Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trek through the whispers

Go down 
+4
Tuc135
Jætte_Troll
schoolhater
vegeta002
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 am

Cherry sighed turning her head away as the camera flashed got in her eye's "i..i was being nice y...y..yu w..w..were t..the ones b..being m..m...mean"she says timidly struggling in clovers grasp. Clover smiled holding firm to cherry and shanna as they struggled in her grasp she smiled happily "yeah but who care's were still onna have fun with ya"she says giggling and hinking o all the things she could do to shanna and cherry a small perverted smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:31 am

"Find somewhere to land." said Khrixi. "But somewhere that the Naga or Jotun can't reach. I don't want another interruption like last time."

She regrew and took Cherry from Clover. "Always nice to have a breathmint." she said, popping Cherry in her mouth and sucking on her like a piece of candy while waiting for Clover to find a safe place.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 am

Clover noded she glanced around "i could shrink them both permanantly then we could hide in a tree with these two or we could hide in those ruins"she says pointing to ruins that seemed to have apeared out of nowere there was a door they could fit through at human size to the ruins that uon closer inspection were that of a temple clover smiled shrinking down to human size and flying through a small hole in the roof.

Cherry screamed hitting khrixi's soft wet tongue saliva dripped around and even onto her cherry felt she was gonna be sick but wasn't she screamed again tears flowing down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Khrixi followed Clover into the ruins, landing on the floor. There was still light coming into the room. She moved Cherry part ways out of her mouth, her legs kicking as Khrixi sucked. She pulled the damp Cherry out and looked at Clover, grinning.

"So. What first?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 pm

"hmm i know"she says taking cherry from khrixi she stuck cherry in her mouth and then kneeled infront of khrixi cherry's top half sticking out of her mouth and cherry had a pretty good idea what was going on as she was forced into khrixi's womanhood being held in by clovers mouth she used her tonge to lick around the outside of khrixi's womanhood while pushing cherry further in she pulled away watching cherrys legs kick from the outside of khrixi's womanhood "i thought you'd like that"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Khrixi smiled and nodded, pleased with Clover's idea. She took the end of her fingers and pushed Cherry in further while smiling. She stuck her tongue out at the elf, wondering what Clover would do with her.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:26 pm

(Where is Shanna again in all this?)
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:17 pm

(Clover still has her, I think)
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm

"You sick perverts! Let her go!" Shanna shouted at Clover, pounding ineffectually on the tight fingers around her waste. She stuggled and pushed, trying to force the fingers open, but to no avail. She could only watch helplessly as her friend was forced into Khrixi. “Please, let her go! She didn’t do anything to you two! It was me!” She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 pm

"Well, duh." said Khrixi, smiling. "She's gonna get off lightly compared to you. We just need to think it up. And we are fairies. There is no perverted act we can't think up."

Fenja swore, moving through the jungle. The fairies had flow and hadn't had to go over all this debris. They probably had done this purposely to stall her. She may not even make it in time.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 pm

Cherry screamed weakly kicking her legs due to the tight walls around her tears flowed down her cheeks "let me out!"she calls out but it was muffled by the sticky substance around her.Clover giggled looking down at shanna and angy expression on her face she tossed shanna into her mouth sucking on the elf gently as she took in her fllavour.

Last edited by schoolhater on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Fenja cursed. The elf was still kicking at her stomach as she ran. She really would have liked to be relaxing right about now. She saw some ruins, but realized there was almost no way to get to them from here. She started to move around them. There had to be a way to get up...

Khrixi moved her hand to hold Cherry, moving her around slowly. She rubbed the poor girl around slowly, liking the way she kicked and flailed.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 pm

(Schoolhater, I'm not into hardvore. Please don't do it to Shanna.)
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Cherry screamed she felt khrixi's huge finger move her around and this disturbed her she screamed struggling but she stopped realising that this would only make the fairy even more happy she sighed closing her eyes.Clover miled taking in shanna's flavour until she moved the elf to the back of her throat and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Khrixi saw that Cherry had stopped moving. She pulled out the human girl, dangling her upside down. She placed her in her mouth, sucking her clean then moving her around, forcing her tongue into her. She then pulled her out and took a last picture of her panicky face. She dangled her above her mouth.

"So...feet or head first? Any last words you want to say?" she said, smiling pleasently.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Shanna couldn’t keep from gasping as she was pushed down into the fairy’s esophagus. She tried to brace her legs against the back of her throat, but the tongue behind her proved to be too strong. Her knees buckled, and she was pushed into the esophagus. The tight muscles in the fairy’s throat squeezed her on all sides. However, the pressure didn’t last long, as she soon fell into the dark, waiting stomach.

Standing up in the stomach, she got the same runed pebbles that she used while in the stomach of the plant. They would render this environment safe for a while, but they had not had long to recharge after their previous use. Shanna didn’t know how long they could hold out.

But even if they didn’t last, Shanna was determined to keep from giving the fairy the pleasure of hearing her scream. She pulled a small knife from her boot. A quick cut would be faster than a painful digestion. But before she used it on herself, she'd try it on the fairy first. She stabbed the knife into the stomach walls as hard as she could.

Last edited by Tuc135 on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 pm

"um please don't eat me"Cherry says timidly looking down at khrixi's open mouth she had no intention of going there again but it looked like she had no choice the fairy was gonna eat her she panicked struggling in the fairys grip.Clover giggled watching khrixi torment cherry she patted her stomach happily "mm that elf tasted delicous"she says giggling letting out a gasp holding her stomach feeling shanna stab the knife into her stomach wall.Chery screamed "YOU BITCH!"she yells at clover before looking down at khrixi "please i don't want to die"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 pm

"Do you think anyone on this planet does?" giggled Khrixi. "You little people are so funny." She moved her lower and tickled her feet with her tongue. "You're going down there anyways. It's the whole circle of life deal, right? Protein, nutrients and such. You've got so much delicious wholesome goodness packed into that cute body." she said. "Do you want to see the outside world going down, or take it head first? If you don't decide I'll just put you in butt first and molest you a bit more. And come on - you can surely come up with some more rememberable last words than "Please don't eat me". She laughed at her own jokes.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Cherry swallowed nervously thinking about her options "i'll see you in hell bitch"she says nodding her head a small cheeky smile on her face clover giggled watching hrixi explain things to cherry she smiled a small perverted thought coming into her head.Cherry swallowed nervously "ok um i guess this is it so um well feet first please"she says sadly as clover took the camera from khrixi taking a picture of khrixi dangling cherry above her mouth she smiled placing the camera down on the ground.Clover moved in closer to khrixi and began using her tongue to lick at khrixi's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:14 pm

“What’s the matter? Something you ate?” Shanna said, shouting loud enough so Clover could hear her. She pulled the knife out, leaving a tiny, bloody wound, and stabbed again. “Even if you kill me, I’m not going to go quietly, fairy!”
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Khrixi giggled and slowly lowered Cherry into her mouth. She left her mouth open, so the last thing Cherry could see was a smiling Clover taking a picture of her. The esophagus caught and constricted her downwards, depositing her in the stomach. Khrixi smiled and rubbed her belly.

"See, that wasn't that bad. Now just sit around until I break you down into nutrients." she giggled. She looked at Clover. "You alright?" she asked.

----

Outside Fenja growled in frustration. She wished Grip was here. He would think of something to do. She paused, pacing. There had to be a way to get up. Suddenly, she had an idea. She couldn't get up - but she could make the fairies come down.

She took the neko and one of the girls from her pocket. They were screaming, but that was good. Taking some twine, she tied them to roots in the ground, making it look like they had got stuck. She scrambled into the jungle and hid herself. She heard the other girl screaming too.

"Shh!" said Fenja and shoved the girl into her mouth to mask the sound. She did have a tasty butt, she thought. She sucked on her while she waited for the fairies to take the bait.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Cherry gasped "LET ME OUT PLEASE"she yells hitting the stomach walls een nw she could here the stomach gurgling around her as it prepared to digest it's meal "panicking"she says looking around there was no escape she realised she hit on the stomach wall a drop of stomach acid landed behind her.Clover nodded "yeah i'm fine now i'm feeling horny and your looking sexy"she says smiling as she moves in sitting on khrixi's lap as she kissed her clover used her hands to massage khrixi's breasts while clover ignored the pain in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Khrixi kissed Clover full on the lips and hugged her. She looked up.

"Hey! I here more food right outside. Think these ones need company? Of course, we can always have some fun..." she said.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:21 am

(So fairies have greater strength than a Ki using Naga?)

Ha'dara followed Fenja muttering"Next time, I just crush their wings!" he stopped when Fenja did, hiding too. Confused, he just watched.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:21 am

Cherry screamed kicking the stomach walls as acid began to burn away at her skin on her back

Clover giggled getting t her feet smiling "mm sounds fun i'd like to see what food exactly is out there it would be fun to see what they would get up to in our stomachs after we have un with them o course"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trek through the whispers   Trek through the whispers - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trek through the whispers
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next