Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:13 am

"How did you meet Sasha?" he asked. "A demon neko seems like an odd friend to have, especially one that enjoys eating you or watching you be eaten. Although she does claim that you enjoy it..."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:19 am

Kalen blushed slightly "well i do like being eaten especially since sasha just brings me back,and i met her in felarya at first i thought she was an ordinary neko so i atacked her i was hungry i tried to eat her only it didn't work like that she was stronger and turned the tables after she ate me i met a nice angel bu sasha brought me back then we got talking and well we've been friends ever since."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:58 pm

"You tried to eat her?" he said. "Hmm." He said, surprised. He thought again. "So...why are you here? I can see a demon being in hell...but according to the succubus, you aren't dead. Are you two just visiting?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 am

Kalen smiled as she answered karkinos's question "well of course were i'm not dead neither are you but we got here merely because sasha isn't a very good spell caster we were travelling between worlds when we got here"she says smiling resting her head on sasha's bulge "can i ask you a question"she says and without waiting for an answer "do you like having me in your coils?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:48 am

He thought about that. "Well...I suppose I do. Most of the girls I knew from before were all from the mage school...and noone there reallly took you seriously on anything other than pure magic skill. Regardless, yeah, I do."

He paused. "Do you want me to let you go? I mean...you're not supposed to leave the room..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:53 am

"no no it's fine realy it's quite comfortable"Kalen says looking around at all of karkinos's coils around her and the bulge sasha made,sasha began to stirr inside the stomach stretching her arms yawning she smiled happily to herself before calling out to karkinos "SLAVE YOU CAN LET ME OUT NOW I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF BEING IN HERE!"she says a small smile upon her face "OH AND DON'T RELEASE KALEN WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH HER LATER"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 am

"Yes, master." he said quickly. Regurgitating someone was not quite as comfortable as swallowing them, but he managed to do it with fairly low levels of discomfort and mess. He looked.

"Do I have permission to retake my normal form, master?" he asked. He didn't want to start spending too much time as a type of predator...he might start to get species identification issues...
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:17 am

"hmm let me think...no you can stay as a nag until i say otherwise however you may change into one of the following...dridder or um well that's basicly it you can be either a dridder or a naga take your pick"sasha says grinning as she moves over to take a seat nearby to kalen and karkinos on the bed.Kalen looked at karkinos and shrugged a confused look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am

"Er...I'll stay as this." he said. Kalen had just gotten used to the naga...and he didn't want to imagine what Sasha could make him do as a dridder..."Well...what do you want?..."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 am

"hmm good choice kalen seems to like you in a naga form"Sasha smiled looking at kalen rest in karkinos's coils,she smiled softly but then got a slightly evil grin upon her face "ok slave i think your coils could be a little tighter on kalen's body"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:41 am

"Erm...alright..." he said, moving his coils around so that Kalen was held snug. He didn't tighten any further for fear of suffocating or crushing her. Still, at this stage, it didn't look like she would be doing much moving. "So..uh...what do you want me to do now?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 am

Kalen gasped a little but sighed now she couldn't move at all maybe this was exactly what sasha wanted.sasha smiled "now slave i'm going to let you sleep or get to know kalen some more but either way you have a snack within your coils and don't even think about taking your coils away from kalen"she says closing the door to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Balthus contnued a little. "After finding where the other parts of myself remained dormant, I threw myself into researching interdimensional magic ant technology. It took several millennium, but I became capable of navigating the Nexus... Soon, I was ready to leave... I had one last gift for my temporary home of 12,000 years... I destroyed that world, and every living thing upo it... all that time of suffering and humiliation I'd endured had been erased." Balthus now found that thought ironic.

"I probably deserve to be in this place more than anyone you or Nok'tara have ever met."

John was tracing his tongue down Fiona's leg now towards her left foot. he liked building them up, it makes the climax allthe sweeter.

Tracing around her ankle, John thenlocked the arch and sole...
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Malora merely smiled at what Balthus said, replying, "Ah, yes. I remember when all those souls poured in. There were so many of them, even common demons gorged on the souls. But anyway, if you do somehow end up here, I'll be sure to put in a good word with Lucifer. Don't think I'll ever have to though. I mean, after all..." She gasped, feeling the extra power that was within her now withering away.

She looked at Balthus, and asked, "Um...are your powers coming back, by any chance? That extra power I got off of you is starting to dwindle."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 am

Fiona blushed a bright red as she watched john lick her leg,fiona had half a mind to ask him what he was doing but decided not to so she just settled for watching john,she let out a small giggle as he licked her toes though.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 am

Balthus looked at Malora, then raised his arm as high as he dared, still shuddering a little with effort. he raised his palm upwards, and with a grunt, purple flames began to swirl from his hand and wrist.

"Hrrr.. Gah!" and the flames started turning black.

"Yesss.... Slowly but... yes...." he said. letting the flames die out, before his arm slammed back onto the bed like a deadweight.

"...... I wonder why it feels like I've lived too long....?"

John was getting a kick out of this. once his tounge had massaged Fiona's foot, he traced it back up the inside edge of her leg... and Fiona could guess where he was going... he started chuckling a little, he liked these little forplay games.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:14 am

Fiona blushed brighter she let out a small giggle watching john she had a vague idea were this was leading but she didn't say anything not yet she would just see how things turned out she wondered why she was doing this.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 am

Malora shrugged and said, "I dunno. Living for so many eons like you've said'll probably do that to ya." She sighed, lying back on her bed as she said, "You know...if you'd like to get to Felarya...I'm one of the very few allowed to cross dimensions if you'd like to be taken there."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:21 am

Upon hearing that, Balthus said straight up, and immediately regretted it with a grunt of pain, he turned and said "You can do this? I would greately appreciate your assistance.... You could get me past the barrier that prevents my entry... " he said, his goal may have come much sooner than he first suspected.

John continued tracing up Fiona's inner thigh, until he reached her groin, then he stopped.

"Do you want me to stop, or do you want me to keep going?" he asked, a big teasing grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 am

"um"Fiona considered john's question "er go on then it's probably one of the only chances we get to do this anyway"she says looking at the grin upon john's face she giggled slightly as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 am

Malora giggled at his sudden reaction, and looked at him as she said, "Sure, I can help you out, but only under one condition...let me go with you."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:28 am

Balthus's face turned from enthusiasm, to thought, having Malora with him could prove advantageous, she had already been there, and made friends, thus removing unnessisary battles from the equasion... but what will she think of him when he recovered his lost powers and body? He didn't tell her what he was like as the Void Dragon, when he was complete...

"Are you sure thats what you want?" he finally asked her.

Fiona's answer caused the smile to change from teasing, to one of acceptance, and he licked his lips, before nuzzling his face into her crotch, kissing and licking slowly and gently.

He did wonder if Nok'tara would require a similar treatment... or if she liked it differently, whell he'd find out if and when she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 am

Fiona blushed a bright red she let out a small pleasurable moan she placed both her hands on john's shoulder lightly so he could still move properly she sat up giving john a gentle kiss before she layed back down again the blush remained on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 am

Malora nodded her head as she said, "Yes. I'm sure. I'm ready if you are." She got off of the bed, preparing herself for the transition between Hell and Felarya.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:31 am

Balthus nodded his head, and then said "Then let us depart, my dear..."

John payed alot of attention to Fiona's body language, her grip on his head with her hands and thighs, as he tantilised her womanly parts... he wanted to see how she would react to different movements he made, seeing what drove her wild. he was no stranger to this sort of thing, it was part of the reason he was here.

he hummed a little sticking his tongue in deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next