Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's your pred buddy?

Go down 
+33
sparkythechu
Pendragon
The Rev
Stabs
Jætte_Troll
Grave
Salvyrn
AisuKaiko
Kai Leingod
EdgedWeapon
dragonjaj
dlausactor6373
itsmeyouidiot
kaitheguy1234
SuperPieGuy9
PrinnyDood
Tuc135
LauraThief
Asuroth
Zoekin
asaenvolk
Archmage_Bael
JohnDoe
spike833
Malahite
Feadraug
rcs619
GREGOLE
Karbo
timing2
French snack
melancholy-melody13
neko-pet
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:02 am

lol, sounds like suicide, but I'd still do it. I'd love to taste her home cooking too...as long as it doesn't start talking to me. =P
Back to top Go down
Tuc135
Hero
Hero
Tuc135

Location : Chances are between someone's esophagus and duodenum

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Quote :
i wonder what myrah thinks about all the other dridders who are more aggressive than her?

Probably sees them as rather foolish. But she does have relatives among them. I haven't really thought much about that. But how's about we continue this particular discussion in the character topic I made.
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 am

Hmmmm, I'd go with Vivian, and not just for the two largest reasons. Razz

She actually seems a bit like the overbearing, slightly self-involved type of girl who always has something interesting or insightful to say... a type I gravitate to in real life. Often with disastrous results. (hmm, maybe I should rethink that one...)
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am

hmmm well theres gotta be another reason why she does the things she does, aside from the "pleasure" reason.

I wouldn't mind finding out what. The fact that meeting Vivian doesn't end with you in her stomach before you can count to 1 is appealing. It gives a chance for decent conversation. However, if she's my "buddy" then I'm sure things could work out pretty well.

I wonder kind of friendship it would be...
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Well this isn't an easy decision but my top choices would be:

No. 3 Temi

No. 2 Crisis

No. Lucy (a fairy character of my own)

I dunno why put those are my top three.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 am

Hmmmm...for me?

1. Terra. (Not the naga) Goes without saying why. Kickass and cool.
2. Kaiten. He's a nice guy who'd be willing to help out wherever he could, even if he is a bit of a wimp.
3. Fiona. She's a very sweet kind girl, someone who would be very easy to get along with.
4. Negeyari. Sweet, kind, and is very helpful to humans.
5. Ryla. She seems like she would be a very fun person to hang around.
6. Myrah. A sweet girl, and very skilled at what she does.
7. Violet. Unique, and has manners. Something that far too few people nowadays have.
8. Soinee. Very loyal and lovable, if not a little odd. Would be fun to hang around as well.
9. Ruby. Sweet innocent girl who'd do whatever it took to help.

And that's it off the top of my head.

Last edited by kaitheguy1234 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 pm

EPIC NECRO!

If I had to choose, it'd probably be Anna. I kinda sympathize with her more than any other character.

Plus there's that mild crush I have on her...
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:19 pm

1. Alice. Do I even need to mention why?
2. Crisis. Cute, funny, and caring.
3. Anna. She makes me stuff.
4. Katrika. She's the reason Anna makes me stuff--so I'll keep her away.
5. Garnet. Knows how to play piñata.
6. Vivian. Boobs.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:11 pm

1) Number One with a bulet is Anna the naga enganiering master Reason one shes gorjus and two she loves building thing as i do (even thoe i have no IT or electicle skill but i have grated skill with engines and basic hydralics.

2) Garnet shes cute funny and love how she talks. Pluse she has that whole i can shape the world thing going on with her earth magic.

3) (um well id have to say my oun preads but then not really famus yet.... or have storys....)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
EdgedWeapon
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
EdgedWeapon

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 pm

My top three preds to be friends with are:

1) Fiona, because I think she's cute and she grew up with humans.

2) Jade, because she's harder than a coffin nail (and, like I said before, giant sweaty workout FTW!)

3) Vivian, because she's a) a powerful sorceress and b) has friendly relations with many preds, especially harpies. All I'd have to do is figure out a way of surviving when she's that other kind of hungry and I'm all set.

Anna gets an honourable mention but doesn't make it into the top three, because she lives in a predator rich area (Crisis! DX) and would make me suffer if I messed with any of her machines.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 am

Well I don't know

Anna becouse she's sexy and well I actually know a thing or two about electronics and electrical engineering. Ohms law and such

Crysis because she's uber cute for a predator that's really tailer than me

I would try to get to know Léa as well.

On a side not run!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

I dunno...

Ruby- I'm biased. If she doesn't seem like a very kind naga who's loyal to her friends, then I've failed.
Olive- I'm biased. She helps others unconditionally, and won't finish a task until everyone is happy.
Fiona- She's kind, intelligent, and pretty ^^;

And of course, I seem to be the only one not constantly crushing on Anna. The pink hair and smoking things... meh.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Salvyrn
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Salvyrn

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Even though in my opinion this thread kinda went out long ago.. people seemed to rekindle it, so might as well post.

I'd probably choose:

1. Fiona. She's probably my favorite Felaryan naga, especially in the manga. Plus she just seems so nice to people.

2. Kaiten. Similar reasons; extremely nice and probably won't feed off of people.

I don't know about a third one. Those two just seem much more civilized than most in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://salvyrn.deviantart.com/
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Menyssan.

Extremely intelligent, loyal, and besides... all the protection in the world won't save you from inevitable death. It's good to have a friend in hell to back you up.

Arale.

Although not as loyal, I need someone who knows Hell laws on my side. And knows every little loophole.

Demechrelle.

I had to include because if she ever wakes up I want her on my side. I mean...she's made of darkness. DARKNESS! If she wasn't in my top three I would have to kick myself.

Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Hmm... let me see. There's a few.

Vivian - I think I'd have a better chance befriending someone more.... laid back like Vivian rather than Crisis. I've always liked Vivian too. I think there's more to her than meets the eye.

Fiona - She come up a lot... but it's Fiona! Come on!

Ruby - A decent sort of girl and easily bribed with fruit.

Jas - The ultimate friend for a small sized humanoid. 'Nuff said. Not even Jade has her amount of deadliness. Of course...

Fenja - The other ultimate friend? We will have to have a contest of strength to find out...

Myrah - Everyone loves Myrah! She's just great, even though rather forgotten of late...

Anna - I think Anna would be easier to befriend than it seems. Everyone seems to just like being a jerk to her or condescending. She may appreciate someone not running on fairy logic.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:23 am

I'll pick Elle. Or Lily.

Whatever it says about me, I wonder how'd that work out, were it possible.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

1. Vivian, for obvious reasons...

2. Crisis, because it can be hard to find someone as upbeat as myself sometimes.

3. Menyssan, because she is resourceful and clever, something which I tend to rush past on occasion. Plus, I love Menyssan!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 pm

1. Fiona
2. Masumi
3. Myrah

I'd trust the other preds, but they have a habit of eating people. And since I am people, it spells trouble.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:22 am

I couldn't pass this up.
---------
1. Milada-One of my characters I haven't talked about here yet. Given that she's a sucubus with a physical form, there are many perks. Powerful, can stay indefinetly, can go from human size to 100+ feet in a second, hot, and has my back should I somehow die.

2. Vivian-More reasons than you think! She's smart, has connections, and can teach me how to avoid pred traps. Not to mention the obvious...

3. Hmm...don't know. I can't diside. I guess Kata would be good. She's a fairy healer who doesn't eat people. Sounds like a good friend to me.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm

1. Lily. I think we could connect on a good level, both of us being hyperactive take-chargers with trust issues.

2. Crisis. Like Neko Pet said, who wouldn't wanna be her friend?

3. Alice looks fun! ^.^ Nyaha likes teh crazy peoples.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:38 pm

None. And, when you think about it, it's a stupid risk to try and befriend one.

Even if the Twinkie Theory holds, given the sheer number of preds each having different schedules for regular meals, at any given moment and place at least one is eying you for a meal. Next, factor in relative size; they're big, your not. Most won't give a crap. And, even if you befriended, you don't always get protection. So, really, the risks of ACTIVELY seeking a friendship are in excess to the resulting rewards. Based on this cost/benefit analysis, I decide to not put my life on the line for an unlikely friendship.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:13 am

Militant-Prey wrote:

Even if the Twinkie Theory holds, given the sheer number of preds each having different schedules for regular meals, at any given moment and place at least one is eying you for a meal. Next, factor in relative size; they're big, your not. Most won't give a crap. And, even if you befriended, you don't always get protection. So, really, the risks of ACTIVELY seeking a friendship are in excess to the resulting rewards. Based on this cost/benefit analysis, I decide to not put my life on the line for an unlikely friendship.

Pfft where's your sense of adventure...

Even though logic dictates you are correct.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:

Just 'cuz you don't wanna' be social, don't think the rest of us won't be either.
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm

FurryKurry wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:

Just 'cuz you don't wanna' be social, don't think the rest of us won't be either.

It's not a question of being social, it is a question of not getting killed. And it is also about the fundamental nature of the Felaryan universe itself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
FurryKurry wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:

It's not a question of being social, it is a question of not getting killed. And it is also about the fundamental nature of the Felaryan universe itself.

In that case, I take it back. *bows apologetically* I'm sorry.

Though, you must know I wasn't being serious. :O It's horrible when people respond to a kidding comment with a seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your pred buddy?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next