Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great marshes

Go down 
+2
vegeta002
GiantessFanXXX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

The Great marshes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Cambria let's out a little shriek as she's put on the ground, and she immediately runs to Claudio's leg and, with surprising dexterity, climbs up his entire body where she tackled Coheed and began covering him with kisses, to his dismay.

Claudio ignored them for the most part, looking at the two girls. "Don't touch my tomthumbs. They aren't food for anyone." He glares at them to show his point
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Dwayne watched these events, now trying hard to contain his laughter. "This is making a pretty alright show! Never saw stuff like this back at home!"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Ferona got o her feet looking a little terrified she bit her bottom lip giggling happily as she examined Claudio happily "nah i think he looks tastier anyway............anyway while you two get aquainted i'm going for a walk and when i come back i shall have the cat man"she says walking off into the mist in Dwayne's firection unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 pm

(Oh yeah, people notice Dwayne...)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:23 am

(I'm done. Go on without me)
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 am

Andrid let out a sigh, thinking how well today had gone so far... she was wondering what else would happen throughout the day, she inched over and laid down next to the Rosic Neko, she asked how he got all the way out here.
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Claudio looked over at the gerridi next to him leaned back. He stretched himself, arching like a cat. "Well, My village is not to far from here. Surely you've heard of the rosic nekos? We've come to find more alliances in the marshes so that we can safely travel west." He nods as the two tomthumbs warily watch the new girl from the safety of his head.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 am

Ferona sighed moving over to Clsudio moving forward to sit next to him "look miss i am sorry i scared you"she says to the girl in his hair she smiled but it was a soft gentle but happy smile on her face she giggled happily to herself "cn i make it up to you"she says still speaking to the girl in Claudio's hair.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:56 pm

"Rosic.... Nekos?" She asked curiously, "I'm sorry.. I've never heard of them" she said much to his dissapointment, She herself could barely stay protected at some points "Well... if it's any consolation, you have my friendship" She said, nudging him softly, her bracelets shaking at the motion.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 pm

(uhm.... is it me.. or did this RP die alittle? o_o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great marshes   The Great marshes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great marshes
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4