Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A felarya game eh?

Go down 
+11
Ewin
melancholy-melody13
servomoore
Malahite
Sephimink|Kyle
ZionAtriedes
Pendragon
Karbo
mikeimp
Rythmear
Jette
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:30 pm

An idea of the system : the goal is to avoid large predators and to hack your way through manageable ennemies. If you get caught by a pred, then it switch to conversation and you can try to talk your way out.. and in certain case it works better if you have some particular objects with you or have accomplished certain quests ^^

Also I imagine the game happening during day then the night falling progressively and harder ennemies beginning to appear if you are too slow Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:58 pm

I did hear somewhere that the Quake 3 engine's source code is out. That engine was used in games like Jedi Academy. Maybe someone could-or knows someone that could-make a Felarya game on that engine.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:06 pm

I also like the idea of a Smash Bros.-style fighting game or a funny minigame collection in the style of Raving Rabbids.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_RA
Naga food
Shadow_RA

Location : Far end of the galaxy on a dark dead planet where I sleep. Waiting for my awaken!

PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:59 am

Huh...you know I'm also thinking of making a Felarya game too. Good luck on it.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-ra.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:09 am

RPGs infact are the easiest route sans dating sims (i wouldn't really consider this a game, as its a simulator but with brain age who knows what counts as a game nowdays) the only hard part is honestly, the content, sprites tiles animations, everything else is just numbers and simple addition. even enemy actions would be quite easy to do even for things that aren't normaly part of other RPGS, like for instance youre enemies running away.

I've been working with flash for quite a while and it wouldnt be too hard to code something like that at all, but the art is really what count's as a vore themed game that looks groutesque or just plain uninteresting is nothing more than a novelty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A felarya game eh?   A felarya game eh? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A felarya game eh?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2