Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)

Go down 
+8
Jætte_Troll
AisuKaiko
Boris92
Plant_Girl_23
Reptillian
nightgolem
Archmage_Bael
codaman
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 pm

*looks at one of the random people and tosses a bottle at the person, the bottle busting against him and he didn't even notice* yea definitely illusions...

*turns and takes the drink* ah... what is this? *looks it over* if this happens to be some kind of trap so you can eat me just to let you know there is no point, there's a seal on this area that prevents digestion of living things... and why i'm taking everything so serious at the moment is because i'm not in a real play around mood...

*takes another look at the drink before taking a sip* plus i happen to be out of my safe range... so i'm just being safe... regardless of a few powers i am still a human...
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 am

Destro: *awakens after sometime a smile on her face* "well what a nice sleep" *kisses the breasts she is resting in*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Mir: *looks down at Destro with a surprised expression, then looks away* {mutters to self} I'm not even gonna' say anything.... *looks over to Coda* Like I said, relax! Once you do that, we can get along much better! *grins* Besides, I don't know how to drug drinks. That's more Melany's department. *shrugs and smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 pm

*sigh* fine... *leans back against the wagon wheel* kind of wish someone I actually knew was here... because then I would be a little more calm....
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:36 pm

Mir: *grins* Well, don't worry too much. I'm sure no one will mess with ya' any time soon, if they know what's good for 'em. *pounds her fist into her palm*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 pm

It's not really that... i can handle myself if I need too, just kinda in a better mood when someone I know and trust is around, kinda takes stress off of certain things. infact if we weren't in a magic sealed location, I would be in a whole different state of mind being around a fairy... Suspect

I'm trying to calm down, just my natural mood when I'm with someone I'm lacking trust in...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Mir: Well, you don't have ta' worry about me. Besides the fact that you're not all that fun to eat, you actually seem like a pretty nice guy. *grins* And you make a damn good point about this location. If you were anyone else outside a' here, I'd probably be crushing ya' right about now. *winks while grinning*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Destro: *smiles giggling pleasently asshe rubbed her head against Mirs breasts* "comfy"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Mir: *grins mischeviously* Hi-YAH! *jumps up and down once very hard and flings Destro up into the air*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

crushing me? ha, thats a funny one... Neutral

and your right, im about as much fun to eat as a porcupine, except like a lot worse. for predators at least, i have a small exception for larger friends of mine... but yea, i wouldn't recommend it...

*forms a sort of chair out of rocks and passes out next to the wagon* Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Mir: *catches Destro back in her soft bust, then grins mischeviously and takes an oversized sledgehammer out of her hair, shouts loudly:* Iiiiit's HAMMER TIIIIIME! *swings the hammer powerfully and knocks down a tree close (but not dangerously close) to Coda*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm

*watches and laughs* nice... a little overkill on the yell, but yea not bad... wouldn't quite work if you planned on smashing me with it...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 am

Mir: *shrinks herself down to human size* Nah, I wouldn't do that. *grins and leans on the hammer*
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 am

*makes a brushing motion with hand, the ground under the hammer sliding out causing it to fall over* geek
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 am

Destro: *giggles slightly because she was in Mir's bust when she shrank she is now sitting ontop of the them* "well this was unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:45 am

Mir: *falls and lands on her back with Destro on her chest, pained expression* --Agh! *lifts Destro up off her chest and takes a few deep breaths before speaking* Gotta' admit, you got me. *makes a closed-eyed grin at Coda* And as for you... *turns her attention to Destro and starts tossing up and catching Destro*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Destro: *giggles pleasently as she is repeatedly thrown up into the sky* "hey this is soooooooooo much fun"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Mir: I like how friendly you are. *smiles* Luckily, not too overly much.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Destro: *smiles pleasently giggling hapily* "ooh thank you miss I realy like you too"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Mir: And you're so nice! *grins* not like some people around here. *glances at Coda*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Destro: *smiles and moves to rest against Mirs body* "and your soo sweet and soft and lovable and.......and nice and pretty"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Mir: *laughing:* HAH-hahahahaha! Anyone who calls me "sweet and lovable" is alright by me! *grins* Although no one's ever called me that before. I usually get fearful screams and nervous looks.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Destro: *smiles pleasently a smile on her face "oh thats so sad miss........I like you......." *she smiles nuzzlin Mir gently withher cheek purring slightly*
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Mir: Hehe, this is so cute. Even I can't resist your charms, Destro! *smiles and hugs Destro softly*
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Destro: *giggles, smiling and returning Mirs hug softly* "yeah your definatly realy soft and nice"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)   Char Chat. (Redo to char blog) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Char Chat. (Redo to char blog)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next