Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 pm

"Hrm." said Lir'oni. "True words, and brave. But she is my property and I have the final say as to what happens to her. I also don't like how you concealed yourself. Or how the villagers failed to mention you." she said, staring at the villagers.

"If I touched your property, you would see the position I am in. Let her go now and I may consider letting you keep your little dirt patch."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm

"there was a house here"The blonde vampire says glaring up at lir'oni "as for the villagers i imagine fear played a part fear of you and a fear of us"she says placing her hand on sash's chest "i'm asure you you will get your property back once we have finished with her she tresspassed and now she must be punished either you can punish her or we will"she says causing sasha to scream again but the blond vampire hit he across the face again and put a gag in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Lir'oni looked angry. She dissapered in a cloud of blue smoke. Suddenly, she reappeared, towering over the blonde vampire, the silver haired one in her hand.

"I would be a pathetic queen if I let my subjects be tortured on my own grounds. I don't think you realized the power difference here. You back off and I may let you and your friend live."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:10 pm

"i fail to see the threat seeing as how vampires are already dea"the blonde haired vampire says a smirk on her face "fine will let her go but all i am asking is that you punish her for tresspassing on our lands"she says releasing sasha from the chains she kept the gag in her mouth as she uhed her forwards towards lin'ori a smirk still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Lir'oni dropped the other vampire. She waved her hand and the house reformed behind the vampire. She looked at them sternly. "Now I know you're here, I'll be watching you. You have to ask me if you want to feed on anyone and I'm going to give you limits."

She picked Sasha up. "Well, I suppose we need to think of a punishment." she said. She vanished and reappeared in her throne room under the village.

"So Sasha, what sort of punishment do you think is appropriate?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:21 pm

"but but misstress i..i did nothing wrong"sasha says timidly having removed the gag from her mouth she trembles looking up at li'oni "i....i can't realy tell you h..how to punish me misstress i...'d j...just choose something n..n..nice"she says timidly "b..b..but i..i..i d..idid othing w..wrong anyway"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm

"Yeah, I don't think you did much wrong either." said Lir'oni. "But we should come up with something to at least shut the vampires up...what do you think would be a reasonable punishment?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Sasha sighed a little relieved she looked up to lir'oni fear still in her eyes misstress please don't ask me i am merely your slave i..i should not have a say in my punishments"she says knowing this was tru but she still had a fear about what lir'oni would do to her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

"Hmm. Well, I should get you doing something useful." she said. "So go do a round of sacrifice checks. I heard that the villagers want help with their crops. See if there's a good soul willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of the village. If not, tell them I'm mad about the vampire thing and they should throw someone down the hole. Go do that chore and I'll be pleased."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:35 pm

"Hey, Karkinos! You in here?!" Nok'tara yelled, entering the den with Kalen in her hand. "Ah! There you are! You shouldn't run off like that in this place, you know. If that mark I gave you didn't domesticate that kensha beast, you'd have been torn to shreds by now." Nok'tara then turned her attention towards the kensha beast, giving it a belly rub as it began to wag it's tail happily, rolling over onto it's back so Nok'tara could give pet it's belly even more.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 pm

"Would that really have been a bad thing?" said Karkinos dryly. "I'm stuck as a dridder and that idiot Sasha got herself permanantly bound to some power high frost bitch. If I die I'll at least go to hell as a human..." he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:40 am

It was around this time that Balthus appeared, collapsing right on the outskirts of Lir'oni's freshly claimed village.

"I...... finally....... made it..... " He mumbled, barely conscious.

His body soon became racked with pain... the altered Void energy of Felarya fiercely suppressed his own power, but he didn't have the strength to even groan the white hot pain he felt.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:03 am

"Actually, Karkinos, there IS another way." Nok'tara said, picking up Karkinos and giving him her full attention. "I've got this friend named Balthus, and I didn't know about this until later, but he uses this stuff called 'Void Energy' or something like that, and it can override Felaryan magic. If we can find him, I'm sure we can get you back your old human self. Wouldn't you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:39 am

"I'm willing to try anything." he said firmly. He paused. "Is Kalen all right? I saw her nearly get eaten by a plant. Did anything else get her?"

Lir'oni mused on her throne. She felt...something.

"Sasha dear." she said. "Hurry up with the sacrifice chore. There's other things I may need you to do. Watch out for anything else...strange."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:50 am

In reply to Nok'tara's question, Nok'tara placed a closed hand beside Karkinos and opened it up, revealing Kalen. "I found her while she was running away from something. She's lucky I found her, or else she would've been naga food."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Balthus soon had barely enough strength to crawl the rest of the way into the village center, dragging his legs and left arm, which seemed to dangle uselessly beside him.

"Please...... Help me......" he seemed to whisper almost silently to anybody who could listen.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:48 am

Nok'tara's ears perked, thinking that she heard something. "Hang on, I'll be back in a moment." she said, regurgitating John and Fiona and flying out of the cave. She flew towards the village that Lir'oni had taken over, and saw Balthus on the ground, looking as if he was nearly dead. She landed, scooping him up gently as she said, "Balthus?! Are you okay?! H-how did you get here?!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:08 am

"G....... Genesis...... acted as...... mask....... got through....... barrier..." Balthus said, very incoherently. Blood started seeping out the corner of his mouth.

"Energy here.... oppressive....... difficult to..... heal....."
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:14 am

Nok'tara looked in sorrow at the limp Balthus in her hand. She had to do something quickly, or else he'd die. That's when she got an idea. "Balthus, I know this usually takes power away from you, but you have to trust me on this." She then brought him to her lips, and gave him a kiss. She began to channel it so that the Genesis energy was coming out of him instead of his Void energy.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:33 am

Balthus almost coughed into Nok'tara's giant lips, but held on.

Her method of draining the exess Genesis from him held a doubl edged sword on him. The curse meant she had to take both. Still, while she did this, he found that while he was being stripped of the Void, the oppression of the altered Void was lessened, which allowed him to slowly regenerate.

"Th..... thank you...... I'm...... glad you only chose.... this method....." he thought, attempting to send that thought telepathically though only hurt him, causing him to almost silently hiss into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:06 am

There was a cloud of blue mist as Lir'oni appeared. All around the village center, the villagers were scurrying away to avoid the strange being and the succubus who had just appeared.

"Hey!" said Lir'oni angrily. "What do you two think you're doing? You're disrupting the work around here!" she said.

"That means get back to whatever you were doing!" she barked at the villagers. "I order you to ignore the scary demons in the square."

She couldn't help smile at Nok'tara. "You were right, this place is great! I was just a low minion in hell, but I'm at the top of the power chain here! Sure, this place is a bit weird and...quaint.. But I'd rather be queen here than nothing in hell. Thanks for the recommendation."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Balthus recognised that voice... and his mind turned to dispair.

"Great...... here's one who wouldn't mind taking my power for herself....." he thought.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:57 am

Nok'tara stopped kissing Balthus when Lir'oni appeared. She managed to give her a weak smile as she said, "Yeah, Felarya is a great place for someone like yourself. Maybe Lucifer will even let you stay up here. I'm sure he'd like you to stay out of his way considering you've caused a lot of trouble for him."

She closed her fingers around Balthus so that Lir'oni couldn't snatch him, saying, "Anyway, I've got to get going. I'll see you around." Nok'tara then turned around and began to walk away from the ice succubus, doing her best not to step on anyone along the way.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:47 pm

"See yah" said Lir'oni. She looked at Balthus. "Hey. What are you doing lying around my village? Either get to work or get out! No slackers allowed in here."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Sasha smiled she pushed a couple of blonde neko's wether they were willing or not sasha still pushed them into the crack lir'oni had instructed her to do so,so sasha did it without question "ok lir'oni two sacrifices coming up or rather down"she calls down the crack with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next