Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you became one of the preds of Felarya?

Go down 
+15
Zillachary
Asuroth
GREGOLE
Grave
Malahite
Wildthing
Archmage_Bael
melancholy-melody13
timing2
/Fish/
French snack
Pendragon
Reptillian
Zoekin
neko-pet
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 am

Ok, random question here that sorta popped into my head. If you became a Felaryan pred, (meaning one of the preds that are made up in Felarya, whether well known or not) and you could choose which one you could be, including the ones you made up, which one would you be, why, and what would you do?

As for me, I'd be Crisis because she's got a strong stomache and great hunting skills and I'd see how much I could eat at once. Cool
Back to top Go down
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 am

I'd have to be Markie because she has the best job in the world! I'd go around trying to put things right and saving the orphens.
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm

i'm gonna go with Anna, since she is the one that reminds me the most of... well me^^(though i don't smoke. never have and never will)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 pm

I'd be a mole predator. I'd probably eat dirt and rocks to survive, but it'd be priceless to dig under some Negav trading route and then pop up and say "SURPRISE!"
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Hmm. We've all been asked what predator we wouldn't mind being eaten by, but not predator we'd like to be, as far as I can recall. Since I tend to identify more with prey, it's not particularly easy for me to reply. But...

Zoekin wrote:
I'd have to be Markie because she has the best job in the world! I'd go around trying to put things right and saving the orphens.

Good choice. And if we're allowing 'preds' who don't eat people, I might say my dridder Canni. She has two very close friends, a rather happy life, and she helps people too.

Other than that... Among my own characters, I might say Milly. I'm not too sure why, but she's my first Felaryan character, and I still consider her my 'main' character. She has her inner conflicts, but her life isn't too bad, and she's a decent enough person (when she's not deluding herself on certain things). Or Lucilya. (Which reminds me I really need to give her another story one day.) Life is mostly fun and games to her. Or Vuni. Her life is rather tough, filled with anxiety, but there's joy in it too.

Or, if I wanted to stay male, Ajab. It might be nice to be a male giant naga in a world filled with females. lol! Unlike humans, he can have a bit of 'fun' with Vivian, and survive the encounter. (Incidentally, Ajab will have his lengthiest appearance to date in an upcoming story. Although for male vore fans, I can't promise that he'll eat anyone.)

Among other people's characters... Goodness, where to start? I'd be tempted to say Katrika, if only for her kind heart, but she's been through some difficult times recently. If Felecia counts as a 'pred' (despite being a vegetarian), she's the soul of kindness, and she lives in safety surrounded by people who care about her deeply. In a completely different sense, of course, Malika rather enjoys life too. Wink

And then there's Kyria. I'm not sure why, but I've always rather liked her. There's something about her personality that I can't quite pinpoint.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting quite a few.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:44 pm

French snack wrote:
And if we're allowing 'preds' who don't eat people, I might say my dridder Canni.

Any type of preds will work...whether they excercise their pred abilities or not.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:46 pm

I'll be a human pred.

Take that.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm

/Fish/ wrote:
I'll be a human pred.

Take that.
cheater =P *noms on /Fish/
Back to top Go down
timing2
timing2

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Out of my own characters, I'd choose Galya.

Why? Because it'd be nice to be able to cut loose with the fireworks using her fire magic. And playing with her minor illusions would be loads of fun.

What would I do? Probably get myself into trouble going places I shouldn't go, just because.
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Doesn't apply to me, I'm already the top predator there

I win
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 pm

lol. mara's pretty voracious herself :3
Back to top Go down
Wildthing
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
Wildthing

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:48 pm

If I became one of my own characters I'd say Ebony for the fun of it, she crazy enough for it to work and british enough to snark about everything at the same time. And I definitely need to actually write something about her, damn procrastination Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Are we afflicted by the Felarya "must Om Nom NOM" effect, or no?

If the former, I take Fish's answer. If the later, well, who likes Daemon Worlds? lol!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm

uh OH. *runs from malahite* watch out!

*reaches a pond and randomly transforms into a leviathan mermaid, cross gender included*

O//O
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Zoekin wrote:

I'm going to vomit.

I'd be anything that goes around EATING the orphans.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm

whos orphans are these orphans? XDDD

Last edited by Archmage_Bael on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Malahite wrote:
Are we afflicted by the Felarya "must Om Nom NOM" effect, or no?

Yep, you still get the Om Nom NOMs. ^^
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 pm

Quote :
I'm going to vomit.

I'd be anything that goes around EATING the orphans.

Good luck, dude. Ryla already gobbled up all the orphans so she could take them away and start a rock band. =P

And on that note, I'd totally be Ryla. She fights Nazis, eats fairies and doesn't afraid of anything.
Besides, I could turn into myself, thus ensuring I don't have to give up my current home life, and could fight crime and injustice on the side.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:46 am

Get the Om Nom, I become a "Human" Predator then. Specifically, one that is man sized and looks like this.

Last edited by Malahite on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 am

Malahite wrote:
Get the Om Nom, I become a "Human" Predator then.
aww, but you'd like the Om Noms
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 am

Hmm of my own... well I'm tempted to lean towards Goro my treant. He has a life I envy just getting to sleep as long as he wants (well until he's bothered) and sit back relaxing around with what's around him- oh and the random stuff he does to mess with people could be fun too. Could get boring after a lot of time though, being rooted into one place could get old.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Zillachary
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Zillachary

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:33 am

Me? Obviously something other preds wouldn't want to mess with.

I'm not completely sure something like that exists yet, though. Better check the Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Zillachary wrote:
Me? Obviously something other preds wouldn't want to mess with.

I'm not completely sure something like that exists yet, though. Better check the Wiki.
Succubi / Incubi / Daemons have it pretty well off, provided you don't mind the constant watching of your back from your allies.
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 am

Well... assuming a giant Pred, I have 3 choices that appeal to me, Giant human, what every Ryla is, and Fairy. I still would like to be male though.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:42 am

Melany. Being a woman would be a small price to pay to get to Vivian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you became one of the preds of Felarya?   If you became one of the preds of Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you became one of the preds of Felarya?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next