Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pichu's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

Pichu's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Pichu's Characters   Pichu's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 pm

I was wondering where you put these things...

Oh well, I revised Don Kanti's bio from that last RP into something a bit deeper than what he had. He's still got a little Disgaea in him but not as much as he had before. My characters from Heavy Felary may or may not appear here...it depends on if I finish the story and draw a conclusion from it or not.

Be warned this is LOOOONG...so grab some popcorn...or not.

-----

Name: Don Kanti

Species: Demon

Height: 5’11

Hair Color: Blue (how odd...)

Eye Color: Red

Appearance: Don is a rather moderately sized demon, coming to stand at about 5' 11" and having slightly muscular build to him. He sports short cut, blue hair and red eyes, and wears a dark green head bad around both his forehead and his right arm. Although the band on his arm is short in size when compared to the bandanna across his head. Don's attire is rather limited, wearing only green pants, black boots and large fighting gloves. He doesn't always wear a shirt but when he does he'll usually don a blue sleeve less vest.

Personality: Don Kanti is an ill-fated but resilient fighter, who is willing to fight to the death if it comes to the situation. Don, despite being a demon, is actually rather mild mannered and doesn't usually act violent toward others unless they truly push him to that level. However, this doesn't mean he dislikes fighting, Don, having had a fighting spirit ever since he was a lad, loves a good fight and will gladly accept any challenge or terms someone lays out to him. Winning or losing doesn't seem to matter just so long as the fight's interesting to him...though her prefers to win. Being raised in Felarya, instead of Hell, Don's used to the way Felarya operates but in contrast is not aware of how things work in Hell, only knowing that it's extremely hot there. According to his mother, Don also seems to have Chorophobia, which is the fear, or aversion, of dancing...

Special Abilities/Talents: Don Kanti, has a natrually tough exterior from having done battle in Hell for as many years as he can recall. He can take alot of punishment and damage than an average human and often uses this talent when he's trying to protect someone. Although physically strong in his own right, Don Kant's true power lies within the odd Leek he carries as a weapon. Harmless at first glance this oversized onion sprout contains the soul of a demon tyrant that had immense power back when she(?) once ruled in one of the circles of Hell. The Leek, upon having the tyrant's soul infused with it, transmogrified into an eldritch weapon of destruction growing to large proportions (by onion standards) and radiating of a terrible power. IN return to this, the Leek lost it's edible status and became hardened, now able to cut and crush things rather than sate their hungers. Oddly enough, the smell still remains and as a result alot of predators tend to follow Don due to it. The Leek was sold to Don's father a day before Don left home, apparently the leek was never bought even though it was rather large by onion standards. Upon purchasing it, Don's mother, mistook the leek as a good sorce of food for her soon to be travelling son, packed it within a bag of supplies to which she gave to him on the day he left to become a warrior...

The Leek has a total of 3 forms; Leekblade (normal form), Ajuin Balmung (2nd level, gains a yellowish color and grows longer), and finally Gungir of Garlic (It gains a bloody red color and becomes twice as long as Ajuin, the end of the onion's stems spread apart forming a pattern that is much like that to the Spear of Longinus from Evangelion). Each of these forms can be reached one Don uses an technique called Onion's Awakening, which in turn releases the power sealed inside the Leek. HOwever Don must take warning each time he releases it, for the power his body absorbs is actually far too powerful for it to handle in prolonged situations and as a result, Don becomes fatigued quicker and tires more easily when the Onion's Awakening is used.

Backstory: Don Kanti was the first and only child born to a family that were demonic in nature, but were not as threathening or malevolent as most demons were. In fact, they were more or less freelance vegetable traders who in the past, migrated from the comforts(?) of Hell and settled into the Jungle Bowl of Felarya to start a better life for themselves and to escape the demons who would seek to bully them for their peaceful nature. However, despite their overall benevolence, Don was a born fighter and always sought to test his skills to become an even stronger one. His parents, especially his mother, saw his need for fighting as a bad sign and often times told him to restrain from such activities. He maybe a demon, which meant he was natrually violent by nature, but in their family things weren't going to depend on one's fighting power to get by in life. Don, while unwilling to accept this, decided to do as he was told and suppressed his passion for battle and strength. As a result, most of Don's childhood was spent learning about agriculture and farming in general. While, not taking alot of liking to the job, he proved to be pretty good out in the fields, much to the surprise of his family and friends.

Eventually, Don reached the age in which it was time for him to decide where he would go with his life, and move out on his own. Of course, his parents had already decided a path for him, even going so far as to having cleared off a patch of land nearest to their home for him to live and farm on all his own. Don, while grateful for their hard work for him, told them that it was time he stopped hiding his true passion in life...the spirit of a warrior burned within his core and he was going to answer it's call after ignoring it for well over his entire child hood.

"But...why?" His mother asked him, "Why do you wish to throw your life into such perils when we have done so much to keep you from them?"

"I...honestly can't say..." Don shook his head with a shrug. "But I can be sure, I'm not going to be throwing it away. Although the life I chose is going to be dangerous, I'm going to make sure that I stay alive so I can return to you both one day. I promise."

His mother, nor his father, had nothing else to say. After all, it wasn't their life they were living...yes, they gave him life and raised him, but it was HIS life and decision to make. "Looks like you dun' made up yer mind then, son..." His father sighed placing a hand upon his shoulder. "Be sho' to come n' visit me and yer Ma' once n'awhile..." Don nodded and saw himself off waving good bye to the home that, while restricted his love of fighting, helped him grow into a fine person none the less.

"Wait!" His mother called out ot him before he was even a few feet away, Don turning to see her handing him a bandanna and a bag. "Here...take these...there's money inside the bag, as well as some food, medicine, and a blanket if you get cold." Don nodded and slung the bag over his shoulder and glanced to the bandanna he had no taken into his hand. "You...used to wear it all the time when you helped your father in the fields...It...may not have much use as a sword but please, keep it as a memento..."

"I will...Thanks, Mama..." Don replied, tieing the bandanna across his head and walking off into the thick woodlands ahead. "Remember to brush your teeth, and don't eat those blue berries, you know they give you the runs!" Were the last words he heard from his mother as he left into the wilderness to pursue his passion of becoming a warrior.

Of course, the times Don Kanti said he yearned to be a warrior never prepared him for how tough it was to actually doing such a thing. The first thing he had to do was venture to Negav and find himself a stable living first, perhaps as a mercanary or gaurd perhaps, but getting there meant he had to traverse the marshes that surrounded his former home. On top of that Negav wasn't exactly THAT close to where he was coming from either so it would take sometime to find it and to stay alive while doing it. This was easier said than done as the weapon he had was nigh useless against creatures far larger than your house. Usually, Don would run from the predators that chased him having already found out that his weapon was useless. It was during these times that he truly felt that he had mad a huge mistake in ever thinking her could become a warrior and slowly began to lose his confidence as each battle ended with him running away. However, during a 'battle' with a slug, Don having been fed up with funning, reached into his bag to draw his sword. He was going to kill somehting...and prove to himself weather he was worthy of becoming what he truly dreamed of. Instead though, Don grabbed an oversized Leek from his pack and drew it to the slug...much to his surprse, he had apparently dropped the sword when he was running a while back and had drawn one of his last remaining rations for the journey.

"Ahhh DAMMIT!"

Astoundingly the Leek began to emanate a strong aura, much stronger than anything Don had laid his hands upon. Feeling himself surge with power, Don attacked the slug and managed to wound it...but didn't kill it. Even so, he used that time to escape into the marsh, not only confused by this power, but excited by it as well. With this Leek in hand...he will finally be able to achieve his life long dream of becoming a warrior. Times after this event, became a bit more bearable for Don, as he didn't need to run but also had a way of defending himself in case he needed it. While his weapon was not strong enough to kill predators it was still enough to injure them.

Don did manage to meet a woman during his times in the marshes. Although she was at least 5 feet taller than him, and mistook him for a meal. Don, not about to die at her hands (or in her stomach), attacked and the two of them locked each other in combat. The battle lasted for a good while, with no clear sign of a winner as the two of them were supposedly an even match. The woman, surprised by Don's strength and tired of fighting him, let down her weapon and asked of him his name...

"Don Kanti, Lord of Leeks." The warrior replied "And you?"

"Yazzlberry..." She replied sitting upon the marsh ground and sighing. "There are few humans that have such strength as you do...tell me, why do you travel here in these lands?"

"Well...I'm not exactly human." Don replied "I'm a demon from the Jungle Bowl you see, and I've come here to become a warrior...or at least make it to a place called Negav, I believe."

"A demon? Hm...interesting..." Yazzlberry hummed in curiosity "Tell me more..."

Don and Yazzlberry, despite having tried to kill each other a moment ago, soon found themselves becoming friends, and from Yazzlberry's experience in the marshes and the nearby region, Don learned many things he would have never realized on his own; like how Felary was actually a common place for inter-dimensional travellers and misfits to hang out or that Korzon tail was actually pretty delicious when cooked and also proved to make good mounts as well. During their time together, Yazzlberry agreed to help Don find his way to Negav, she herself having heard of it before from the adventurers she's eaten. However, she didn't know of it's exact location and the two of the would take a while to actually find it. Don simply shrugged and replied "That doesn't matter, we'll just find Negav together then."

As the two travelled to Negav together their bond would only strengthen, as they not only walked the jungle paths alongside one another, but also did battle side by side. Don combinging the mysterious power of his Leek with Yazzlberry's own raw power to create a force to be reckoned with in the wildlands they tread through. Although Don wasn't really sure but perhaps...meeting Yazzlberry was one of best things he could have done on his journey, after all, he's never found himself to be as happy as he was now nor has he ever had friends who truly accepted him for who he truly was...a fighter. Maybe...just maybe...he could have something more from Yazzlberry? Who knows...?

Several weeks after they had left the marshes, Don and Yazzlberry had stopped by a nearby river for a quick rest. Don, having wrestled with the question on how he truly felt for Yazzlberry, decided to ask his travelling comrade how she felt of him...as a person. He knew it was strange for him to ask...but he needed to know before she would eventually part ways with him. Just as Yazzlberry was opening her mouth to reply, a bestial roar echoed in the distance as thunderous footsteps could be heard racing toward them at an astounding speed. As the two of them prepared to fight whatever monster was approaching them, the underbrush ave way to a mammoth bipedal beast that leaped, not toward Don, but Yazzlberry first tackling her to the ground. The two of them tussled violently with each other, but it was obvious the beast was too much for Yazzlberry to handle on her own, it;s jaws having already ripped into her arms and shoulders more than once.

"Yaz! Don't worry I'm com-!"

"NO!" Yazzlberry yelled out causing Don to freeze in his actions...

"What?"

"St-stay away from me!"

"Wh...are you high! That thing is killing you!" Don argued. "You need my help Yaz!"

Yazzlberry yelled out to the heavens, her bleeding forearms managing to summon the strength to shove the beast off her and giving Yazzlberry the oppurtunity to pin it down her, stone blade held to it's neck. "Just...GO! If you interfere you'll die!"

"...But...we...we've always..."

"Don...please just-" And those were the only words Don could hear spoken to him before...

"Emerge: Humbaba..."

And before his eyes the beast transformed itself...growing larger and much more meanacing than it was at first, snarling in a primal fury that it soon unleashed upon Yazzlberry in the form of lifting her off her feet and slamming her against the trunk of a nearby tree. One of it's, now prodigious paws, clasped completely around Yazzlberry's head. Don, no longer wanting to see this continue, brandished his leek and prepared to strike. "Dammit, I'll kill you!" Don hollered to the beast before a chilling voice froze him dead in his tracks...

"And in kind...I will kill you..." Don halted his charge and turned to see a young girl, looking no older than at least 15 or so standing beside him a large tome opened and levitating above her glowing palms. "She shall become apart of me...it is her fate."

"Who are you? What are you talking about!?"

"My name is of no importance to you," The girl droned heartlessly "Only those I will make on with my body are to know my name..."

"Fine. I'll just cut it out of your skull then then!"

"Arcana Chaos..." The girl whispered as a monstrous construction jutted from behind her it's many mouths opening wide to swallow the warrior before Don realized the attack above and leaped back. "I will make a deal with you..." The girl said as the abomination above her transformed into an enormous lion and laid itself down in front of her. "If you allow my pet to kill this woman, I will spare you of both your life and the terror of having me hunt you down for interrupting my meal..."

"You bitch..."

"You choice...I have no qualms with killing both you and her at the same time...Just so you know."

Don had no idea on what he should do...should he run and leave Yazzlberry to die? Or stay and die along with her? It was a lose-lose situation for him, and one he certainly did not want to deal with...but he had to. Warrior's face trails like this and if he was going to call himself one he had to make a decision, problem is...was the one he was going to make the right one or not? "...Yazzlberry..." Don looked to his friend still pinned to the tree by the hulking demon beast, trembling with fear of what was to become of her or Don. "...I...I don't know!"

"...I will decide for you..." The girl replied in a cold monotone. "Alfred...crush her skull..."

The beast responded to the girls command with a low growl and tightened his palm against Yazzlberry's head, the muffled cries of his victim emitting from behind his powerful palms. "S-Stop! What're you doing!?" Don shouted to the girl who stood and gazed at the spectacle with her emotionless features, her expression not lifting in glee or falling in anger at the events that took place ahead of her. It was if, what she saw...was nothing but a routine thing. Like having a drink...or eating. Before Don could even look up, he heard a sickening sound...the sound of bones cracking and splattering of organic matter. He slowly looked up to see the monster let go of a headless Yazzlberry, his paws covered in the remains of what was supposed to be encased in her skull. "Y-Yaz...?" Don muttered in a trembling tone seeing the lifeless corpse of the first woman he may have actually loved.

"Now. What do you want to do?" The girl told him. "I am feeling leniant, so I will give you another chance before I feast..."

Don snapped his gaze to the girl as he grabbed his Leek, a demonic glare tearing through her as his weapon took on a blood red aura. "You...whore..." He seethed "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!!" Don screamed as he burst toward the girl only to have his path blocked by the beasts' hand. Although that did not stop him from slashing away like it was the one he wanted to brutally maim.

"Get him out of my sight, Alfred." The girl commanded, with her 'pet' letting out an obedieant rumble as it grabbed Don by his waist and flung him into the heavens...

Don would later come to land on the outskirts of Negav, a pack of passing Neko's finding him and taking him in only to find that he was already dead, although once they began preperations to bury him, Don 'somehow' managed to come back to life albeit just barely and enough for him to feel the full extent of the injuries he sustained from his fall. Although the Nekos were unsure as to how Don could actually return to life the way he did, the truth to this miracle lies within the Leek Don held...the power he had released out of anger was that of the sealed energies of a powerful being that was trapped within his Leek. While not fully released, this being may have revived Don using the energy of the Leek. Whichever the case maybe, The Neko's took time to take care of his wounds, and with their care managed to make a recovery from his fall from the sky...but not from seeing Yazzlberry killed before his eyes. Even though, Don was released out on his own after the Neko's cared for him, Don still wandered the streets of Negav in a bout of misery and despair, how could have let something like this happen...? Why didn't he just...attack the damn monster like he was supposed to and save Yazzlberry...for a time, he thought that the whole reason Yaz died was because of him...but slowly, he began to realize that it was all that girl's doing...the bitch who commanded that beast of hell. Don knew he had to get revenge for what they had done...but in the state he was in now....he couldn't even stand a chance against them...he had to become stronger and the only way to do so, was to take on other challenges to train himself...which meant he had to move on, in away...

Currently Don Kanti can be found...well, if he isn't at the Adventurer's Guild he can probably be found in the forests surrounding Negav. Don doesn't mind tagging along with other people on their journeys and usually will aide them with his strength if they need it. So if you can find him and if you need someone to come with you on an exploration or something, call on Don.

----

Welp, there you go. I'll post that other girl's profile later when I'm less tired.

Comments, Critique and Ideas are always welcome, so hit me with whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/

Pichu's Characters
Page 1 of 1