Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 am

I am on the verge of creating a new "book" titled The Care and Feeding of Your Giantess and I could use some help.

I am looking for some Giantesses willing to be interviewed for this book. This book will cover most if not all aspects about Giantess-isim and the fantasy we bare.

If you are a tiny reading this, i also plan to make this fully illustrated. So if you have any photos you would like to submit, i would be happy to here from you as well.
Back to top Go down
http://mdbear84.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:16 am

So would this go in roleplay or what
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:04 am

well, i don't know about that, really. I mean, it might, as it will be written in a RP manner, but but it's not really roleplay. I will be a survival guide for tinies post being captured by giantesses.

I leave it to you to decide
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 am

I have a tiny character, and quite a few giantesses/preds
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am

well, i suppose i could interview them. which i guess would indeed tip this whole thing into the area of RP. I only put it here because it's not Felarya related.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Ahah! You're advertising here, too? You didn't get enough already?

To be honest, man, I don't think you'll get as many results here. Did you try Ifrit's site, by any chance? Probably a better place.
Back to top Go down
mdbear84
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
mdbear84

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am

i well, i knew there were giantesses on here. but i suppose you are right. No, i have not tried his site. what is it?
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 pm

I'll reference you to him. He can give you a link to his site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)   CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL GIANTESSES!!!! (and tinies too)
Page 1 of 1