Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Male characters

Go down 
+17
beefy
nightgolem
S-Guy
TheQuantumMechanic
gwadahunter2222
vegeta002
rcs619
bigman27622
Zoekin
Rythmear
Cypress
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Pendragon
/Fish/
Shady Knight
Raveolution
Karbo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

Male characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:26 pm

nightgolem wrote:
I may think adding guys in would be interesting but at the same time.. I also don't see what some people find so wrong about male vore.

I believe the idea isn't so much that it's "wrong" as it simply doesn't rev people's motors the way a beautiful or cute lady voring someone does?
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:47 pm

rev peoples motors? people look at it to get turned on? Well I guess everyone has their own reasons for liking vore, thats just not mine. If it was I wouldn't love karbos art along with other talented artists arts here.. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:54 pm

nightgolem wrote:
rev peoples motors? people look at it to get turned on? Well I guess everyone has their own reasons for liking vore, thats just not mine. If it was I wouldn't love karbos art along with other talented artists arts here.. ^^;

Not necessarily. Poor choice of wording on my part; I meant more along the lines of whatever enjoyment (which might be getting turned on, or just thinking it's funny) seems to be greater when it's a beautiful/cute female involved in the vore.

Note: I had to type the above three times before I got something that didn't sound vaguely or extremely dirty. Razz "doing the swallowing"=/="involved in the vore", even though they mean the same thing. No

Anyways, I hope that explains it better? Question
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Just to make an announcement, I figured out a way to introduce my male "pred." Only thing, I need to read a bit more for it to work a bit better.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:45 pm

aaah ok, and don't worry about how you word it after you say your point. Sorry for misunderstanding what you said. And I enjoy looking at and reading the swallowing too.. XD and I like to see pictures of the girls going down the throat and trying to get out but they can't, and that satisfied looks the predators make~ lol but yes that explains it much better, thank you Quantum~
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:09 am

If a large amount of life in Felarya is female and males are rare, how would most actually react to them?

Have many actually seen them?
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:42 am

vegeta002 wrote:
If a large amount of life in Felarya is female and males are rare, how would most actually react to them?

Again, it would vary depending on the species and the individual personalities involved.

vegeta002 wrote:
Have many actually seen them?

*points to above* From what I gather, few enough non-nagas have actually seen a male naga that some people don't even believe there are male nagas. Laughing That, or they're considered delicacies. Just ask Velvet the Slug-Girl... Evil laugh

... Sorry, Katrika! (Don't eat me!) sobsob
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 am

My character is a two-for-one deal. Not only is he a male Naga, which are rare enough, but he is also strictly a vegetarian. How many others can claim both of those things?
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 am

Crap. My giant male naga eats kenshas and stuff. So not strictly vegetarian, no. >_>
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 am

/Fish/ wrote:
Crap. My giant male naga eats kenshas and stuff. So not strictly vegetarian, no. >_>

Depends on how you define the food groups. Wink

Your character: "Hey, I don't just eat meat! I eat Meat, Kenshas, Duiker, and Humans! That's all four basic food groups!"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 am

TheQuantumMechanic wrote:
Your character: "Hey, I don't just eat meat! I eat Meat, Kenshas, Duiker, and Humans! That's all four basic food groups!"

Ha'dara: "Really? So fruit and veg isn't a food group?"
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 am

Depends on how you define the food groups. Wink

Laughing

Monty: "Hey- living in the Chidokai is tough for a big naga like me. Muris and fruit are about all I usually get to eat. But when I take a trip out into the open forest, I totally go pred on whatever I find.

Except nekos. They have cute ears and a tail. cat

And girls. They have boobs. O O

Or dudes who know either of the above. *high five*

Or anyone in danger. help

Don't look at me like that- haven't you ever seen someone eat a whole kensha before?" Razz
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

/Fish/ wrote:

And girls. They have boobs. O O

Or dudes who know either of the above. *high five*

Or anyone in danger. help

... Hehe. Laughing

I think I might need to read your stories now, because somehow, I doubt the mental image you just gave me of Monty is what the character is actually like. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 am

vegeta002 wrote:

Crisis: "Fruit? Vegetables? confused I do not know these things. lol! "

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am

vegeta002 wrote:

Crisis: "Fruit? Vegetables? confused I do not know these things. lol! "

Very Happy

Ha'dara: "Somehow, I'm not surprised. You Felarya people are strange."
Back to top Go down
S-Guy
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
S-Guy

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 am

/Fish/ wrote:

*Dances in a circle* cheers

I would call my Lemming minions to hold up the neko rights sign, but it won't let me show images from photobucket. No
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 am

S-Guy wrote:
/Fish/ wrote:

*Dances in a circle* cheers

I would call my Lemming minions to hold up the neko rights sign, but it won't let me show images from photobucket. No

Ha'dara: I'm sure not pushing your luck would help, he may change his mind.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Adding more male characters would certainly add more complexity to the place, no matter what size the new characters are. But just for the record, I don't like male vore either. No
Back to top Go down
GodTiger
Helpless prey

PostSubject: :   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:09 am

I'm new to this stuff but as much as I like The Women Vore thing and hot powerful women (despite me being a girl too Razz) I really wwnt a damn realistic feel in the Felarya world and so i'm posting my small mini Male character whom very important to my Harpy character :\...

Male Vore isn't attrative but nessary... :\ i really like the idea to see more males But i'm find for there being more females... I just get slightly annoyed with the Full women world (I guess since i'm a girl :\...)

TT-TT I feel like a complete outsider...t is sad
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:56 pm

For what it's worth, all female or mostly female races are nothing new to sci-fi and fantasy.

The Whiptail lizard, the Reign Of Fire dragons, the Mysterians(All male, but... same principal), the Amazonians... hell, various Amazon-based races, and even my original and uber-outdated take on sirens.

If you wanted to, there would be nothing stopping you from making Felaryan predators inherently all-female.

Alternatively, maybe during mating season, females become male for the purpose of mating, before switching back?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:59 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
For what it's worth, all female or mostly female races are nothing new to sci-fi and fantasy.

The Whiptail lizard, the Reign Of Fire dragons, the Mysterians(All male, but... same principal), the Amazonians... hell, various Amazon-based races, and even my original and uber-outdated take on sirens.

If you wanted to, there would be nothing stopping you from making Felaryan predators inherently all-female.

Alternatively, maybe during mating season, females become male for the purpose of mating, before switching back?

I never like this kind of fiction or fantasy where the males are very rare or just restricted. The universe sometimes lack of maturity and serious.

A male character are very interesting, because their personalities are completely different from the females, they are less subtile and more violent. They give a side more mature and dark to an universe. And the point view of male on the females of this race are always interesting to know. It offers many possibility in a story.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:07 pm

Quote :
I never like this kind of fiction or fantasy where the males are very rare or just restricted. The universe sometimes lack of maturity and serious.

1. Said all female races aren't necessarrily sexy. All-female and mostly-female races are indeed found in real life, and could easily be applied to humanoid species like Felaryans.

2. I may be in the minority, but I've never considered Felarya particularly serious. Maybe not self-mocking, but genuinely serious? Hell no. And that's the way I like it.

Quote :
A male character are very interesting, because their personalities are completely different from the females, they are less subtile and more violent. They give a side more mature and dark to an universe. And the point view of male on the females of this race are always interesting to know. It offers many possibility in a story.

No, the stereotypical male Felarya character is like that. And I value stereotypes about as much as I value testicular cancer.

There really is no angle you can play with a male character that you can't also with a female. Not in a feral, fantasy world like Felarya.
Back to top Go down
GodTiger
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 pm

:\ I've just hate a single power universe.... if it's women or males...

I agree with gwadahunter2222 and anyway... I don't think women are all angels and men are all cruel but... the "more"(not too many) male characters would be nice since they can bring out balance and it would be interesting seeing how the males and females act around each other. It's really gets boring after a while just seeing one sexualltiy in any fandom

I'm a yaoi lover... but i DESPISE yaoi worlds in fandom.. not everbyody is gay and it's not really Fun to read (Please forgive me... >.< i won't talk anymore of it! I was just giving an esample)
yes i admit there can be more women character and less males but god forbid there be complete females @.@ then you know it's pure.... pure... well yaoi/yuri.... *shrug*

There are loops to make it completely and fully female characters on the will opf the founders but then Razz

>.< I just hate single type world (I'm not predjudgice!)
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 am

GREGOLE wrote:

No, the stereotypical male Felarya character is like that. And I value stereotypes about as much as I value testicular cancer.

There really is no angle you can play with a male character that you can't also with a female. Not in a feral, fantasy world like Felarya.

Yeah you're right but it costs nothing to insert a male characters.

In clear there is no reason to refuse male characters because it won't change anything, I quote some example but developp a male characters it's always depend on the choice of the writer.

If you don't have reason to input male character in your story it will be only your choice but even if you can quote as example biological facts to justify your personnal choice. It's not a reason to restrict or void the existence of male character or limit the interaction male and female to only predator and prey, or sexual needs.

And another point the men and women don't share the same ideas about the same thing. In clear a male and female can do the same thing but not in the same way Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:52 am

what comes to my mind here is like a fairy king or something...I havn't seen any royal fairies in felarya, and it might be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Male characters   Male characters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Male characters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next