Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 am

sasha smiled examing karkinos's now he was a nag ashe giggled slightly wondering how kalen felt at this moment i time,kalen screamed she knew she had moments to live looking down she saw her breasts melt away infront of her and soon her head was gone transformed into a pile of nutrcous goo which was broken down also,sasha smiled she could sense kalen's deah and lazily raised her had waving it in the air and as before there was a blinding flash of light and kalen fell stumbling onto the floor "now slave i'm gonna give you a few tasks now one you are going to swallow me but you will not be able to digest me as i am indigestible i will lay in your stomach as i sleep and two make sure kalen doesn't leave constrict her if you have to but make sure she doesn't leave and that she is happy"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:55 am

Karknos wondered when he would get a break. He wasn't hungry, having eaten Kalen's last body, but he hadn't realized just how...demonic Sasha was. He guessed the sex had clouded his vision a bit.

"Well...alright, I'll swallow you, if you're sure. And I could constrict Kalen to keep her here...but how do I keep her happy? She hates me."

He coiled in front of the door, facing Sasha. Kalen couldn't get out of the room now if she wanted. "The only way I can stop her running around..." he muttered. "Is if I swallow her again. Which I'm sure neither of us would prefer, even if you kept her from being digested..." He sighed.

"Alright. How do you want me to...eat you?"
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:58 am

Sasha glanced at kalen who'd just spat up some vomit sasha smiled looking back at karkinos she moved over to him laying down her feet in the air "um well feet first is comfiest slave so i'll go feet first as for keeping kalen happy i'm sure you could think of something you made me happy didn't you and need i remind you how!"she says a small smile on her face,kalen gasps getting to her feet karkinos's blocked the exit and she could see no other way out so she just sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:02 am

Kakinos nodded, then bent down slightly, taking her feet in his mouth, his tongue embracing them like before. Then he began to move down to the floor, taking in more and more of Sasha. He was now laying on the floor with her and pulled her groin into his mouth. He couldn't help poking around with his tongue to get some extra favour. He gently took Sasha's wings with his hands and folded them in to make room.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am

sasha looked at karkinos as he swallowed her she couldn't help feel nervous she swallowed a little feeling her wings folded behind her she blushed slightly lookin at him causing kalen to giggle sasha turned glaring a her,kalen sat watching karkinos swallow sasha she sat cross legged on the bed wondering what would happen to her next.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 am

Karkinos then gulped again, Sasha sliding down to her breasts. A few more swallows and she was curled up inside his stomach. He coiled, a bit tense. He knew she was indigestible...but still. And he had a bigger problem right here.

He looked over at Kalen. "I know it won't mean much to you, but...I'm sorry if you were scared while I ate you. I just...can't disobey Sasha. Look, I've already gotten some shapeshifting down. Having a demonic patron is worth this." He sighed.

"Well, I am sorry, but I can't let you leave for the same reason. And I have to apparently keep you happy..." He gave a thin smile. "I suppose I'm at your mercy now, eh? Complain enough to Sasha and she'll cut me loose or kill me...or worse. Well, regardless, if there's anything you need, I'll do my best to help. You're Sasha's friend so it's about the same thing."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:22 am

sasha smiled she lay down inside karkinos's stomach and could hear every word he said she let out a smallyawn before she called out to him "CHANCES ARE SHE'L COMPLAIN TO ME FOR NO REASON ANYWAY SO JUST DO WHAT YOU DID TO ME FOR HER REGARDLESS OF WETHER SHE OBJECTS OR NOT!"she yells kalen looks at karkinos then at the bulge in his tail and then she looked back to karkinos's face trembling nervously "um what she said"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:25 am

Karkinos made a face. "You want me to have sex with your friend while you're in my stomach? Demons..." He softened, moving towards the bed. "Well, I'll do or not do whatever you want. You fed me, so I do owe you something at least.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 am

kalen gasped moving back a little holding her knees with both of her hands she then realised kakinos had let the door open she smiled leaping off the bed she made a dash for the door tripping over karkino's tail but she didn't let this stop her she got up and tried to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 am

Karkinos started. This girl was faster than she looked. He realized if she got out the door she was as good as gone. He couldn't very well chase her around with Sasha weighing him down. He grabbed her and pulled her back, using his coils to hold her. She faced him, herself laying on the bulge that was Sasha. He held his hand to his face.

"Please...if you leave I'm toast! Isn't there any sort of agreement we can come to?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 am

kalen struggled karkinos's naga coils were far too tight for her to escape from she gasped looking at him through her eyes sh looked briefly away "no no no let me go please just let me go i don't make deals with assholes"she says angrilly using what was free of her hands to hit karkinos's coils.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:49 am

"Hey!" he said. "I'm not an asshole just for trying to get some demonic power! Do you know how much I've had to suffer because I'm such a crappy warlock?! I'm sick of being pushed around by more powerful mages." He looked pained. "If I didn't suck at this so much, my family might still be alive!" he yelled.

He sighed. "Sorry..." he said. "Not your problem, I know. Look, I can't let you leave, as my orders state, but I'll do anything else you want within my powers."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:57 am

Kalen paused she han't know about karkinos's family she looked down at his coils "um wekll i'm sorry about your family could you just put me down to rest on the bed you can do whatever you want to me then ok"she says a soft smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 am

"Okay." He said, putting her down on the bed. He moved onto it as well, just in case she tried to escape again. "Look, my orders are just to make you happy, not me. So...whatever you want really."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:11 am

kalen glanced at karkinos as he moved onto the bed she raised an eyebrow looking at him "so i'm sure whatever you did to me would make me happy as well as you so you'd just be happy and following your order"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 am

Karkinos smiled. She was rather rude to him most of the time but he was beginning to see that was probably just more her personality. "Well, what are you suggesting?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

kalen smiled she shrugged slightly not realy knowing what to do she rolled over to face him "well i don't know realy i guess it is up to you after all since i said to do what you want to me because that makes me happy and you'd be following orders by doing it"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:26 am

Karkinos looked at her, then smiled again. "Well, that's not quite fair. Unfortunately I do seem to have the urge to swallow you again, even if not to digest. But I think we'll let Sasha rest." He simply moved over and kissed her. He moved his coils around her, more in an embrace. The bulge of Sasha ended up as a pillow under her head as he kissed her on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:32 am

Kalen was surprised "well please don't eat me again"she says smiling now that sasha's bulge was under her head she rested upon it realising that she must infact be wresting on sasha's breasts but kalen didn't mind she blushed slightly returning karkinos's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:25 am

"Are you sure you don't want me to...eat you?" he said, moving down to kiss her breasts and then her stomach, then moving his head down to her groin like he had done earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

"oh i'm definatly sure all right i have been in there once i don't intend on going there again"Kalen says a confident smile on her face giving karkinos a gentle kiss on his forehead she blushed slightly seeing him kiss her breast but she just shrugged resting her head o the bump that was sasha.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:46 am

"Hmm...maybe that's not all I meant." he replied, before moving his tongue between her legs, stroking her there tenderly. He had forgotten how much more flexible and powerful this naga tongue was... this whole body was rather interesting. But he hoped he could go back to normal after Sasha was done this game. He didn't want himself to go full predator...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am

Kalen blushed a little realising were karkinos was licking made her a little uneasy but she didn't say anything she didn't want to offend him after all her blush redened as she looked at what he was doing she smiled letting out a small pleasurable moan meanwhile inside karkino's stomach sasha was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 am

Karkinos took Kalen's moans as a sign to continue. He continued for a few minutes, increasing the moans he received from her, before finishing. He then lay his head on her stomach. "Was that alright?" he asked, one hand stroking her hair absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 am

Kalen blushed for a few moments until it faded she looked briefly at karkinos before looking up at the ceiling "um yeah that was realy quite amazing sasha does that for me every day she wants to eat me but it was good to have it from a naga it made the difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 11 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next