pitched forwards, right into the gaping maw. She hit the bottom and was held down as acids began to pour in.

Lir'oni held on to Sasha. "Phew. Well, here we are. I hope not too many demons needed to evacuate or this world's gonna get mighty...interesting."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Sasha smiled looking down at lir'oni's hand "oh dear i guess we ended up here ah well nothing to do now but wait and see what happens i guess"she says "erm could you put me down please your crumpling my wings"she says now smiling timidky because she'd forgotten to retract her wings.

Kalen screamed she could feel stomach acids pour in around her the pain was immense and kalen could see her skin melt away before her eyes she screamed in pain hitting the fleshy prison around her she was surprised she could still breathe but figure that the succubus wanted to feel her meals squirm to the very end.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 pm

A further maw opened in the floor of this prison and smaller tendrils grabbed Kalen, forcing her upright and grabbing each arm. Her legs were sucked into this, where the acid was concentrated and started to digest quickly, her feet soon disentigrating. As she was digested, the tendrils slowly pulled her down further bit by bit, moving up her legs.

"Sorry." said Lir'oni, letting go of Sasha. 'I was just keep a good hold so I didn't loose you as we rushed out of hell. She looked around. "Huh. I suppose we're stuck here until Lucifer gives the all clear." She sighed. "Stuck in this little mortal world. I had so much planned. Ah well, I suppose this can be sort of a vacation. Maybe I can corrupt some mortals here, get some more followers. Do you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Kalen looked down tears forming in her eyes as she screamed in pain she struggle against the tendrills as they pulled her deeper she screamed closing her eyes so she didn't have to watch herself get literally disintagrated she felt her waist melt away she screamed now beginning to slowly black out from the loss of her vital organs.

Sasha smiled looking around her she gave her wings a few test flaps and they still worked perfectly she looked around examing the forest "well misstress i believe we are in a world know as felarya"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Lir'oni smiled at Sasha. She was actually grinning at the pain Kalen was going through. Mortals were so much fun! She rememberd to keep Kalen concious through all of it with magic. She'd go through it all until her brain melted. Such fun!

"Well, I know we're on Felarya. But where exactly? There doesn't seem to be anyone around here. Any demonic temples or such?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 pm

"hmm i don't know"Sasha says looking around her at the forest she could hear kalen's screams just a little she shifted her feet uneasily looking around again "i believe we are somewere near fairy pond though" she paused "by the way what are you gonna do with kalen"

Kalen kept screamin the acid had reached her breasts now and melted away up to her neck she screamed now she knew that the succubus was messing with her as she was still alive she screamed this was silenced as her mouth was melted away.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Lir'oni gave a little burp. "Ah, well I just finished digesting her, so you can bring her back, if you like. One second." Inside her stomach, blue mist swirled around and Kess and Clover began to grow, until they were squished tightly against each other and Lir'oni's belly was bulging.

"Ah, much better. That'll keep me for awhile. Fairies, hmm? Pretty magical, right? But not as dumb as humans...I dunno." She sighed. "Unfortunatly, I think I may need to ask...Nok'tara for help. She's been up here a few times from what I've heard." She sat down against a tree."

"Once you've dealt with your assistant, go find her for me."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Sasha nodded a bright light apeared and kalen once again apeared at the side of sasha kalen swallowed nervously looking up at lir'oni she looked around herself nervously screaming she ran as fast as she could away from ir'oni sasha looked up at lir'oni "how am i supposed to find nok'tora and erm what should i do about kalen?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Lucifer chuckled, placing the sword back in his hilt as he looked at the now Void-infested Balthus. "WELL, VOID DRAGON...IT'S BEEN QUITE A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF CHATTING WITH YOU. STILL ATTEMPTING TO GAIN YOUR SOUL AND BODY, EH?" He chuckled a bit before he continued. "YOUR MEMORY IS SO MARRED, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE AFTER ANYMORE. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY YOUR SOUL WAS SEPERATED IN THE FIRST PLACE?"

"YOU SEE, YOUR SOUL WAS SEPERATED BEFORE YOU BECAME THE VOID DRAGON. WHY? BECAUSE IT CONTAINS THE MEMORIES YOU OBTAIN, IN THE PAST AND PRESENT. NO MATTER WHAT PART OF THE VOID ERASES YOUR MEMORIES, YOUR SOUL NEVER FORGETS. THAT'S WHY THE VOID SEPERATED IT FROM YOU. BECAUSE IT KNEW THAT IF YOU HAD YOUR MEMORIES, YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO BECOME WHAT YOU ARE NOW. WITH THAT BEING SAID, I WONDER."
Lucifer then pulled out a blue orb, glowing with a radiant white light. "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I FUSED FRAGMENTS OF YOUR SOUL WITH THE GENESIS ENERGY THAT DEFEATED YOU EONS AGO?"

Lucifer then threw the orb at Balthus, which traveled at an insanely fast pace, inserting itself into him and destroying the Void Energy infecting him at a rapid pace, restoring pieces of his memory. "NOW, BALTHUS...REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE...UNLOCK THOSE FORGOTTEN MEMORIES."

Meanwhile, Nok'tara flew out of the portal, closing it immediately so Balthus couldn't get through. She then placed Fiona, John, and Karkinos on the ground, saying, "Well, we're here for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 pm

"Yeah." said Karkinos to Nok'tara. "And I'm still a goddamn dridder!" He collapsed the ground, exhausted. "Please just kill me now..." he said sadly.

-----

"Well." said Lir'oni. "She's your assistant so do with her what you want. You still need to do your mission so don't waste too much time chasing her around. If she goes that way she'll probably get eaten by a plant or a fairy so it's not our problem anymore. Now, go on!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Balthus became wracked by pain, his body shuddered as the Void Energy fought viciously with it's only opposite, Genesis Energy.

"GENESIS....?! How did you.... find Genesis Energy? We will not allow our host to become..... GRRRAAAGH!" The will of the Void was being cut off...

"YOU USED ME!!! YOU BASTARD!!! SO MANY PEOPLE DIED!!! USING MY CLAWS!!!" The oppressed Balthus roared at his unseen captor.

"Yes, as was our agreement... you provide the body... we give you our power... and in exchange, you carry out our will... You cannot undo the past.. and we will not allow you to retract the agreement.. or become.... weak!" replied the Void
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:20 pm

Lucifer chuckled, holding another orb twice as big as the one before. "YES...CARE FOR SOME MORE?" He threw this orb at Balthus as well, which inserted into him, destroying more Void energy at an even faster pace then before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next