Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 am

rcs619 wrote:
...and yet more proof that the atmosphere around this community is being poisoned by the apathy, pessimism and negativity of a small handful of people who have already decided they are done with the setting and want others to be as well. You don't have to intentionally get people to leave for your attitude to begin to poison other people's creative drive.

Slowly and slowly, the vent is turning into the apathetic little clique it has always been stereotyped as, even when it wasn't. It is sad to see, having been there from the beginning. The vent should be a place where ideas are met with "That's neat!" not "Why bother?" and "You're wasting your time, the setting can never get better".

Pure creative poison.

Anyway, good riddance to yet another quitter who would rather run, and complain about there being a problem instead of actually trying to do a single damned thing about it. The only way to make Felarya better is to do more with Felarya. Good contributions to balance out the crap. You don't just give up when you get sick, you pump antibiotics into that bitch until the sickness fades.

All of this coming from the guy that called Tango a whore and insulted Kaiman for not agreeing with him.

You know Cliff, I used to respect you, but ever since the whole shitstorm of that letter you're just coming off as a self-entitled ass. If you really are set on helping out and improving things i'd suggest you focus on that alone and STOP being a whiny badmouthing jerk.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 am

Slimetoad wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
...and yet more proof that the atmosphere around this community is being poisoned by the apathy, pessimism and negativity of a small handful of people who have already decided they are done with the setting and want others to be as well. You don't have to intentionally get people to leave for your attitude to begin to poison other people's creative drive.

Slowly and slowly, the vent is turning into the apathetic little clique it has always been stereotyped as, even when it wasn't. It is sad to see, having been there from the beginning. The vent should be a place where ideas are met with "That's neat!" not "Why bother?" and "You're wasting your time, the setting can never get better".

Pure creative poison.

Anyway, good riddance to yet another quitter who would rather run, and complain about there being a problem instead of actually trying to do a single damned thing about it. The only way to make Felarya better is to do more with Felarya. Good contributions to balance out the crap. You don't just give up when you get sick, you pump antibiotics into that bitch until the sickness fades.

All of this coming from the guy that called Tango a whore and insulted Kaiman for not agreeing with him.

You know Cliff, I used to respect you, but ever since the whole shitstorm of that letter you're just coming off as a self-entitled ass. If you really are set on helping out and improving things i'd suggest you focus on that alone and STOP being a whiny badmouthing jerk.

I've done nothing but try to put this behind me. I deserved to be banned from vent the first time. That is why i took a week off.

I have admitted to blowing up two weeks ago. I have admitted to about five different people I was wrong and that I was ashamed. All I want to do is come back into vent and never speak of this embarassment again.

Yet, every time i go into vent, no matter how civil and humble I am, I get insta-banned from vent by Tango. Never a word, never a chance for me to do anything. I have come into vent three times this week and my only intention is to move past this, and each time I have been banned without getting to say anything. I have violated no rules, I have no intention of causing trouble. At this point, it is just Tango's petty little grudge and her desire to see me driven away forever.

I haven't spend 12 fucking hours on MSN in the past three days talking to AJ, Mac and Mr.N, expressing my shame and desire to move on for nothing.

The sad thing is, Sunday when I first returned to the vent, I fully intended on apologizing to tango. I treated her pretty shitty when I blew up. She was the one person I really felt deserved an apology. But then she came in and insta-banned me on sight. The two other times since then have squandered any goodwill I had left for her.

I only want to move on. It is her, and the people who believe her, that are preventing me from being able to. You might not want to jump into shit like this until you know the full story next time. I let the fact that my Mom has been fucking DYING of cancer for the past three months get to me. I was a ticking time-bomb of rage and frustration because my Mom has been bed-ridden since December with an illness that is literally impossible to cure. Zion happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time to set me off, and I exploded.

I am ashamed, and I've told people as much. I want to move on, put this behind me and just get the fuck over this. The people in vent won't let me. At this point, it seems like they're screwing with me for the fun. Maybe they like making me loose sleep and vomit from the stress of having people I used to consider friends all hating me. I dunno. The fact is, I have made a serious effort to try and come to the peace table these past couple days and I have only been ignored and kicked in the balls for it.
Back to top Go down
Slimetoad
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Slimetoad

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 am

As tragic as that is, using your mom's cancer as an excuse to be an asshole towards everyone is just plain stupid and disrespectful Cliff. Not to mention it has nothing to do with the matter at hand, sorry to say

Besides, as far as I know, and Tango will agree with me on this, is that this is a Vent thing. If you want to bitch about it, do it somewhere else. Otherwise we're just going to keep feeding flames
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 am

rcs619 wrote:

've done nothing but try to put this behind me. I deserved to be banned from vent the first time. That is why i took a week off.

I have admitted to blowing up two weeks ago. I have admitted to about five different people I was wrong and that I was ashamed. All I want to do is come back into vent and never speak of this embarassment again.

So let me get this straight. You want to come back on vent and put everything behind you, yet you just talked smack about the felarya vent 2 days ago and crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed when your talking bad about Tango.

rcs619 wrote:

only want to move on. It is her, and the people who believe her, that are preventing me from being able to. You might not want to jump into shit like this until you know the full story next time

and there you go talking bad about my friend again. Its NOT her stop accusing her for you being banned and followers?? Tango has a cult now lol? Your not ready to move on but more importantly no one on vent is ready to move on.. You see you pissed everyone off to the point where we don't want you on, with all these insults and accusations your doing your digging urself in a hole that I dont think you can get out of.

rcs619 wrote:

Pure creative poison.

This doesn't sound like someone who is ready to move on.

And how would you know what happens in the Felarya Vent, YOUR BANNED.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 am

Slimetoad wrote:
As tragic as that is, using your mom's cancer as an excuse to be an asshole towards everyone is just plain stupid and disrespectful Cliff. Not to mention it has nothing to do with the matter at hand, sorry to say

Besides, as far as I know, and Tango will agree with me on this, is that this is a Vent thing. If you want to bitch about it, do it somewhere else. Otherwise we're just going to keep feeding flames

I am not using it as an excuse. All I am saying is that the one time I blew up on everyone, the thing that started this mess, is because I had been repressing my sadness and frustration for over 3 months, and it had built up to explosive levels. Zion just happened to accidentally light a match around me. I am saying there is some context to this. It wasn't just "Cliff being an asshole for the hell of it". It was a shameful explosion of anger and frustration that had been boiling for three months. The vent crowd just happened to be the ones to set it off.

I don't just go berserk on people and I am not trying to bitch. I am TRYING to be done with this. This stress on top of everything else is making me physically ill. I just want this over and done with, and I can't exactly go talk about it anywhere else since I am blocked and banned in all those other places. They like to tell me "you need to try and make things right" after they block off any avenues I could use to do just that.

Quote :
And how would you know what happens in the Felarya Vent, YOUR BANNED.

First of all, you guys literally cannot ban me. I have a dynamic IP apparently and it seems to change almost every day. I have been back on vent three times, and gotten banned three times, despite my efforts to set things right and not cause trouble. I checked this morning and it seems to have changed again. Don't worry, I'll probably pop on this evening to get my customary daily-ban from Tango.

The fact that it is impossible to actually ban me, along with my desire to NOT cause trouble and to try and move past all this, really makes the bans redundant and pointless. You are telling someone to move on and act right, but then removing any chance for them to do that, then complain when they can't.

As for how I know what happens on vent? Like I said, i've been taking to AJ, Mac and Mr.N about 12 hours in the past three days on MSN. Listen to Mr.N, he believes I should be let back on to make things right. Even AJ doesn't think I deserve to be banned if I just want to move on.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 am

rcs619 wrote:
I've done nothing but try to put this behind me. I deserved to be banned from vent the first time. That is why i took a week off.

Yet, every time i go into vent, no matter how civil and humble I am, I get insta-banned from vent by Tango. Never a word, never a chance for me to do anything. I have come into vent three times this week and my only intention is to move past this, and each time I have been banned without getting to say anything. I have violated no rules, I have no intention of causing trouble. At this point, it is just Tango's petty little grudge and her desire to see me driven away forever.

I haven't spend 12 fucking hours on MSN in the past three days talking to AJ, Mac and Mr.N, expressing my shame and desire to move on for nothing.

The sad thing is, Sunday when I first returned to the vent, I fully intended on apologizing to tango. I treated her pretty shitty when I blew up. She was the one person I really felt deserved an apology. But then she came in and insta-banned me on sight. The two other times since then have squandered any goodwill I had left for her.

I only want to move on. It is her, and the people who believe her, that are preventing me from being able to. You might not want to jump into shit like this until you know the full story next time. I let the fact that my Mom has been fucking DYING of cancer for the past three months get to me. I was a ticking time-bomb of rage and frustration because my Mom has been bed-ridden since December with an illness that is literally impossible to cure. Zion happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time to set me off, and I exploded.

I am ashamed, and I've told people as much. I want to move on, put this behind me and just get the fuck over this. The people in vent won't let me. At this point, it seems like they're screwing with me for the fun. Maybe they like making me loose sleep and vomit from the stress of having people I used to consider friends all hating me. I dunno. The fact is, I have made a serious effort to try and come to the peace table these past couple days and I have only been ignored and kicked in the balls for it.

Ok, I've been monitoring this shit for a few weeks, so I'm not as "In The Dark" as you may think, so don't blow me off.

I empathise with you reguarding your mother Cliff, I do. I have had 4 family members taken by cancer, so I know what it is like.

Having said that, I cannot allow that to be used as an excuse for the volatility I witnessed....I can't. Understandable as it is. I know what you where trying to do though. You are *trying* to promote positivity, and eliminate negativity, but your words where more harmful than you realised. The comments directed at Mr. Nobody's departure, combined with the communication threads, and now with Tango's departure.... Cliff, I hope you realise now that those comments where totally NEGATIVE...

Look, I have to go to work in about 15 minutes, so I can't make a huge post here. But, I am all for mending bridges and getting things fixed. If your serious about apologising for your spitefulness, then speak to Chuck directly, and then, if he decides to lift the ban, I suggest you can the rage, and make your peace with the members you offended first. I know you now disaprove of Zion and his *Crippled Prophet* gig, but he isn't a part of Felarya any more (Much to my sorrow, as I am still responsible for that happening, indirectly or not) and like it or loath it, we have had several good members follow him out.... The letter incident has caused too much damage for many people, and it proved Loyd right... and it was WE who proved him right... we tore Felarya apart, and now we have driven the nails in... If only it was as easy to stop the hate and fighting and begin the healing proccess.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:51 am

Quote :
nderstandable as it is. I know what you where trying to do though. You are *trying* to promote positivity, and eliminate negativity, but your words where more harmful than you realised. The comments directed at Mr. Nobody's departure, combined with the communication threads, and now with Tango's departure.... Cliff, I hope you realise now that those comments where totally NEGATIVE...

I have never once said that the way I handled myself was right. It was a shameful, embarrassing display.

Mr.Nobody and I seem to have made some sort of peace, and actually had a long chat about all this the other day on MSN.

Quote :
I am all for mending bridges and getting things fixed. If your serious about apologising for your spitefulness, then speak to Chuck directly, and then, if he decides to lift the ban, I suggest you can the rage, and make your peace with the members you offended first.

I have been talking to AJ and Mac directly for two days, since they are the only two mods not blocking me constantly everywhere else. I cannot talk to anyone if they close all channels.

I believe it is more of a personal matter for Chuck and Tango. They don't care if I am sorry or not, or that I have made efforts to try and make some sort of peace. They want me gone, and have said as much. Whether I want to make this right or not, they just don't want me around and are using this as an opportunity to make that happen.

Maybe I am completely wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

Quote :
I know you now disaprove of Zion and his *Crippled Prophet* gig

It wasn't even really zion's fault. Something was going to set off that time-bomb one way or the other. He just had the unfortunate timing to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and... boom. I am fairly certain he never meant to upset me like that. I'd like to think so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 am

I'd like to clarify something, Cliff: it's not just this event that warranted you a ban. If you don't remember, the first time you came back, you had basically dodged a ban. Not only that, but you were adamant not to talk about it, to the point you didn't want to apologize, when Professor Nekko told you that a heartfelt apology to everyone involved would have solved this issue. Instead, you keep pointing at Ventrilo like it's a nest of pessimism and negativity, when in reality, your behavior is rife with negativity itself as well.

Furthermore, you have a other issues you need to work on than just that. To be more specific, your self-centeredness. I am speaking on behalf of everyone, not just the people who hang on Ventrilo, that you have quite the ego. On the forum, whenever someone disagrees on your idea, your first instinct is to keep pressing it forward, as you are convinced that it is flawless, and after a while, you complain that "this is why we can't have nice things". This is similar behavior to the people who can't take criticism and lash at the mere sight of someone having a problem with one of their creation.

On Ventrilo, you follow a very specific pattern. Most of the time, you log in, then post a link relating to ponies, or make a mention of whatever happened in the newest episode, then don't say much beyond that. If not, you talk about Legacy, or EVE, or something else that pre-occupies you at the very moment. Needless to say, this is tiring and this only adds to your impression as egocentric. The reason you've been banned again is because we don't trust that only apologizing to Tango and other people you've hurt will change your overall attitude. People would like to talk to you, but not as you are right now; they'd also like to discuss what they want to talk about for a change, and not just what you want.

I have remained neutral on this issue, but not anymore. The Ventrilo crowd is not a poisonous atmosphere where it's nothing but pure negativity. Yes, some like to talk about negativity, like Warrior. But that's hardly something unique on the Internet, and to my knowledge, they don't go around Noting and coercing people to leave. If they left, it was of their own choice. I have said all I had to say, have a good day.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 am

rcs619 wrote:
Quote :
nderstandable as it is. I know what you where trying to do though. You are *trying* to promote positivity, and eliminate negativity, but your words where more harmful than you realised. The comments directed at Mr. Nobody's departure, combined with the communication threads, and now with Tango's departure.... Cliff, I hope you realise now that those comments where totally NEGATIVE...

I have never once said that the way I handled myself was right. It was a shameful, embarrassing display.

Mr.Nobody and I seem to have made some sort of peace, and actually had a long chat about all this the other day on MSN.

Quote :
I am all for mending bridges and getting things fixed. If your serious about apologising for your spitefulness, then speak to Chuck directly, and then, if he decides to lift the ban, I suggest you can the rage, and make your peace with the members you offended first.

I have been talking to AJ and Mac directly for two days, since they are the only two mods not blocking me constantly everywhere else. I cannot talk to anyone if they close all channels.

I believe it is more of a personal matter for Chuck and Tango. They don't care if I am sorry or not, or that I have made efforts to try and make some sort of peace. They want me gone, and have said as much. Whether I want to make this right or not, they just don't want me around and are using this as an opportunity to make that happen.

Maybe I am completely wrong, but that's how it seems to me.

Quote :
I know you now disaprove of Zion and his *Crippled Prophet* gig

It wasn't even really zion's fault. Something was going to set off that time-bomb one way or the other. He just had the unfortunate timing to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and... boom. I am fairly certain he never meant to upset me like that. I'd like to think so anyway.

Replied via PM.

Incidentally, you know that they don't want you gone just because you are you, you would have been banned years ago if this was the case.

It's your current string of antagonism that has caused this... I'm hoping things calm down, and you show you can be civil, and they may yet re-open the doors for you.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:03 am

Quote :
Sean's post
First of all, I did not know I was "avoiding a ban" that first time. I thought I had been temp-banned and it had been lifted.

So everyone hates me and doesn't want me around whether I try to apologize or not. Good to know that I have wasted over 12 hours of my life and lost sleep over all this for nothing. I applaud you all for your tolerance and loyalty to someone who you have known for years. It's good to know that no one there has ever gotten angry, or done something they later regretted, since apologizing and trying to make it right is clearly unacceptable on the vent.

Good day then. Thanks for clarifying. Glad to know that I am such a terrible person and such a terrible friend that I deserve no remorse or chance for redemption. I shall adjust my expectations accordingly. One strike and you're out, got it.

Quote :
Incidentally, you know that they don't want you gone just because you are you, you would have been banned years ago if this was the case.

Actually, Sean's post pretty much confirmed just that.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am

Sean's post does not convey hatred, merely frustration with yournpresent actions Cliff.

I'm trying to get all sides to re-assess, but one thing can be agreed upon, you need to calm down and be civil.

I will return in about 9 hours to fix this.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sean's post does not convey hatred, merely frustration with yournpresent actions Cliff.

I'm trying to get all sides to re-assess, but one thing can be agreed upon, you need to calm down and be civil.

Yes, because people can totally tell that while I am blocked and kicked out of everywhere.

"Hey, you can't come back inside until we see you do 50 push-ups. Now go outside where no one can see you or anything you do"

Makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 am

I would strongly encourage everyone not to insist in this matter anymore.

rcs619 is, at best, compromised at the moment- if he wasn't before. There's no point in trying to find the words to change his heart: none of you is here to prove the internet you've won. Enough points have been seen for any onlooker to decide what to think on their own.

I plead you leave this matter be, gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 pm

It's kinda hard to do that since I'm also a mod on Vent, where at least half the debate has occured...

From my perspective, it would be wise to apologise to those you offended Cliff... genuinely, and perhaps then Chuck and the others may at least consider letting you back in.

As for the unethical actions taken here on the forum over the last 2 weeks.... All I can say is that you need to calm down. Your viewed by many as a very senior member here, and an example to look to, especially given your activity levels, and even though your an ex-mod, many here still respect your imput. Please consider your actions may have a deeper effect than you may realise.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:24 am

Can't we calm down guys? Everyone is really stressed out right now, and it's more than certain that words were thrown around that people didn't mean to say.

Cliff, I'm very sorry about your mother, and this is honestly the first I've ever heard of it. You have my deepest condolences. And about the chat thing, it's kinda two ways on the issue.

You really should've learned to control your temper, BUT if you were honestly sorry and ready to make up for it, they should've stopped banning you, instead of holding a grudge.

Really, the situation is messed up almost beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

First off, to be off-subject while on-subject simultaneously, just got back from Paris and Berlin. Tons of history learned, and I always thought the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and Arch de Triomph were more spaced out, but I guess it was lucky they weren't. I just wished I got to see Voltaire's house. Maybe next time, whenever that may be.

Second, with this whole business involving Cliff and all. I was not here for all of it, and I usually skip through most posts that concern the subject. I've also had a little bit of alcohol and watching Night At The Roxburry as a sort of "Welcome Home" with a friend. However, I would like to try my hand at at least putting a pause to this action before any unnecessary banning happens. Who knows, maybe a neutral voice can help a little.
Cliff, I can kinda relate to your mom dying from cancer. I recently lost one of my grandfathers because of a heart attack. It's not really the same, but a lost family member is like losing a piece of yourself. My professionally uneducated opinion would be to simply cease all mentioning of what happened and try to forget about it as soon as possible. Just no more mentioning it and try to keep everything to themselves. If necessary to get something on a computer, type it in a word document and leave it there. Or if ABSOLUTELY necessary, stick to private messaging or instant messaging. I know it may not sound manly, but take a moment to shed a tear or two while you go to sleep or any other moment you will be absolutely alone. It's a GREAT way to cope with things and get bottled up feelings UN-bottled, such as finding out your relative died while you were helping a customer at the store you work at, surrounded by masculine soldiers.
Just try it for a week. No one mention anything else on this matter until roughly Wednesday, 7 March 2012. Nothing about what happened or who's opposed to this idea. One week. THEN tell me if this was a stupid idea spawned by a little Ficken brand liquor.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:19 pm

...well I will be heading to california tommarrow to visit family...so I may or may not be in contact for a week or so...depends if I am allowed to use a omputer at my father's house that has a connection...but untile then...take care everyone...
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:19 pm

california, hm? XD
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Le gasp! Kiki heading down to my side of the world...where no one seems to live here practically >.>. The great distance I made is no longer a safe barrier... we must prepare the kiki defenses!
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 am

Have fun Kiki. If they have an annoying kid who constantly bugs you, give him a sock to the head for me, okay?
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:49 am

Well roughly 3 hours ago, and two days before his birthday my grandpa finally died, so I won't be around here or the vent for a while.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:00 am

Had a nice sizable piece of my neck cut off for "testing" Wednesday to see if I have the same skin disease like everyone from my fathers side of the family. Lets hear it for genetic traits being passed down the generations... joy. I got a week to sit and worry about results(I'm not). Personally I could care less if I do or not I have no plans to be the old guy sitting in a wheel chair wearing a diaper. So if it kills me or not I don't care I have other things in life to worry about then some thing that may or may not kill me. Well that's it for that little spree. In other news The Great Devourer is finally getting models for the Tervigon and Tyrannofex, as well as updated models for the Hive Tyrant. So now your Hive Tyrants can now officially fly or or be turned into four sword armed killing machines of death and destruction. Can you guess who cant wait for the release of these new creatures from the void? lol!

Okay that's all for my shameless fan boying of stuff but Nids are awesome sorry had to share and get that out of my system. Please return to your regularly scheduled programing.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 am

buddha66667 wrote:
Well roughly 3 hours ago, and two days before his birthday my grandpa finally died, so I won't be around here or the vent for a while.

Sorry to hear of your loss buddha. I wish you and your family happier days in the time ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 am

I have an announcement that I just fully came to terms with about a week ago......I AM GAY!!!!! And my boyfriend loves me 0//////0
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:31 am

Nyuuu, how nice for you, Shadow17! ^_^ I hope you both enjoy your lives together.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next