Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's your pred buddy?

Go down 
+33
sparkythechu
Pendragon
The Rev
Stabs
Jætte_Troll
Grave
Salvyrn
AisuKaiko
Kai Leingod
EdgedWeapon
dragonjaj
dlausactor6373
itsmeyouidiot
kaitheguy1234
SuperPieGuy9
PrinnyDood
Tuc135
LauraThief
Asuroth
Zoekin
asaenvolk
Archmage_Bael
JohnDoe
spike833
Malahite
Feadraug
rcs619
GREGOLE
Karbo
timing2
French snack
melancholy-melody13
neko-pet
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
itsmeyouidiot
Marauder of the deep jungle
itsmeyouidiot

Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
None. And, when you think about it, it's a stupid risk to try and befriend one.

Even if the Twinkie Theory holds, given the sheer number of preds each having different schedules for regular meals, at any given moment and place at least one is eying you for a meal. Next, factor in relative size; they're big, your not. Most won't give a crap. And, even if you befriended, you don't always get protection. So, really, the risks of ACTIVELY seeking a friendship are in excess to the resulting rewards. Based on this cost/benefit analysis, I decide to not put my life on the line for an unlikely friendship.

This is exactly why I'd only try to befriend a character that doesn't see people as food.
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:

Even if the Twinkie Theory holds, given the sheer number of preds each having different schedules for regular meals, at any given moment and place at least one is eying you for a meal. Next, factor in relative size; they're big, your not. Most won't give a crap. And, even if you befriended, you don't always get protection. So, really, the risks of ACTIVELY seeking a friendship are in excess to the resulting rewards. Based on this cost/benefit analysis, I decide to not put my life on the line for an unlikely friendship.

This is exactly why I'd only try to befriend a character that doesn't see people as food.
One problem; you don't know who they are. That's the monkey wrench.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Militant-Prey wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:

Very sinple solution I would carry a grenade and a scionide capsule just in case.

That's bleak no? Pah well at least I have hell to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Militant-Prey
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Militant-Prey

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:
itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Militant-Prey wrote:

Very sinple solution I would carry a grenade and a scionide capsule just in case.

That's bleak no? Pah well at least I have hell to look forward to.
Well, what did you do? You would have to do something pretty bad to see Menyssan...
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:14 pm

If its a sin on earth to commit suicide I imagine it could be the same there if not I don't know my character in Felarya wouldn't be very noble more of grey area. To fit in with the chaos of it all. At least I died doing what a loved :p

On another note I would seek out Anna for sure
Back to top Go down
MrNobody13
Great warrior
Great warrior
MrNobody13

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Hmmm. I suppose it depends on whether we rule out the whole "being eaten thing."

If no pred is going to eat me for some reason or other, I would say Milly or Fiona. They both seem like very nice people.

If I am edible as I am under normal circumstances, I would probably head out and find Aya, Monty, or Alvar. I think I would like their peaceful attitudes and quiet company.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm

<--- Preds join Team Coco. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 pm

realistically, the only way to befriend one would be to get lucky, maybe they're injured and you try to nurse them back to health, pred or not anyone would be thankful for having their life saved. (granted some might have their pride hurt, and nom you quicker XD)

but otherwise that is a very low chance as well.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I think it's awful that people ruined the imagination of this thread with the logic of "the chances of befreinding a pred are really low". :O This was just a "what if" thing! And I'm NOT saying sorry this time!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:07 pm

It kinda helps that most of the characters I'd want to befriend don't have a habit of eating people.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Hmm A pred that I would like to be freinds with...

Well seeing as I am super new I shall rely on the... *drum roll* wiki!! so her we go then...

Belletia the harpy

Impossible I know and very dangerous to be her friend even when you are her friend and she wouldnt want to eat you there is Crisis and I highly doubt she would have forgiven her yet for constantly trying to eat Lea. Not to mention you can learn how to speak harpy and might catch one or two off guard long enough to get out of there reach or get them to talk for a minute before they make up their mind to eat you. Another perk to having a harpy as a friend able to get messages from one point to another rather quickly and would never have to worry about some one deciphering the message as who would spend the time to learn harpy?

Drayala the dryad

She's a Dryad what more can you want? not to forget that impressive ability to learn about anything happening in the forest from the Dryad network.

And lastly although from the wiki it seems no one has made one I would have to say a Leviathan Mermaid. If your going to be crossing any ocean in Felarya wouldn't you want one of the biggest things in the ocean covering your back? Very Happy

And if you noticed that all three of these choices have very strong dominance in their area and that most anyone with these three races as a friend can be pretty reassured they are always up dated about everything that happens within Felarya making travel threw Felarya just that much more safer though not completely safe...
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your pred buddy?   Who's your pred buddy? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your pred buddy?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3