Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SandFall Maze Tribes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

SandFall Maze Tribes Empty
PostSubject: SandFall Maze Tribes   SandFall Maze Tribes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:27 pm

I got this idea of a pair of rival tribes that live deep under sandfall maze. this is what I got so far...

Deep unser the sands of Sandfall maze lie 2 catacomb civilizations of egyptian-themed sorcerers that have been civil war for hundreds of years. The first tribe are an amazon civilization comprised of Neko's, more feline than human that worship gods of light. the other tribe are Inus with more jackal like features that worship the darkness and run their citizens like a spartan dictatorship. both tribes hate outsiders and will imprison those who enter their realm to do with them as they wish. Currntly the tribes are at an unstable truce under the marrige of the Inus King and the Neko Queen
Back to top Go down
http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SandFall Maze Tribes   SandFall Maze Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:07 am

This idea is well... You haven't given much information to work with here. It's good to see inus being used though.
There's a lot of room to expand on this. I'd strongly suggest that you give more of a description than just "Egyptian Themed."
In addition to that, I'm not sure Egyptian culture is compatible with Amazon culture. A hybrid would be interesting, but you'd have to work things out carefully. Where would the Amazon nekos get their males?

My other question is how do they get food and fuel for fires in the catacombs? Catacombs are tombs, places of burial. Not exactly desirable living conditions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: SandFall Maze Tribes   SandFall Maze Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Well the walls of the underground living area could be masoned nicely, and that whenever people die, the dead are put in the walls of the caves before another wall is erected over them. Similar to the idea that when China built the great wall, they used the dead corpses as building material. (though in this case they're just behind the wall or something.)

That's the best idea I can think of for it at the moment.

Also, even if that were true, AJ is right, it'd smell pretty awful down there.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: SandFall Maze Tribes   SandFall Maze Tribes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Wait.... you're telling me people wouldn't want to be living in an area filled with the smell of death and dread?

HA!

You jokers you! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandFall Maze Tribes   SandFall Maze Tribes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandFall Maze Tribes
Page 1 of 1