Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active Felarya writers

Go down 
+14
Anime-Junkie
kaitheguy1234
Archmage_Bael
SuperPieGuy9
Oldman40k2003
timing2
spike833
GREGOLE
Pendragon
AisuKaiko
Shady Knight
CauldronBorn24
Jætte_Troll
French snack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks!

Last edited by spike833 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Ah, this will help me catch up on my reading.

Perhaps something like this could be worked into the wiki?
Or the flash wiki at least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
sumcoolguy,
Helpless prey
sumcoolguy,

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 am

what about writers that haven't been on in a long time or don't pay attention to is forum but still have some good storys like Haraotome or turboman500?
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 am

sumcoolguy, wrote:
what about writers that haven't been on in a long time or don't pay attention to is forum but still have some good storys like Haraotome or turboman500?

You may not have noticed, but I listed Turboman500. He meets the criteria to be considered active.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:19 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Ah, this will help me catch up on my reading.

Perhaps something like this could be worked into the wiki?
In the flash wiki, yes.
Back to top Go down
sumcoolguy,
Helpless prey
sumcoolguy,

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 am

French snack wrote:
sumcoolguy, wrote:

You may not have noticed, but I listed Turboman500. He meets the criteria to be considered active.

Yes but what about other people's work. They may not be an active writer but still have great stories that should be listed some where. Many of the writers of them had been an active part in Felarya, but for some reason they just stopped writing or slowly drifted away, but their stories are still there and are still interesting to read. Then theres the guys who take months to come out with a story, such as WOWandWAS and randomdude678. They all should be recognized and have their superb work read by newcomers or easy to fined. Its ready hard to sift through the many links on DA to fined the writers, even harder if they have not posted in a while.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 am

sumcoolguy, wrote:

Yes but what about other people's work. They may not be an active writer but still have great stories that should be listed some where. Many of the writers of them had been an active part in Felarya, but for some reason they just stopped writing or slowly drifted away, but their stories are still there and are still interesting to read. Then theres the guys who take months to come out with a story, such as WOWandWAS and randomdude678. They all should be recognized and have their superb work read by newcomers or easy to fined. Its ready hard to sift through the many links on DA to fined the writers, even harder if they have not posted in a while.

Tsk. You haven't looked at the stickies.

See here.
Back to top Go down
sumcoolguy,
Helpless prey
sumcoolguy,

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 am

French snack wrote:

See here.

Yes I have but it does not work for the writers who ether don't take part in this forum or for some reason become inactive. and as I have said their stories are still there and are still interesting to read.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:38 am

sumcoolguy, wrote:
French snack wrote:

See here.

Yes I have but it does not work for the writers who ether don't take part in this forum or for some reason become inactive. and as I have said their stories are still there and are still interesting to read.
You can upload their own stories.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
sumcoolguy,
Helpless prey
sumcoolguy,

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:56 am

? you mean like post link on the sticky, what do you mean by uploading them.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

Just post the link and let this conversation sink to the depths of this forum.
Back to top Go down
sumcoolguy,
Helpless prey
sumcoolguy,

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Sean Okotami wrote:
Just post the link and let this conversation sink to the depths of this forum.

sink to the depths of this forum Laughing. Anyway French snack said that the sticky only for writers to post only their their stuff and I don't want to go against that. If I were to post links here then that would contradict the this topic of Active Felarya writers.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Just post the links there.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:22 pm

"Must have received some recognition"

Ummm, how would we know if we qualify for this?
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:38 am

Mercy in Felarya puts me at three stories. Woohoo! XD But I'm honored regardless to be considered for honorable mention. I'm just hoping they get a little easier to write from here on out!
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 am

Warrior, you've received recognition.
Back to top Go down
racemaster7
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
racemaster7

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 am

Okay I just have to say this is a very good idea. It does have some flaws as already pointed out but I agree that it is a massive step in a wonderful direction. This is what happens when I vanish for 2 months!

I posted the list of all my stories over on the designated thread and tired to keep it as organized as possible. I kinda just organized the list into 3 sections, one for each series of mine. Hopefully it isn't confusing and I would be happy to redo it if its too confusing! I think I saw a couple recommendations for me here too. Thank you for such honor Timing2! I'm just here to further the development of Felarya as a whole.
Back to top Go down
http://racemaster7.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active Felarya writers   Active Felarya writers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active Felarya writers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2