Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven

Go down 
+3
Reptillian
The Joker
schoolhater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:22 am

Cindy sat down next to paprika eyeing the desserts and snack she took a piece of what looked like chocolate cake and another piece apeared in it's place "wow um that's impressive kind of creepy yet impresive"she says taking a bite out of the chocolate cake slice letting it's delicous taste fill up her mouth swallowing cindy sighed contently drooling "mmm that tastes so good" she says smiling as she looked to paprika.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:27 am

Paprika dug in heartily as she looked around the room. At one end, she could see big predators by the massive ceiling. They were chatting happily as they popped prey into their mouths, most of the prey entirely willing. She realized those were other souls. Well, not like you could re-die up here. There were Angels moving around from table to table, waving their hands and making the empty plates disappear. One moved up to their table.

"Finding the food alright?" it asked. "You two are new, aren't you? Do you have any eating tendencies? I could shrink one of you down if you so wished. Or, volunteers for the predator buffet are always welcome. We have special Angels who's purpose is to be food, but the predators seem to like familiar prey and there always seems to be enough people who get a kick out of being eaten. Please, don't be hesitant - this is heaven and I'm here to serve."
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:32 am

Cindy gasped spitting out the chocolate cake she had in her mouth due to surprise of the angel suddenly apearing and talking to them "sorry"she says,cindy moves to clean up the mess she's made but found that it had already been cleared,smiling cindy looked to paprika and then at the angel smiling "yeah um first could you shrink me down please,and is there anyway i could possibly shrink at will?"she asks looking at the angel with a curious look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:36 am

"Not a problem" said the Angel and soon Cindy was sitting on the table among the food. The Angel cast another spell and a small marking appeared on Cindy's arm.

"That's a shrinking rune, so you can now shrink and grow as you want." said the Angel. "If you need anything else, just ask."

Paprika looked down at the tiny Cindy. "Hehe." she giggled. "You're so cute like that! What do you wanna do all shrunken down?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:40 am

"oh wow this is so cool"Cindy says grinning happily as she looked up to paprika smiling she couldn't resist this new perspective of things made her exited and giddy she looked to the angel smiling "um yeah there is something else i know your here to serve but i would like you to have a meal with us"

Cindy then turned to paprika "i don't know do either you two know some stuff i can do at this size?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:59 am

"Well, size is relative in heaven." said the Angel. "I can get you anything you want suited to that size you're at. Most people only shrink because they want to get eaten by something larger. Some people enjoy it, for whatever reason. Or you could just like being smaller for the discreteness. It's really up to you."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:05 pm

"no no it's fine you said i can shrink and grow at will so i'll have human sized things ok"Cindy says quickly not wanting to offend the angel smiling she looked to paprika a thought popping into her head she turned back to the angel "say miss could you please get some herbs and spices maybe even some condiments oh and honey"she asks gently before turning back to paprika smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:11 pm

The other food vanished and the requested spices and condiments appeared on the table, as well as plates and bowls. Paprika leaned her head on her arms and looked at Cindy curiously. "Sooo... what are you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Cindy smiled stepping out onto one of the plates,cindy giggled laying down onto the plate as she looked at paprika smiling "well um you said you liked eating and i want to be eaten so i thought with this stuff you could make me into a delicous meal for yourself"cindy says smiling conidently.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

"Oh okay!" said Paprika enthusiastically. She hummed, looking over the table. "I dunno...what do you think you'd taste good with?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:23 pm

"hmm" Cindy says smiling "well um i have never been asked that kind of question before so i would not know" she says thoughtfully "hmm if your so stuck as for ida's miss why don't you just go ahead and ask the angel"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well..." thought Paprika some more. She then looked over the various sauces, picking a strawberry flavoured one, her favourite. Putting it in a little bowl, she moved it near the plate.

"Okay, you can hop into that if you want." she said.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Cindy watched paprika pour the strawberry liquid into a bowl,she smiled gigglin happily moving over to it she reached up combined with her current size and height,cindy found that no matter how hard she tried she could not pull herself to climb into the bowl "um you may have to help me out here miss"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Paprika moved her finger under Cidny's butt and pushed up, moving her over the edge and into the shallow bowl. Cindy made a little splash and Paprika licked the sauce off the table.

"Hmm, that is good. I'm surprised you don't mind getting eaten. Do you really like it that much?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Cindy gasped pushig her head out of the liquid licking her lips "mmm this sauce tastes good"she says smiling,cindy turned over in the bowl her whole body now coated in the sauce "well since being eaten by a demon was pleasent i figured that being eaten by you would be just as pleasent and um i'd like to be your roomate so once you've eaten me be sure to find a nice place for us to live togethor in"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:47 pm

“Ugh…stupid dridder…” Soinna muttered, slowly waking up. She was a naga, a powerful predator ‘standing’ over 60 feet tall, with a tail three times as long. Her scales were mostly dark green, with a crisscrossing pattern of brown along the back and a yellow-tan underbelly. Her skin was tanned, and her hair was pure black, and grown long. “At least the burning stopped, but how did I get out?” She said groggily, stretching out her full length along the ground. As her tired mind began to become alert, she noticed the ground felt weird. It was soft, and had a fluffy quality to it.

She opened her eyes. Soinna blinked, rubbed her eyes, and looked out again. Gone was the felaryan jungle. Gone was the dark interior of the dridder’s stomach. Gone was the very soil itself. Before her was a vast fields of what appeared to be clouds, of all things. Confused, she looked around. And then she saw it. Turning to face it, her mouth gaped open in awe.

Before her were the great golden gates, and beyond was the vast celestial city. “…I didn’t get out…” She murmured, dazed. “I’m…I’m…dead? But how am I…What is this place?”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:54 pm

"Okay then." said Paprika, picking Cindy up. "hmm, you've only been eaten once, which is wierd, but do you have any preferences? Head first, feet first, butt first? Do you want a tongue massage or a licking?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Cindy rested her hands and feet on paprika's hand,"hm well i don't have any preferences so just eat me however you wish to it's ultimatly up to you"she says smiling in anticipation she was actually getting exited about being eaten.

"welcome to heaven Soinna"A blond haired angel says smiling,the angel was human sized and sitting on Soinna's shoulder "you may be a little confused as to how i know your name,well fact of the matter is you where on the list so welcome"the angel says lying now off in front of soinna.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Paprika opened her mouth and leaned back her head, dropping Cindy in. She caught her under her tongue and started to suck on her while tasting her, moving her onto her tongue next. She spent a few minutes just enjoying the flavour. Then she titled her head back again and let Cindy slide smoothly to the back of her mouth and down her throat. She gave a little burp and rubbed her stomach.

"Mmm! You're delicious! Maybe almost as tasty as I am...you doing swell in there?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:09 pm

Cindy gasped she felt the familiar wet sensation,then the familiar tight confines of a throat,cindy let out a small squeak as she landed in the bottom of paprika's stomach she placed her hands upon the side of the stomach walls and grew slightly untill it was hard for her to move and it also gave paprika's stomach a small bulge as the stomach stretched out to acomadate her new size "yeah miss everythings fine in here i'm hoping we can have some fun later how does that sound miss?"
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Soinna’s head turned around suddenly to stare at the angel sitting on her shoulder. As the angel started flying Soinna’s tail shot up and wrapped around the angel and held her still. Holding the angel in the coil of her tail, Soinna looked at her closely, without having to crane her neck uncomfortably or follow her flight. She wasn’t angry or mad, just startled from the angel’s sudden appearance and reacted on instincts. After a moment, Soinna calmed down. Her coiled tail loosened and opened, leaving the angel sitting comfortably in a loop at the end.

“Then I was right. I did die,” Soinna said. “But I didn’t expect…this. And angels too? Can this really be happening? Who are you?”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm

"Sure! Hey, we should go greet some new people to make them feel better. We could even maybe find a predator who would like a snack!" She let out another burp as Cindy expanded.

"Urp - I think I may need to digest you first, if that's okay." Regardless, some acid was pooling around Cindy's feet and but. It was burning, but not like acid - more like the comfortable heat of a hot tub. Patrika rubbed her belly contentedly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:29 pm

"yeah that sounds like a great idea"cindy says gasping for breathe,she felt relaxed due to the tomach acid which felt to her like a warm bath as it coated her skin,the air was getting thin and due to her size she used it up quite quickly and soon cindy fell unconsious.

The angel smiled looking at Soinna,the angel easily slipped out of the naga's coils "well Soinna i am ajael"she says giving Soinna a polite bow,"and without further adue"Ajael waves her hands and the golden gates open up to allow Soinna acces into heaven fully, "welcome to paradise"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Paprika napped in her chair, digesting the large meal that was Cindy. The meal was a little too large and when she was done, she coughed and spat up all the bone, which the Angel kindly helped her with. She then noticed Cindy was standing next to her again.

"Oh, hi!" she said. "Hehe...look, it's you, but less meatier. Let's head to the gates."

Soon the two nekos were walking by the gates. They saw a rather disoriented naga and walked up to her.

"Heya! How are you liking heaven so far?" asked Paprika amiably.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Briefly Soinna looked behind herself, back over the field of clouds. But no, she was no longer a part of Felarya, save for a dissolving meal in some dridder’s belly. She turned her gaze forward, beholding the great gates as they opened. Solemnly, she slithered forward, through the glittering gates.

“Ajael, what do I do now? I didn’t even think this place existed. Do all nagas come here when they die?” Soinna asked. She heard voices, and glanced down, seeing two nekos. Instinctually, her hands darted down and grabbed them. Then she stopped. She didn’t feel particularly hungry, though the nekos looked delicious. Right now, she felt she wanted information more than a meal.

“Did you two die also?” Soinna asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven   Heaven - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next