Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+106
argoth
DarkPuppet-guy
13yearoldgamer
gzor
AisuKaiko
Arkas2099
Krauser
sciencefiction
Synapsis77
NewMars
Crivella
OneofMany
crazzycat
Abaddon87
neko-pet
Feadraug
Plant_Girl_23
Confusedman3
vickivixen
Malcius
Byoki-Desu
Saironthis
TheMadHatter
timing2
EliteCreature
Grave
TinyHuman
SuperPieGuy9
kikijonson
LauraThief
Shiken
Stabs
MukatKiKaarn
Goldclaw
sonik0578
_-ProCaw-_
ProjectHazoid
HarryMasonFan
spike833
Oldman40k2003
eekee
observer88
mikeimp
Lulu_the_gts
Googlememan
JC-Dragon
gtslover100
pirostyle
CauldronBorn24
CobaltKigai
Haar
Shadow
A Friend
Clayvman
Flare
Boris92
macdaddy
pyrryn
KaRmAuU
T'Lira
FalconJudge
Sillysausage
vegasmazza3
Natsume
kaitheguy1234
Vaderaz
Chris The Great...maybe
rcs619
Anime-Junkie
GiantessFanXXX
L'Ryn
Tsurugi
The Rev
M.Bison.
Peptic-Pineapple
Warrior3000
codaman
JohnDoe
Zillachary
Archmage_Bael
Asuroth
tiastus
mdbear84
vegeta002
/Fish/
nksrocks
Tuc135
Whiteagle
S-Guy
Silent_eric
bigman27622
Darkstorm Zero
The Joker
Left2Die
volcera
Nyaha
ZionAtriedes
gwadahunter2222
DeviantDiscordian
Karbo
French snack
Jætte_Troll
racemaster7
Reptillian
Malahite
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

Introduce yourself - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 am

Welcome to felarya! Please enjoy your stay and don't feed the nagas.

*Sees pissed off nagas in the distance*

Erm...dridders. I meant don't feed the dridders...
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:05 am

Welcome to the forums, kaitheguy1234!! Have a Joker fish!! And you too, Tsurugi!! Sorry about that!!

*hands kaitheguy1234 and Tsurugi Joker fish*
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm

welcome to Karbo's wonderfull if you like getting chased around by hungry giant's world of Felarya ^^
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:43 am

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome! Joker-fish and chaos apples? Love 'em^^
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 pm

French snack wrote:
Welcome, DeviantDiscordian!

I wonder how many people out there are silently lurking around Felarya... Razz

Me! Me! lol I decided that I should join up with other places.. for the places I'm at are.. well.. dead... I've been a fan of vore and for related things since I was about 6, just never knew what it was called o_o... in my spare time and fanness I decided to craft together my own Naga, just had no idea where to put anything about that.. something mentally just didn't seem right about having friendships with out anyknowledge of the characters existence. After browsing about for awhile I found this place and thought "OMG, I think I just found heaven!".. just took me awhile to find where the intro spot is... RP wise where can I submit a bio? I dun see a sticky or anything to use at my disposal. I do hope that I can survive long enough to get to know pplz before someone eats me... or my neko character (whom I may or may not use aswell, if allowed o_o..). since I am still pretty noobish to how things work around here, I'd like some assistance oxo -is not used to such a busy forum-.

So long and thanks for all the fish Wink
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Natsume. Smile

If you wish to RP, there are several current ones, I'd recommend PMing the starter of the RP if you wished to join, and there are new ones popping up fairly frequently.

If you have a bio for a character, feel free to post it in Character Discussion so that people can know about them, and where you can also get help refining and building on a character idea.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
Welcome to the forum Natsume. Smile

If you wish to RP, there are several current ones, I'd recommend PMing the starter of the RP if you wished to join, and there are new ones popping up fairly frequently.

If you have a bio for a character, feel free to post it in Character Discussion so that people can know about them, and where you can also get help refining and building on a character idea.

^o^ thanks for the help there.... would forty-two-fish be some sort of Hitch-hiker reference? o.,...,.o
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Natsume wrote:
^o^ thanks for the help there....

You're welcome. : )

Quote :
would forty-two-fish be some sort of Hitch-hiker reference? o.,...,.o

Why yes it would my fellow interstellar hitchhiker. Now this is a dangerous, perilous, treacherous world. You brought your towel right?
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:56 pm

But of course! where would I be without a bath towel?! lawl it's been so long since I've read that series x3 I have the big 5-book-in-one thing..

-looks at the dense jungle I'm in known as felarya- eh..heh..hehe... ~Where'd that #$&$ing ring go?!~
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Welcome Natsume. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Welcome to the forums Natsume! Hope you'll be able to enjoy your stay here! ^^
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:07 pm

cheers yayz lots of active ppl x3, now I just need my joker fish and my apple... aren't you supposed to throw those? XD
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:24 pm

*perched on her throne*

Welcome, Natsume. I am the local Horror Queen. Please, make yourself at home. The Silver Tower is always welcoming. ~ <3
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Welcome Natsume. I have yet to be able to post on the forum in my sleep, so the apple is slightly delayed, but here you go!
*hands over Apple of Discord*
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:17 am

L'Ryn wrote:
*perched on her throne*

Welcome, Natsume. I am the local Horror Queen. Please, make yourself at home. The Silver Tower is always welcoming. ~ <3
Silver tower eh? sounds shiny! XD, nice to make an aqquaintence with a horror queen x3

lawl sleep posting, I haz tried such a thing in the past... not that great o_o...

-polishes the apple and eats it- x3
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 pm

hey can I be a part of the welcoming comitte deviantdiscordian? is there an application, ritual, or inductment?
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:18 pm

If there is then I've not heard of it. I just started welcoming new members and offering them fruits of Chaos. An apple a day keeps your sanity away!
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:30 pm

i started a japanese text program that i cant seem to  get  rid of help?anyone?
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 am

Welcome to the forums, Natsume! Have a Joker fish!

*gives Natsume a Joker fish*
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Natsume! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 pm

aww thank god. got rid of the problem -_-
anyway, did I say welcome yet? XP
Back to top Go down
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Twas forced by the almight "Register" button... it was flashing and disappearing... and I heard in my head... "Register... register... or else Felarya will jump out of the screen and eat you".... Right...

HI EVERYBODY!!! *waits for response.... still waiting... crickets chirping... tumbleweed rolling... got nothing*

Ok then... yah I found this like 2 days ago.. and now I'm like an addict... but I was already into anime/manga... but I REALLY like this Very Happy HAPPY DAYS! cheers cheers cheers

I've been doing what I call the "Felarya crash course"... got the two mangas... seen other's work... torn through the wiki... all in two days... o dear... Shocked

Where was I... hmm... I don't know... *thinking... thinking... thinking... "you have blown a fuse"... crap..." help

Right... please get to know me... and my craziness... and wait for it... wait for it... I'm going to #1 public university in the world!!!! Anyone else? Then we could be "really" good friends *bwahahahahahaha... coughs*

Excuse me... oh and I must mention... I DON'T TASTE GOOD... well at least not as good as this... *gives all M&Ms...* and if you don't like M&Ms... well I'll get back to you...

Once again... HI EVERYBODY!!! LET'S BE FRIENDS! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (don't cause this sobsob or else Very Mad and Evil laugh )

(My own thoughts... I really need to get me a good anime/manga avatar)
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 am

I'm Ironkitty on Deviantart, I used to have another account here but forgot the password, lol. I draw comics and occasionally write stories, I might post the stories here sometime. If I have any characters/ideas that I think could use some fine-tuning, I'll probably post them up here too, but I mainly use the forum to critique other peoples stuff in the hope of helping them to improve. I actually joined a couple weeks ago but didn't notice this thread before, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next