Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunters catch

Go down 
+7
SuperPieGuy9
Stabs
Jætte_Troll
Karbo
Archmage_Bael
JohnDoe
melancholy-melody13
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

The Hunters catch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm

what about "the black guy always dies first" rule? thats a fundamental!
Back to top Go down
SuperPieGuy9
Great warrior
Great warrior
SuperPieGuy9

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:00 pm

[quote="Moonlight-pendent]Is it just me or if Tina was a tasty sqirming helpless human everyone woulda loved it alot more?[/quote]

Well not nessecarily from my point of view. I guess I just got too attached to Tina.

[quote="Moonlight-pendent]I can understand ya being squimish though I just REALLY don't understand how voraphiles can love humans getting swallowed down WHOLE
and BURNED THE FUCK ALIVE anymore attractive. I mean come on their skin would be melting off, and if they do manage to survivie for along while in the stomach the pain would be blinding and agonizing, they'd probably be crying and screaming the whole time begging for mercy while the predator giggles cutely.[/quote]

Well I guess the reason I'm so squimish about gore is because when I was a little kid (3 or four years old) I accidentally slammed the car door on my baby sister's pinky and when I opened it blood spurted from her finger like water from a hose (I narrowly dodged the stream) and needless to say, I was traumatized. To this very day even (and the image is burned into my brain). I just can't deal with blood on that level. (in fact I even close my eyes when things get super bloody in my fav anime)
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Karbo wrote:
It's nicely written but... Um seeing her dismember, disbowel a characte like that.. it's a bit too much for me T_T

I helped make the story gorier. : D

Karbo wrote:

As for Selachis, their names are in the wiki but their description is not done yet...
I do have big problems with sentient beings hard-voring others sentient beings. It's not as I see Felarya even if I imagine there could be some rare exceptions.

Selachi. Shark people. Come on- munch munch munch. The extreme majority of all races and characters are going to swallow people whole all of the time, of course. It would be nice to just leave a few possible sentient humanoid races equipped to hardvore, alone to do their thing. They're not upsetting the status quo. :/
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:03 pm

of course there'd probably be a derogatory opinion of creatures who swallow prey whole to those who chew.

more ideas for the culture section!
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:50 pm

I really enjoyed it. Jas is a very likable character, being a braggart and all. Very silly. And the descriptions and the fight scene were handled well too^^
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:03 am

Hey, just thought of something.,,

Wild Karbo appeared!
Go, Terra!
Terra posts "The hunter's catch"!
It's super effective!
Karbo fainted!

laugh alone

Gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunters catch   The Hunters catch - Page 2 Icon_minitime