Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male characters

Go down 
+17
beefy
nightgolem
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
gwadahunter2222
vegeta002
rcs619
bigman27622
Zoekin
Rythmear
Cypress
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Pendragon
/Fish/
Shady Knight
Raveolution
Karbo
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:52 am

When I am taking a step back and looking at what is Felarya now, I think this is a bit ridiculous at how one sided it has become gender-wise ^^;
Sure females giant hybrids where meant to be more numerous from the start ( partly because of the fact I really dislike male vore ) but not to this point.
So expect more male hybrids to make their appearance in the universe and existing ones to be more developped soon Smile

Alestor and Alvar comes to mind, but also King Trazix, a blacksmith, a mage of sort and so ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:21 am

Karbo wrote:
When I am taking a step back and looking at what is Felarya now, I think this is a bit ridiculous at how one sided it has become gender-wise ^^;
Sure females giant hybrids where meant to be more numerous from the start ( partly because of the fact I really dislike male vore ) but not to this point.
So expect more male hybrids to make their appearance in the universe and existing ones to be more developped soon Smile

Alestor and Alvar comes to mind, but also King Trazix, a blacksmith, a mage of sort and so ^^
That's pretty brave. Especially considering you dislike dealing with it. I think I know where you're coming from, I'm writing a series about vorish creatures and I actually pushed myself to throw in a male character first just to knock that barrier down. I really dislike male vore, too.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:50 am

Great, Derrek will no longer be alone.

Derrek: *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:25 am

DO NOT WANT

Was my initial reaction, but I see the logic in having more male characters, as roughly 110% of current characters are female.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:34 am

Well if you dislike male vore, please don't worry : there is absolutely no way it will ever appear in my work.. That much is clear.
I just can't look at it, not to mention drawing it ^^;
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 am

I hate male vore myself too. That's why I never have any of my male characters vore anyone, it just doesn't seem right in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Ah. I see this will diversify the world even more. I look forward to what the future will hold for male predators. (but don't mind me if I keep my eyes glued to the female ones. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:49 pm

Do what you feel will make Felarya better and more diverse. Personally, I was waiting for something like this to happen...
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Cypress
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Cypress

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:35 pm

perhaps i can expand on the male char i made awhile back?
Back to top Go down
http://wowandwas.deviantart.com
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:04 pm

I've made my fair share... but they're not always pleasant - like the Patriarch.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 am

Monty the python naga.

Bio

For the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm

roflcopter
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Cypress wrote:
perhaps i can expand on the male char i made awhile back?

yes sure ^__^
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 pm

I've had Talwin and Alestor so far and I'm introdcing a new mael character in the near future.

Zoekin3-"What about me?"
Katrika-"You don't count. You're only in the spin-off!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:23 am

Moar Monty
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:37 pm

i believe this will enable felarya to become more or less a more realistic place.... the idea of a place where there are only a few males and extensive females in the entire world is not as realistic so thank you karbo........i dont not prefer male vore but it will help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:28 pm

I have to agree with the others. Im not a fan of male vore, but this could be a positive thing for Felarya. It will make it seem like a more "Realistic", living world.

Male characters definatly open up a lot of possiblities outside of vore. I mean, you could talk about the relationships between predators, or even predator families if you wanted to. I still think there should be more females to males though ^_^.

I know a couple people on the forum that have felt frustrated and left out because they havent really been allowed to make male characters, so at least now they have a chance to participate and feel welcome. I think this could lead to a lot of new and interesting ideas.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:58 pm

your a a a........ feminist.....i think..... lol jk Laughing but i think in a realistic world there would be an equal male-female ratio....but in felarya real world doesnt count so i think there should be more females than males....maybe its because i am a man and like women dunno Suspect
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 am

bigman27622 wrote:
your a a a........ feminist.....i think..... lol jk Laughing but i think in a realistic world there would be an equal male-female ratio....but in felarya real world doesnt count so i think there should be more females than males....maybe its because i am a man and like women dunno Suspect

Hehehe...dont let my avatar fool you, she's just one of my characters. Im a man too. One of the main reasons I like Felarya is the beautiful women.^_^
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:56 am

lol same here
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:27 am

With they male's they could be like Lions where the females do most hunting while males tend to coordinate.
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:26 am

vegeta002 wrote:
With they male's they could be like Lions where the females do most hunting while males tend to coordinate.
It's a possibility Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 am

Possible, but it's more likely that each race has a unique "reason" why males haven't been seen.

For in-story purposes, anyways; we already know the out-of-story reason. Wink

I've already explained in another thread my theory regarding the scarcity of male nagas. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:45 am

/Fish/ wrote:
Monty the python naga.

Bio

For the lulz.

Nice. Laughing

Why do I sense a crossover sometime in the future?

bigman27622 wrote:
lol same here

Yup. Mica is going to be my avatar until I manage to draw my look-alike.
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:09 pm

I may think adding guys in would be interesting but at the same time.. I also don't see what some people find so wrong about male vore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
Sponsored content

Male characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male characters
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next