Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hell

Go down 
+4
mikeimp
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
schoolhater
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:34 am

John looked at Nok'tara wide eyed, but he trusted her, "Mistress, What about the ones you ate just before coming here? wouldn't they also be spared?"

The Gods once more looked upon Lucifer, the one in the middle spoke again. "We have been allowed by the ancient ones to grant 1 request upon the completion of your task within our ability, You have completed the mission successfully, and so, you must state your request" The other two merely nodded their agreement.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:00 am

"Ppfffft, heck no! You think my stomach's the only torture chamber in my body? Now they're going through my intestines. Tiny little villi tearing out pieces of their flesh until there's nothing left. But in any event, you two won't have anything to worry about. My stomach will be completely empty." Nok'tara said, looking at John as she spoke.

Lucifer thought for a minute, then stated, "THE DAMAGE THAT HE HAD DONE TO MY KINGDOM COULD TAKE CENTURIES, IF NOT MILLENIA, TO REPAIR DUE TO ALL THE DAMAGE THAT HE HAS CAUSED. RESTORATION OF MY KINGDOM THAT THE ENTITY DESTROYED WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED."
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 am

Lir'oni was soon able to sense the village herself. A small one, tucked away in a grove of tightly grouped trees. Looked like they'd built some wooden walls between the spaces and moved up the trees as well. Best thing to do was to make an entrance.

In a burst of blue mist she appeared. Snow began to fall lightly simply from her arrival. The nekos and anything else scattered in a panic. However, their walls and gate were incased in ice.

"Alright, let's get down to business." said Lir'oni. "Who's in charge here?"

A neko dressed in fine robes stepped forwards. Lir'oni picked her up and held the shaking, but determined neko in her hand. "I am the chieftain of this village. What do you want from us? We have nothing to offer a demon such as you."

Lir'oni smiled and then tossed the neko into her mouth and swallowed. The nekos screamed and tried to hide, but there was simply nowhere to go. Most stood there trembling.

"Hey! Listen up! Or else." They listened. "Alright. I am now the ruler of this village and you are all my followers. So...yeah, just do anything I tell you to do, or else. I may want a sacrifice of a pretty neko now and again to keep my power up. Now, it's not that bad. I'll make sure no other predators eat any of you and I'll ensure a supply of food - as long as I get my food. I won't ask for much. Oh and this is Sasha, my servant. She'll be my herald and such. So....this village is now called Lir'oni'linn. So...yeah, basically your life depends on how happy I am. Go about your business. Uh, but a few of you should make a statue of me in the middle of the village. That would be cool."

She smiled, enjoying her new power.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 am

"And so it shall be." replied the lead god, then all 3 began to emit reality warping energy.. all that was damaged began to reassemble as if time was being reversed.

"In one hour, all that was destroyed shall be restored, as per your request... now that our task is completed, we take our leave, farewell, and good work, king of hell." said the lead god once more, before all 3 faded and vanished.

John gulped and said "I take it then, that this place isn't safe for us? then yes mistress, please keep us safe..."
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:45 am

"Yeah, 'cause most people your size get eaten here. But anyway, I'll spit you both out when it's safe." With that said, Nok'tara popped both Fiona and John inside her mouth. She sucked on them for a bit before swallowing, sending them to her stomach. "Anyway, Kalen, let's go look for Karkinos." she said, still holding Kalen in her palm.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 am

Sasha hovered abve the crowd before flying and landing infront of them she held a vine in her hand like a whip she looked around nervously remembering how many times she had walked through this village peacefully when i was free she used to bring kalen there a lot they would often stay in the inn.Sasha felt guilty about what she had done and tuned to lir'oi and bowed "what do you wish of me misstress" she says while looking around at the terrified neko's here and there was the odd human.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 am

Lir'oni gave a burp and the robes and vestments of the previous cheiftan were spit out. She took this and shook them, magic drying them. She handed them to Sasha.

"Well, I want you to be the new chieftan under me." She said. "So, if the villagers start needing or wanting anything, you tell me about it."

She looked around. "Hmmm...there doesn't seem to be a place for me to relax. You can have the cheiftan hut..." She then held her palm down to the ground. Blue cracks surrounded it and the ground rumbled a little, then stopped. Lir'oni withdrew her palm, then drew a pattern in the ground. A large, ominous looking hole, built into stone and surrounded by carvings and such had been created. Lir'oni jumped into the air and sped down this.

"I have a nice new room underground now." she called back to Sasha. "This is the entrance from above ground. If the villagers want to give me anything, tell them to throw it into the hole. It'll fall slowly and won't break." A blue mist was all around this straight down tunnel. Lir'oni landed at the bottom, where there was a large door. She flicked her hand and the two sides retreated. She walked into a cavern she had made, with all the walls frozen ice. The floor had a light fluffy powdery snow for comfort although the room didn't feel too cold to any inside. Lir'oni looked around, impressed with her work. She sat down on a large chair she had made. She realized that throne might be a more appropriate term.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Sasha swallowed nervously as she put on the chieftens outfit she bowed to lir'oni before she turned to the villagers "LOOK NOW I'M THE CHIEF!"she says triumphantly a broad grin upon her face "now you heard my misstress get to work on that statue do so and i'll work on your vampire problem"she says walking through the tearfull crowd many of them had started gathering resources and materials while others began construction on lir'oni's statue.Sasha giggled enjoying the new position lir'oni had given her she then looked towards the abandoned old house that now stood directly opposite of her she grabbed a sword holding it high she moved cautiously into the house "ok vampire i know your here come out"she says as a shadow passed behind her.

Kalen sat happily in karkinos's hand "lets hurry please nok'tora before something finds him"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Nok'tara nodded as she said, "Right.", using her thumb to lay Kalen down on her hand and curling her fingers around her in a secure grip. She flew off into the air, scanning the ground for any sign of Karkinos. "By the way, you haven't seen him by any chance, have you? He was still in his dridder form when we came here." she asked Kalen.

Meanwhile, a kensha beast had begun to approach Karkinos, growling as it begun to approach him, it's sharp teeth gleaming in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Karkinos looked at the Kensha best coming. He laid back. This was it. He was dead. He really should have become an artist. Less getting abused involved. He sighed. He was already dizzy, hungry and weak. This wouldn't be too bad.

------

Lir'oni relaxed on her throne. Now she needed to get to fixing this village up - for a price, of course.

"So, Sasha." she sent to her. "What's going on up there?"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Just as it seemed like the kensha beast was going to jump at Karkinos, the invisible mark on his hand then began to glow for a moment before fading again. The kensha beast then stopped growling, and began to approach the mage, sniffing him for a moment before licking him a couple of times.

The six-legged wolf then sniffed the ground where Karkinos's leg was caught, and pawed at it for a moment, setting him free. However, before Karkinos could try to escape, the kensha beast took him up in it's mouth, his spider half sticking out as it began to walk away, holding onto the mage with it's jaws in a strong yet gentle grip.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 am

Karkinos was very still. Partly it was due to the pain, partly because he was afraid of setting off the Kensha beast. Was it just taking him to eat later? That wasn't kensha beast behavior. Of course, this didn't seem to be a normal kensha beast. He couldn't make it far with a hurt leg anyways...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 am

After awhile, the kensha beast set Karkinos down, releasing him from the grip of it's jaws. They were inside the kensha beast's den, some bones with pieces of meat still on them. The kensha beast licked him again a few more times before running outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 am

"Goddamit." said Karkinos. He looked around. He could bash the Kensha beast with a bone...or stab himself with a sharpened one...

Lir'oni frowned on her throne. She detected something odd in her new realm.

"Is everything alright Cheiftan Sasha?" she sent. "If it's something really bad, let me deal with it."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 am

Sasha jumped back falling onto her back "ugh no misstress everythings ugh fine up here just ugh dealing with a litte vampire problem"she says as a dark figure loomed over her she gasped "no no get back"she says then there was a dark empty feeling and sasha felt a pair of hands on her back she then felt her wrists being grabbed and something metal placed around her wrists she felt herself being hoisted upwards she glanced up noticing chains around her wrists atached to the rof she saw two figures infront of her "ugh no get back what do you want from me"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:24 am

The kensha beast came back inside the cave, blood on it's mouth from having gone hunting. It had an obviously dead neko in it's jaws, it's teeth puncturing the cat girl. It placed the fresh kill on the ground near Karkinos, pushing it towards him with it's nose, trying to give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:52 am

"A vampire problem..." said Lir'oni, a little confused. That was definitely a strange thing.

"Well." she sent. "If you need help, just contact me." She left her room and moved up the shaft, hovering at the edge, looking over. She saw a small crowd of villagers were there already. She smiled. Greed always won over fear.

"Er. Ms. Demon." said a petite neko. "Since your now oppressing us and all..."

"You folks need something." she said, grinning.

"Well...alot of our forages have been...eaten recently...and our small crop didn't grow this year....usually it's not really a problem....now, we have some prisoners you could eat..."

Lir'oni looked at them seriously. "That won't work for a fertility spell. Now, if you want skill in battle, an enemy destroyed...aggressive stuff, then unwilling sacrifices will do. If you want something for the good of the whole village, the village needs to fuel that. I would need a willing sacrifice. Just one, but someone willing to be food for the greater good."

She smiled again. "So make it some really tasty one." She laughed. "Well, good work on the statue. Keep up the good working and such." She looked around, very pleased at all the busy people.

-------

Karkinos drew back. Oh god. This was worse than it killing him. He was also a bit angry.

"I'm not a predator!" he shouted. "I'm not!"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:02 am

The kensha beast's ears drooped as it looked at him, whimpering a bit as if it had done something wrong before taking the dead neko in it's jaws. It then went to the other side of the cave, eating the carcass that Karkinos rejected.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:03 am

Sasha groaned looking at the two figures infront of her as they aproached she kicked them way but one grabbed her legs it was a female with silver hair and she was much stronger than sasha was she screamed struggling in there grasp as the second one also female with blonde hair aproached her moving around to her side outside various villagers turned to the sound of the scream but did nothing about it.Sasha screamed "MISSTRESS HELP PLEASE"she calls aloud wondering if anyone would help her or what the vampires even wanted with her she closed her eyes expecting the wors but the blonde haired vampire forced her eyes open "listen£the vampire said in a calm almost gentl voice that had cruelty in it.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 am

Lir'oni couldn't hear Sasha, due to something the vampires were doing. What she did notice was the villagers looking towards the scream. Was someone attacking her servant?

She moved swiftly, appearing outside the house.

"Who's in there." she said in a commanding voice, causing the villagers to quiver. "If you are attacking my personal servants, it will be an attack against me and you will face the consequences."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:17 am

Sasha tried screaming but the blonde haired vampire had her hand over sasha's mouth she atempted to kick but she could see that the silver haired vampire was holding her legs firmly togethor and was now running her tongue along sasha's feet causing sasha to shudder tears srolled down her cheeks and the blonde haired vampire began hissing sasha couldn't help wondering what the vampires had planned for her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:27 am

"What's going on." demanded Lir'oni, seriously to the villagers. "If you know something about this and aren't telling me, there will be punishments. Serious punishments."

Lir'oni stared at the villagers angrily. She didn't like that something was blocking her connection with Sasha. With an angry move, she swept her hand at the house. The house froze solid - then shattered. Lir'oni glared at the two vampires.

"Don't try to hide from me." she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:42 pm

"Forgive us"The blonde vampire says looking up at lir'oni "but we found this tresspasser on our land"she says grabbing sasha's cheeks and making her face lir'oni "and we were gonna punish her then feed from her that's how we deal with tresspassers"she says smiling as she watched sasha struggle against the chains around her hands the blonde vampire looked to the silver haired vampire "WHY DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE LICKING THE PRISONERS FEET"the blonde haired vampire yells angilly.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:44 pm

"Your land?" said Lir'oni angrily. "In case you didn't realized, you two vampires are on my territory now. I've claimed this whole village and don't you dare contest that. And that is the new cheiftan you're licking. Release her. Now." With her last words everyone shuddered as a cold breeze blew through the village.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:47 pm

you mustrealise then of course that she is a tresspasser and this bit of land in the village belongs to us you may own the village but yu do not own this patch of land"The blonde vampire says calmy slapping sasha across te face"as a fellow supernatural creature you mus realise the seriousness of this girls crimes she as tresspassed and if she tresspassed on your land you would punish her as wel and probably feed from her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hell   hell - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hell
Page 22 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next