Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?

Go down 
+16
MukatKiKaarn
Shady Knight
Sean W
Jette
shuchie
observer88
lami
Karbo
Rythmear
Spykeofkonoha
bigman27622
GREGOLE
Pendragon
Feign
Siafu789
Icalasari
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Encyclopedia Dramatica... one of the funniest websites ever if you realize that - like Maddox - they're just taking the piss, it's not their genuine opinion.

Everyone hates them.
Encyclopedia Dramatica is the dark side of Uncyclopedia.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:59 am

Maybe they just don't. Maybe it's almost impossible to keep them from dragging it. Until they die from a disease they caught by having it on the ground, they probably live with that pain. He he he....
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

Look, I don't even see how this is a question. The answer is painfully obvious.
The male naga's genitals are located in the exact same place as the female's. This portion of the body is prettymuch always held off the ground. If you're asking how they can move without tearing them off, why not just ask how human males can do the same?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:41 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Look, I don't even see how this is a question. The answer is painfully obvious.
The male naga's genitals are located in the exact same place as the female's. This portion of the body is prettymuch always held off the ground. If you're asking how they can move without tearing them off, why not just ask how human males can do the same?
The answer is the underwear, like the woman with the bra to hold their breasts we wear pants.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Quote :
The answer is the underwear

Nooooooooo, the answer is the fact that said organs are constantly held off the ground.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:16 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Nooooooooo, the answer is the fact that said organs are constantly held off the ground.
I agree.
You forget when the male need to climb or crawl to hunt and the difficulty can increase when he has an erection.
Contrary to the vagina the penis need to be hold or it can be bothering when you do some moves.
To help you to understand my point try to move naked and you will understand better Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Just for clarification, I think the "scale loin cloth" idea helps the male predators out alot. Helps them move easier.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Or we can simply say that a wizard did it.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Embarassed I agree with GREGOLE on this one. The parts in question are usually in the human portion. For those rare examples bulit differenly-I'm sure they make their own arrangements. Whatever they are-they seem to work.

Snakes seem to cope after all as already pointed out.

As I'm not about to walk upto a giant naga (or even a regular one) and ask I'll take this one on faith thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?   How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do Male Nagas travel without tearing off their genitals?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2