Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations

Go down 
+5
gwadahunter2222
L'Ryn
/Fish/
Karbo
Silent_eric
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations   Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 pm

These nekos sound like they know how to party, at least. B)
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations   Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:44 pm

i'm not giving criticism here, at your first post you said that if we have written about interresting nekos, then post the idea, and so i shall ^^

in the story i'm writing right now, i came up with a neko CITY, yes a city huge an stock full of nekos(from different tribes all around felarya), just read the story to get the basic idea^^ ... cause i haven't really made out the whole city yet...^^'

Use this link or see my DA acc(i suggest the DA^^)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations   Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Well alright man. Cool. I'll peruse that at my leisure. Thanks for using this thread for it's intended purpose. Try to write up an actual description of the place for convenience sake.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations   Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm

will do...when i get the whole image of it straight inside my head. As i said i haven't made it out completely yet^^

EDIT: i don't even have a name for it yet scratch
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

PostSubject: Re: Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations   Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Neko scientists?

A race of agile and energetic neko that run around capturing creatures their size or smaller, humans sometimes included.
They normally live in small groups in hidden bases underground cities or in trees near well traveled roads.

They examine and sometimes dissect creatures to find out every possible secret about them, sometimes hunting magic-using beings for research and experiments to possibly strengthen the neko race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations   Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neko Tribes, Communities, and Variations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2