Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Empty
PostSubject: Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?   Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:23 pm

For some Odd reason, Earth elementals can only be found in Sandfall Maze and nowhere else. Not even in Akaptor Desert is there earth elementals. Can some explain that to me please?
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?   Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Where in the wiki does it say this? I see they seem to be found often in the Great Rocky Fields, and are likely found rarely elsewhere, but I don't see anywhere in the wiki that states they're found only in the Sandfall Maze
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?   Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Where in the wiki does it say this? I see they seem to be found often in the Great Rocky Fields, and are likely found rarely elsewhere, but I don't see anywhere in the wiki that states they're found only in the Sandfall Maze

Correction: It says they are only found in Orelosk Plateau and Sandfall Maze
I know the wiki does not state the fact but, I only see earth elementals in the Great Rocky Fields.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?   Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Well, that doesn't mean that they're found there and nowhere else. Unless the bio page specifically states "only found at ____" then it may be found elsewhere
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
BlackAion
Naga food
BlackAion

PostSubject: Re: Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?   Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Well, that doesn't mean that they're found there and nowhere else. Unless the bio page specifically states "only found at ____" then it may be found elsewhere

I understand that, It's just there are a lot of places earth elementals can exist, but I just see in the Great Rocky Fields. One day, I will probably need to create a new area that has earth elementals and the like in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?   Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Elementals only in Sandfall Maze?
Page 1 of 1