Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photoshop help needed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Photoshop help needed. Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:29 pm

EDIT: Ive fixed it for now, thanks for the help.

I've been having problems with my compter lately, and among them is this:

The majority of my quaint pictures on Deviantart are made from scratch on Photoshop. Therefore, I need to use Shoop to contribute pictures. However, after my trial ran out, I uninstalled shoop and downloaded it again, since I don't have the thousand dollars to purchase a full license. o_o This wasn't the first time I did this, because I needed to re-download it after my computer was reformatted.

Anyways, when I go to open shoop and make some more pointless images, a license agreement appears. I click accept, and the window closes. Nothing happens. I open it up again, and the same thing happens! So basically, I don't know what to do. Anyone been in this predicament before?

Last edited by The Rev on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Which version of Photoshop is it? CS4?
Back to top Go down
http://one---winged---angel.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Yeah, CS4 extended is the one the trial is available for.
Back to top Go down
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm

From what I remember, the trials store the installation date and time to expiration in the registry (if you use Windows, that is), which stays after it is uninstalled.

I shouldn't really say any more than that though. <<
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:25 pm

That could be it, but I was able to download it again afterwards, and I'm not able to actuvate it any way.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Perhaps I don't get it. Why don't you just get Adobe Photoshop Elements? Pretty much the full program, for about $100. I use it... Though it's true that I don't make things from scratch. But that's because I'm unskilled.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
DeviantDiscordian
Hero
Hero
DeviantDiscordian

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Or if you want to go completely free, there is GIMP. While it is certainly different from PS in many ways, being open-source software, it is a free option.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:01 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
Perhaps I don't get it. Why don't you just get Adobe Photoshop Elements? Pretty much the full program, for about $100. I use it... Though it's true that I don't make things from scratch. But that's because I'm unskilled.
Only problem is, I don't have any money or the means to pay for something over the internet. But thanks for the suggestion

DeviantDiscordian wrote:
Or if you want to go completely free, there is GIMP. While it is certainly different from PS in many ways, being open-source software, it is a free option.
I might try it out, though It could take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help needed.   Photoshop help needed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop help needed.
Page 1 of 1