Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A felarya game eh?

Go down 
+11
Ewin
melancholy-melody13
servomoore
Malahite
Sephimink|Kyle
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Karbo
mikeimp
Rythmear
Jette
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jette
Helpless prey
Jette

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Hello, some of you on DA know me as Roter-Tod. For all the others, you can call me an ass Very Happy

Anywho, I'm in a class that teaches TRUE BASIC coding. Now before you press that back button, I'll let ya know I wouldn't think of doing it on TB. It's like drawing with a crayon and a pink eraser. (The dreaded pink eraser....) Not to sound like a cocky bastard, but I'm really good with Basic. I even made a sorta cheesey version of MS paint with it.
I'm learning C++ next semester, so hopefully I'll get really good at that. If I do, I was thinking of making a Felarya game. Problem is, I don't know how it would play out, so I'm here asking the community to give their opinion on how the gameplay should play (RPG, fighting, adventure, etc.) I need your answers so I can focus my learning on that particular gameplay, just like what I did with TB.

Oh, and I would require some help obviously in some areas (Such as a GOOD story )
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:07 pm

I've already volunteered to help with the story lol
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:31 pm

I would say an RPG game...Give the players different methods to escape Predators, attack, and stuff like that. In my opinion, RPGs are great games, since you can explore instead of fighting endless hoards of enemies. :p
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
Jette
Helpless prey
Jette

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:35 pm

mikeimp wrote:
I would say an RPG game...Give the players different methods to escape Predators, attack, and stuff like that. In my opinion, RPGs are great games, since you can explore instead of fighting endless hoards of enemies. :p

True at that mike. The only problem is how the sprites would work out. It's hard to fit humans on the same screen as a naga.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm

That's why you Totally make it like, Pokemon style - where the battles take place in that kind of screen... though in fairness, to satiate the kind of people whod play it, you'd need decent vore animations for when you mess up.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:01 am

A RPG sound very tempting indeed but I think it would means a great amount of work on the story, dialogs etc.. in addition to the programming Smile
An action game mays sounds more easy for a start Wink

A naga trying to catch tasty humans maybe ? XD

Please don't hesitate all to submit your own ideas here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 am

I think there was some discussion of this before on a previous thread.

But if I may input an idea or two:

The RPG idea sounds great. I think it would work very well. Your greatest weapon could be a naga's stomach. You could slither around as one of the beauties and eat your opponents (90% of them are anthros anyway, so they won't mind).
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:37 am

I actually think Karbo touched on a better idea for a beginning. As our programmers grow more skilled, it would be feasible to create an RPG, however, they're not that easy to program (not the good ones, anyways).

I'm no programmer, but I think a more realistic option for now would be something similar to the giantess game "BIG and Small", but with less crushing, and more vore. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jette
Helpless prey
Jette

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Karbo wrote:
A RPG sound very tempting indeed but I think it would means a great amount of work on the story, dialogs etc.. in addition to the programming Smile
An action game mays sounds more easy for a start Wink

A naga trying to catch tasty humans maybe ? XD

Please don't hesitate all to submit your own ideas here Smile

Actually, RPG's aren't that hard for me. (I've already made a half-ass version in BASIC) The only problem is that they take a long time.
In terms of story, I'm not going to do that. I'd rather have the community help with the plot, characters, etc. But one rule is NO FANSERVICE. (Just because you saved Crisis from a terrifying Mousou doesn't mean you're gonna end up like Scarecrow. No offense Servermoore ^^Wink

Anyways, I'll think about this as I go through the semester.
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:53 pm

In a far simpler light, it could be something like Sonic or even Pac-Man, where the naga goes around "collecting" food (rather than small spheres or rings).

Wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:42 pm

I must say that the idea of playing the predator sounds much better...

Not sure if you've heard of the game "Big or Small" but it's a giantess themed game where you play the women.

It's good because for those wanting to play a fun game, it's excellent, and for those just wanting to satisfy a fetish it's also excellent - but the most important thing is it keeps you alive. You have to work to keep your character alive and well to continue on. I guarantee if you make the game about a prey rather than predator, most people will just throw themselves into dangerous situations in the hopes of getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Rythmear wrote:
if you make the game about a prey rather than predator, most people will just throw themselves into dangerous situations in the hopes of getting killed.

I admit Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Not sure if you've heard of the game "Big or Small" but it's a giantess themed game where you play the women.

Look three posts above yours...
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:24 pm

Yes but he didn't go in depth into it, so I thought I would.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Well, I'd figured some people could do research...

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Nine times out of ten, people won't be bothered to research anything without a direct link lol
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Rythmear wrote:
Nine times out of ten, people won't be bothered to research anything without a direct link lol
You gonna back up that statistic with a link?
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:42 pm

No, all the data is contained in the sentence, no research is needed.
Back to top Go down
servomoore
Naga food

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Perhaps you guys should make something of a practice game by doing a game that's more like a dating sim. That shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:37 pm

LOL

Felarya dating sim - a game in which rejection means consumption Razz rofl

Or you could play a male naga trying to woo Crisis or someone.
Back to top Go down
Jette
Helpless prey
Jette

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:51 pm

servomoore wrote:
Perhaps you guys should make something of a practice game by doing a game that's more like a dating sim. That shouldn't be too hard.

Haha, that'd be pretty hard considering the conseque- Oh, I guess Ollie beat me to the reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Hahaha great idea XD
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:56 am

Rythmear wrote:
That's why you Totally make it like, Pokemon style - where the battles take place in that kind of screen... though in fairness, to satiate the kind of people whod play it, you'd need decent vore animations for when you mess up.

XD reading this it makes me wanna make a screen thing of a pokemon battle but put Crisis as the foe and then have the battle theme music playing.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Ooh nice idea. There was some guy on Eka's portal ages ago making a naga style platform game. No idea if he ever finished it but some of the screenshots looked pretty good for a home made attempt.
I have to agree with those that mentioned Big and Small, you would have to do something at least that detailed for it to do Felarya justice. Love the idea of an rpg though, its just that the amount of time and effort needed to create something like that decently, do you think you could actually ever do that?
Another option is doing it as an interactive flashplayer, theres this guy called Femaleteeth that makes flash player interactive vore games, there a bit...erm graphic, but they are really well made. That might work and take less time.
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
Icalasari
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Icalasari

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I would like it if you made some quick games first, such as one where you get to react to being vored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A felarya game eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A felarya game eh?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next