Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Felarya had background music...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

If Felarya had background music... Empty
PostSubject: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Then what would it be? And where and when, exactly, would it play?

I'll start off with some from La-Mulana:

Mr. Explorer

Where/when it would play: While exploring the Felaryan jungles, of course. A perfect theme for adventuring.

Fearless Challenger

Where/when it would play: Inside the Mysterious Temple. Perfect for a trap-filled ruins structure, this theme is.

Curse of IRON PIPE

Where/when it would play: Along the rapids of the Jewel River or Chordoni River. This theme really makes you think of rushing water, huh? (Now I have to go to the bathroom...)

Inferno

Where/when it would play: Inside Mount Vylkren. A very catchy fire theme, huh?

Treasure Sealed Off

Where/when it would play: In Hell! Bwahahahahahahaha! Evil laugh But seriously, this is quite possibly one of the most maddeningly catchy (emphasis on "maddeningly") BGM themes ever. The dissonance of the tune creates a feeling of insanity, it's almost as if the music is laughing at you.

And finally, one that's from another game:

Snake Man's Theme

Where/when it would play: When being chased by a naga. Seems appropriate, huh?

Anyway, those are my picks. What would you choose, and why?

Last edited by itsmeyouidiot on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 am

what about "jaws" Razz
Back to top Go down
spike833
spike833

PostSubject: Re: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm

I am currently exploring this, and experimenting with themes for characters in Felarya.

Just click on the link in my signature to find them on Nickster 5's and mine deviantart page!
Back to top Go down
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Requiem for a dream...

That music... for something... it's very... ummm... I don't know a word... suspenceful???

Imagine... you're lost... wandering alone... you think you're hearing things or seeing things, so you start to panic a little...and chaos... you run!!! Or something like that Razz lol
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm

This would work very well for an encounter with an abyssal tonorion.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm

AA Where/when it would play, Something quick... and being chased by something quicker... my guess a hover-board of the sorts being chased by a fairy... i actually used it for inspiration for a story where it was actually the other way around...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Felarya had background music...   If Felarya had background music... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Felarya had background music...
Page 1 of 1