Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 am

Mir: *relaxed sigh* You sure know how to spoil a girl, Destro. *speaks sarcastically* And I'm sure you must be a really tough guy, Coda. *she takes Coda out of her mouth, leans to the side, places Coda face down on the ground, then lies back again and holds Coda down under her behind, then smiles contently* Well, I'd hope, for your sake, that you are as tough as you act.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:27 am

Destro; *giggles slightly as she massages the soft flesh pf Mir's huge foot* "well your feet are realy soft miss"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

Mir: Well thank you. It's probably-- AHahaha!! *she bursts out laughing and raises rah foot, flinging Destro up into the air before landing in Mir's bust*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Destro: *Is a little shocked but other wise ok* "wow now I am in a better place" *relaxes in mirs cleavage*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm

*is gone from where he was and sitting back against the wagon*

Watch it fairy... im in a pretty decent mood, and testing me would not be smart, your in a really bad place to do so. I really do not like to resort to violence, and I really don't like predators who think humans are little playthings for their amusement...

*takes a drink from a bottle* I have no problem with playing around a bit, but I am not a person to be sat on, because odds are I'm keeping you off the ground, which means im in direct contact with my element of choice, which can have a not so nice outcome...

so, think we can maybe can get along without any problems? *takes another drink*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:26 am

Mir: *looks at Coda and cocks an eyebrow* No, I don't think you and me will ever get along. *angry expression* See, I can't stand guys who act tough, like nothing can hurt them, like they can take anything that comes their way. I get seriously pissed off, so we might as well keep a distance from eachother. *crosses her arms, pushing her breasts together unwittingly, and turns her head away from Coda* Plus, you're no fun at all, Mr. "I-Don't-Care-About-Anything". *gets more angry thinking about it and squeezes her bust more and more*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 am

Destro: *gasps as she is almost crushed between the two breasts* "HEY BE CAREULL MISS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:33 am

Mir: Oh, hell! *makes a surprised expression as she eases up* Sorry, Destro! How you doin'?
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:37 am

Destro: "oh I'm just fine miss this is a realy realy nice place and your breasts are so soft" *she says a small blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 am

Mir: *grins down at Destro* Glad ya' like it! *looks over at Coda* Hey guy! I read up on you and it didn't say anything 'bout you being a tough guy. If I promise not to eat ya', will ya' come over here and have some fun?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am

*takes another drink* well im srry for the attitude, im just going through some things... I'll try to be a bit nicer... not easy being a human around here... what kind of fun you talking about anyways? *takes a drink and puts the bottle next to the other ones*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 am

Mir: Well, that's fine, guy. *smiles* As for fun, I mean....This! *takes a random passer-by and places him on the ground* Wanna' see if you can launch him into my mouth? *grins*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:53 am

thats not fun, thats just cruel... if it happens to have been a person... but seeing as you've been eating Illusions for the past hour and a half as this area is blocked out from the rest of Felarya and you are still alive, i wouldn't recommend eating anymore... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 am

Destro: *watches the pair from the comfort of the huge breasts a relaxed smile upon her face* "aw your no fun I think being eaten would be nice"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

what does that have to do with anything? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:18 am

Mir: *disappointed expression* Destro's right, you take everything so seriously! *sighs* Still, I guess that would be kinda' cruel, 'specially since you're a human yourself. *lets the random person run away* Anyway, if it's all been illusions, why do you even care, hm? *bounces her chest for Destro*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 am

Destro: *Giggles pleasently, looking up at Mir's face* "hey hey Mir what do I taste like being a half fairy and all?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 am

Mir: *looks down at Destro, surprised expression* Huh? You mean you want me to...? *cocks an eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 am

Destro: *nods happily* "Yeah I do I just wanna know what I taste like"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 am

Mir: *awkward expression* Uhh...I dunno....
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 am

Destro: *nods* "I understand you probably wouldn't want to seeing as How I am half your kind I guess and Its now nice to taste your own Kind now, I am gonna have a nice nap" *looks a little dissapointed as she settles down inbetween the breasts*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 am

Mir: *smiles happily and in relief* Sweet dreams, then. *sways her chest side to side*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 am

Destro: *blinks sligtly* "I feel sea sick" *she says yawning slightly, resting her head on the breasts and falling into a soft sleep*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 am

Mir: *takes a small object out of her hair, it turns out to be a very tasty drink, and gives it to Coda, speaks softly* To awkwardness. *winks and grins* Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am

*drinking tomato juice while sniping bird out of the sky with magic* Meh
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next