Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New interactive story! need writers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

New interactive story! need writers! Empty
PostSubject: New interactive story! need writers!   New interactive story! need writers! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 am

ive been writing this story on writing.com, and im looking for anyone interested in putting in their part.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1603672

The idea was mine but i have to give credit to The joker for helping patch up the idea and for helping write it. if you decide you want to add a part please reply to this thread with the chapter number and the choice you want to take on that chapter. all of them are free except some of the later ones. but i am in desperate need for someone to write the female side of the story. so if you want to be my guest.

if you do add something thanks alot! but even if you just read it i appreciate it!

study also i forgot to mention that any type of vore is aloud in it if you write. and that the story is rated XGC so if you read it and get in trouble... don't say i didn't warn you...
Back to top Go down

New interactive story! need writers!
Page 1 of 1