Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

my characters Empty
PostSubject: my characters   my characters Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: duro
race: neko
height: 5'9
Hair length/color: shoulder long/black with red streaks
eye color: hazel
Other: can use minor illusion spells on himself.
Bio: duro was born in negva city to a unwanting mother and some unknown male who his mother had mated with during one of her rounds of being in heat. after his birth his mother raised him for six months before abandoning him outside a busy bar in Nekomura where he was found and raised by his now step-father ka'liki. at age sixteen duro became paniced when he was pounced on by a group of neko's who where intent on killing him, him dormant magic abilities kicked in. he became invisible and the set fire to one of the thugs about to claw him to small bit. upon seeing this the others fled leaving there burning friend while duro made a hasty get away. his magic wouldn't resurface for 2 more years and was nowhere near as good as it had been before. he is currently trying to learn how to use it better as his illusion magic only works if he remains still, and if you look closely at his cloaked form any objects that are behind him tend to be blured and not clearly visible. he hasn't been able to cunjure any type of destruction magic yet. he heard rumours of a cult called the Disciples of Kallisti and hopes to join it and learn from the two leaders who from what he was told are very powerful magic user.
Personality: duro is a slightly jumpy neko who is paniced easily and tends to hide at the first sign of trouble. but hes becomes very curious if something happens that doesnt match what he knows or is something odd or strange to him. as his step father would always said to him but never quite set in on duro "curiousity killed the cat" which always bugged him

(any comments on him or any other character would be nice ^_^)

Last edited by sonik0578 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

my characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: my characters   my characters Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Name: azula
Race: frost succubi
Height: 83feet
Skin tone: light blue
Hair length/color: waist length/purple
Eye color: dragon green
Bio: azula like most other frost succubi is cold, manipulative and lusts for power but she isn't very subtle in her advance to get to the top which was the leading to her extradition from the 9th circle of hell for a millenia as punishment. she was a up and coming with a bright future but she was impatient and took to backstabbing (literally) to jump up the career ladder. unfortunately for azula she was caught red handed with her superior who she seduced into her bed with the intent of offing her after getting off on her. azula currently wanders from relam to relam but tends to be in felarya more than other places as in her words "the souls taste far better there"
Hunting grounds: usually between the forest of whispers and the fairy kingdom
Personality: azula always seems happy and is always ready to talk with anyone regardless of species and race tho if your under 20feet it usually ends with you in her stomach. she has a tendency to play with her food usually pleasuring them and feeding off there sexual energys. others she'll make deals with and offer them the greatest of treasures or her body in return for there soul but what she doesn't say is that payment is up front unless its her body thats the deal of course.
Magic: a barrage of ice spells, usually succubi powers and she seems to have a size changing ability that allows her to become between 5'7" and her regular hight of 83"

Last edited by sonik0578 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

my characters
Page 1 of 1