Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preds out of env

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thejackle123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
thejackle123

Preds out of env Empty
PostSubject: Preds out of env   Preds out of env Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am

I've been reading Sapere Aude and I've really enjoyed the aspect of some of the predators being out of thier environment, ie Reya and Keade, the descusions with members of normally 'prey' species seem especially interesting in these situations. Can someone give me a list of stories that have situations like this in them?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

Preds out of env Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preds out of env   Preds out of env Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:08 am

"Sapere Aude" does indeed present some interesting situations! Right now I can't think of much really comparable, although Globfish has plans to write about the life of a captive adult fairy. There's a story that Nintenfan has begun, on a similar theme (though with a very different initial approach), here. But that's with a fairy kidnapped as a very young child, so perhaps not exactly what you're looking for.

On that note, the "Felarya Park" series has predators outside their environment - but again, they were raised outside Felarya from early childhood (and most of them were never even taught to speak).
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Preds out of env Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preds out of env   Preds out of env Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 am

Can't think of anything similar to that, sorry. I was thinking "maybe I could point you to some stories of mine with Nanda", but no, that's a scout dridder who likes to travel around, not a predator out of her environment. ^^U
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

Preds out of env Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preds out of env   Preds out of env Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm

A new idea for a story like this pops into my head every other day. I really ought to just write one of them. I know I've been planning to for a while now, but I keep getting side-tracked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Preds out of env Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preds out of env   Preds out of env Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preds out of env
Page 1 of 1