Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Announcements Thread

Go down 
+104
The Sketch Knight
dragon808tr
Lockheed X-17
Scryangi
Sprix
Bandur Khan
Mr. I
Americanhero45
CrisisOperations
Thywolf
hhhat09
Zephyr102
Venom Agato
Zhivago
JohnboyX
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
Solomon
Darth_Nergal
W-3-K
Ilceren
Komandr2465
DarkOne
Gabriel115
Chihiro Fujisaki
Darkstorm Zero
Claire
AzureJass
Tango
Prof.Nekko
parameciumkid
MetaSkipper
timing2
McKindle
MrNobody13
Beefnautz
Lobo
Nickonaquamagna
TheArchvile
buddha66667
Vaderaz
Black Hole Fragment
Amaroq
walkingbyself
zersergathant
kikijonson
Sehoolighan
Goldclaw
sparkythechu
space_samurai
vore4life99
Krisexy26
thejackle123
ravaging vixen
Zillachary
luke112
Davis
Shady Knight
Saironthis
Salvyrn
Feadraug
TheLightLost
Slimetoad
Rodeo
tkh1304
Jasconius
Boris92
aethernavale
French snack
Jew
DaNoob13
alliance
spike833
VenomX3000
Zoekin
SuperPieGuy9
Nyaha
Googlememan
Warrior3000
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
Byakugan01
Karbo
DeviantDiscordian
observer88
Stabs
ZionAtriedes
Reptillian
gwadahunter2222
FalconJudge
Oldman40k2003
pyrryn
nksrocks
Archmage_Bael
Jætte_Troll
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
mikeimp
codaman
Asuroth
The Rev
CauldronBorn24
rcs619
/Fish/
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:11 am

Thanks. I'm giving myself a bit of a forced break from work now and then, starting now, to turn to Felarya. I've just been catching up with the items awaiting approval in the dA Felarya group.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Okay soon enough I'll have to take the old calf off to slaughter as he's old enough now, then I have to get a new one and start all over. this will make it hard to stay online or get on somedays at all and I need to repair the door where my dog damaged it and fix some holes in the house as well as unpack winter clothes. In other words I'll likely not be on as much. ^_^; It shouldn't last more than four weeks if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:59 am

Awah, just as you were starting a new RP, too! D: Hope to see you back soon, Jedi!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
McKindle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
McKindle

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 am

Yes, hello, hello! How have all you guys been? Smile I don't like talking about myself too much so suffice to say I'm afraid I've been a tad poorly for about 3 weeks - my recurring problem of a rumbling appendicitis finally grew some cajones and got to the stage where I needed an appendectomy. The marvelous guys and gals in the NHS did a splendid job but I've been a bit unsteady in my physical recovery and needed to catch up on the mess my absence caused at work. But I'm back now and ready to get stuck in!

Any discernible sloppiness in my art or writing style will be put down to my now departed appendix apparently being the source of all my evil powers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:39 am

Thankful the surgery went fine, McKindle. Pleasure to have you around again.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:43 am

I look forward to getting to talk to you more, Kindle! We missed ya', buddy!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:05 pm

McKindle wrote:

Yes, hello, hello! How have all you guys been? Smile I don't like talking about myself too much so suffice to say I'm afraid I've been a tad poorly for about 3 weeks - my recurring problem of a rumbling appendicitis finally grew some cajones and got to the stage where I needed an appendectomy. The marvelous guys and gals in the NHS did a splendid job but I've been a bit unsteady in my physical recovery and needed to catch up on the mess my absence caused at work. But I'm back now and ready to get stuck in!

Any discernible sloppiness in my art or writing style will be put down to my now departed appendix apparently being the source of all my evil powers Very Happy
Glad to hear you're alright, bro. Missed your little quips and comments! ^_^ Not to mention I'll soon be attempting to do a that Tarynn and Tam pic when I get back to doing colored art...stupid brain has gotten into a weird funk lately. Also look forward to maybe IMing with you again on the chance all the star align and you're both on, and my Skype doesn't buck me off. XD I wish you steady recovery.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 pm

You had appendicitis? I'm sorry to hear that, the symptoms are very painful, similar to IBS. (functioning in a different way, though)

Anyway, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Ilceren
Ilceren

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 pm

So it was that. I had been wondering why it was you were absent for a month, so I'm glad it's good news in the end. Great to have you back. Hopefully your evil powers will find a new dark source from which to spread and give you superhuman drawing abilities again!

(Also, this thread reminds me I haven't formally announced I was back. But well, people should have already noticed XD)
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Marauder of the deep jungle
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:55 pm

From Monday 7:45 a.m. Pacific time, to Thursday 7:45 a.m. I will not be online AT ALL. I will not show up in chat, I will not be on Skype, I will not answer PMs. It's part of a 3-day no technology challenge. I will essentially be going into hiding into the dark corners of the Felarya forum.
Back to top Go down
ravaging vixen
ravaging vixen

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:21 pm

So...As you all know battlefield 4 has come out on the market. The military base i'm in is holding some huge competition with others in the United states before we move to nextgen consoles and get an even bigger surprise out of that. Which makes me wonder...how many of you will get a next gen console on the initial launch? I'm personally waiting a couple of months for bugs and such. But, I wouldn't mind having a bunch of friends team up in this epic team-work focused shooter. So let me know what comes up if yall would like some good cooperation of gaming ;D.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:51 pm

I am baaaack! Fear me- I mean love me! XD Okay my phone line is working again, I'm humming one winged angel way too much and guess what? I wrote FOUR long hand episodes of Clare's Quest!! ^u^ Also got me a copy of Pacific Rim and The Heat to watch later. All in all? Doing pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:43 am

Mom was just taken to the hospital. Apparently, she began feeling dizzy, which wouldn't go away, and was in pain as well. She worried herself into a tizzy because it was similar to what happened when she got a stroke 20 years ago. Grandma says she'll be okay - this wasn't actually as bad as what happened then. And I think they called the ambulance quick enough that if something does happen to her, she'll be okay. I have faith Mom will be alright.

Wish my mom well, everyone!

Update: Mom came back from the hospital several hours later. They said she's okay, she just got vertigo because she has an inflammation in her ear due to it being too cold because the power went out for 10 hours yesterday due to the snowstorm. She'll have to take it easy for the next few days but other than that she's doing good.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:53 am

Last week of school, lots of studying and projects to complete! This means I may be online a lot less for a few days, but don't miss me too much! Hope to see you all Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 am

Good luck. Remember that you can add means and variances, not standard deviations.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Well, I have some news. Come some time around May, I will be moving to Colorado Springs. This is both good news and bad news. The good part is I will no longer be stuck in the middle of freaking nowhere.

The bad news is I won't be able to go to Missouri Science and Technology, nor will I be able to finish getting my Associates degree here. After the spring semester I'll still need two classes before I could graduate, which I had planned to take during the summer. Luckily I should be able to transfer all my credits I have earned to a new school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithlordnergal.deviantart.com
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Aww Nergal I'm sorry. =/ But hey transfering your credits is awesome! Heck I was just telling somebody on the phone today that I was so glad I never had to re-take history when I got to High Shcool since I had so many credits. >=) I hope you do well in Colorado Springs. ^^
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:43 pm

think of it this way Nergal, at least you'll get to see a bunch of trainer jets for the Air Force, AND I believe the U.S. Air Force Academy in in that area as well
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

Location : Someplace north Tonorian Hive, south of the Chordoni Waterfall, east of the Kuwuni bridge, and west of the Lataran Temple

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Lol, they are there, and I don't mind moving. I just won't be able to go to a college that specializes in Science and Technology with a working practical accelerator, a mini nuclear reactor, a microscope that can look at atoms, and a badass engineering team that has students making things ranging from rockets to floating concrete canoes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. I
Mr. I

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:55 pm

You can always apply for that college and move back there, thank goodness for credit transfers. Hope you enjoy the springs of Colorado nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:23 pm

School's out for Winter Break so now I'll have lots of time for you guys! Very Happy Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Americanhero45
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Americanhero45

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:23 pm

okay, tomorrow is my official last day of the college semester, afterwards, my dad is going to take my laptop to a friend of ours to have a broken hinge replaced and if we're lucky, I can get some extra RAM to boost the computer's processing power in there. Now there is a catch, it's going to take an entire week because the guy we know is a busy man in the medical business, he has to take the entire computer apart just to do anything to it, and there's the variable of time it takes for delivery of parts. So what this means is that you probably won't be seeing much artwork and none digitally while this problem is being sorted out. Don't get me wrong, I'll get online as often as I can from the downstairs computer, but I won't be able to do it as often. And for those who play Warframe with me, it means no warframe either, sorry guys.

So sorry guys, I'll miss ya for the most part. But don't fret, at least you get to see the craziest ideas I have ever come up with (See Jimmy Jones part 31 for that) http://fav.me/d6xdxka
Back to top Go down
http://americanhero45.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:56 am

So, here in Eastern/Southern Ontario, there is an ice rain warning in effect going into the weekend. Depending on how bad it gets in our area, we might end up losing power, which'll mean zero contact with the internet for however long it stays out. Last time we had an ice storm back in the '90s, the power was out for, like, a week. I'm hoping that the people in charge of overseeing power lines and stuff will take precautions to make sure power doesn't go out, and if it does, they can get it back up in minimal time, and seeing as how it has happened before I'm really hoping they know what they're doing. But in case I don't get to type to any of you in the coming days, sayonara, and have a wonderful Christmas/Hanukka/Kwanza/any other holidays I missed! ^_^

On the plus side, my birthday presents were awes-mazing~ I got these fluffy slippers and a cool Christmas cup with a lid and a straw - perfect for chocolate milk! ^_^ Not to mention Pokemon X version. I only picked X because X sounds cooler. I hate myself for that, because that's what the majority of other people probably did! O_O Maybe. But last I checked, X was more popular than Y in sales, so I'm guessing that's what it is. I'm a follower! T_T But hey, at least I get to raise some Ralts, so I'm happy. Hehehe. Rrraaaaaaalts.

--Reposted from Nyaha's Deviant Journal.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Nergal
Hero
Hero
Darth_Nergal

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm

So due to moving and school, I'm not going to be on very much these next two weeks. Sad That's all
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Sorry & a short leave of absence.   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:44 am

I'm sorry about not replying immediately, but I have had some personal issues come up, including my oldest brother visiting from interstate for the 1st time in 4 years. And my little dog is very unwell, and will be put to sleep very soon...

I don't know when I shall return, but it should not be too long.
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Announcements Thread   Personal Announcements Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Announcements Thread
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next