Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hunted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 pm

((Ok so in this rp I don't want to see too many Prey charactors just more preds going about the buissness of there daily hunt that doesn't mean prey charactors aren't allowed they are encouraged but predators more greatly encouraged))

The elf girl Oma was leading the group through the forest, in total there were five hunters including her, all elves all nude the elven names were Temor, Lok, Sera and Lona each of the girls had the same firey red hair, which seemed to suggest they were sisters. They carried spears tipped with a poison desighned to paralyse its target, all girls were close to each other and watching each other, to make sure they weren't crept up on.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:39 am

((I might bring in a predator if more people join. But for now, I'm using the first guy.))

Boris entered the area a few yards in front of the elves. He looked one way, then in their direction before moving forward again. However, after a few steps he abruptly stopped and looked back at the elves. He was still not used to the fact that some people on this planet like to go around nude, and attempted to rub his eyes, which is a lot harder to do with something over his eyes. He didn't bother taking off his helmet to rub his eyes though, and just stared at them. He wasn't entirely sure if they spoke common or not, so he decided to wait for them and let them speak first.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:00 am

The elf girls seemed not to have noticed Boris or they weren't paying him much attention as the group walked straight past the man without looking at him or saying a word. Though they looke dlike they could be related they weren't they were going to hunt something for there dinner and weren't affraid to use force against all who came to stop them.

(or I suppose you could if no one else joined, you could use one of the preds I have made for our PM rp just a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 am

Boris wasn't exactly thrilled that he was ignored by the elf girls that walked right past him. Deciding that waiting for the elves to speak first might be pointless, he jogged up to them and began speaking. "Excuse me," he said to the group of girls. "Can anyone tell me where I am? I believe I am lost, and you look like natives of the area." He kept pace with the elves as he spoke, and waited for an answer from them.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 am

The elves continued to walk smiling slightly lona blinked turning to look at Boris shrugging slightly "your in felarya" she says before continuing the same pace as the others they seemed to either be ignoring the human or had forgotten he was there.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 am

Boris was a little annoyed with the answer, but he didn't let it show in his voice. "I know that," he said to the elves, still keeping pace with them. "What I want to- no, what I NEED to know, is where am I right now, in Felarya?" He was determined to learn where he was, even if it had next to no use if he didn't try to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 am

The elf Luna sighed shaking her head "were just a hundred miles west of Negav now, erm I think yeah 200 miles to the south is Jewel river so I don't know where we are" she says a slightly anoyed look upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 am

"Wow," Boris said, mostly to himself. "That did not feel like a hundred miles. Maybe I'm just too used to missions like this." He had slowed down while talking to himself, and when he realized this he ran to catch up with the elves again. "I'm curious, you all wouldn't happen to know an elf named Poe, would you? You look like you might know him."
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 am

The elf girls all shook there heads at round about at the same time, not saying anything to Boris, pausing in there tracks, each girl watching the forest around them with much caution one of the elves jabbed Boris with the poisoned spear tip before the group moved on leaving him behind.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 pm

"Hm?" Boris said when he felt the spear tip hit his chest. It didn't really do much other than leave a tiny hole in his armor where the spear made contact. "This armor is made to protect from bullets, I highly doubt-" He stopped suddenly and collapsed to the ground. He didn't take into consideration that the spear might be poisoned. Using quite a bit of his strength, he lifted his head and yelled to the elves. "W-what did you d-do that f-for?" He let his head fall back down to the ground. 'What did they put on that spear?' he thought to himself. Being paralyzed, he couldn't feel the heavy steps of something with many legs walking in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:44 pm

The elf girls certainly heard the legs moving through the forest, they held there breathe's staying close togethor ready to fight if need be wondering just what kind of creature was heading towards them all.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Lula the Dridder noticed the elves stab the oddly dressed human looking thing, and watched what happened after. Figuring the human dead, she walked after the group of elves in the cover of the trees. When she saw them stop she stopped and positioned herself so she could shoot a web at the group and possibly get them all in one shot. "Finally some food," she said as she let loose with her web.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm

The elves screamed out two of there number were hit, bound togethor by the silk, one rushed trying to free them, the elf Lok groaned trying to free her companions while the other three glared, looking around for the dridder that had attacked them "come out and face us" Oma yells a slightly anoyed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 pm

"Not yet," Lula said in response. "I'm going to make sure you can't run before I do!" She positioned herself and fired another shot at the elves.

Boris heard the sound of combat ahead of him and attempted to turn his head to look. It took a few moments, but he managed to get a good look at what was happening. He could see the elves were getting attacked by something from the forest. He couldn't determine whether he should try to help the elves when he regained the feeling in his body, or run for his life because they caused him to be like the way he is now.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 pm

The other elves screamed struggling trying to get three, three more elves got caught in the web now it was only Oma that stood tall, she groaned slightly using her spear to try and cut the others ree, she groaned watching her friends scream "oh come on out spider Bitch! come on out and face me or are you scared!"
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Lula was not happy with what the elf girl said. Not bothering with trying to get them all down with a web she walked out of the forest, shoving trees aside as if they were fake cutout trees. "How dare you talk to mo like that!" she shouted at the elf that was not under the web. She reached down to catch the little elf.

Boris watched as a large spider with a human like upper body entered the scene and went straight to the one standing elf. He would have done something if he wasn't paralyzed, and if they weren't the ones that did that to him.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Oma eeped slightly biting her bottom lip, she groaned slightly falling back next to the two trapped bundles of girls as the hand drew close she moved fast and drove her spear into the dridders hand, at most it would do would make her hand go numb due to her size.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:41 am

Lula pulled her hand back a little when she felt it get poked with the spear the elf girl was holding. She tried to reach down and grab the elf girl but could barely move her fingers. She pulled her hand back from the elf girl and shook it a little. "What did you put on that tooth pick?" She said before reaching down with her other hand. Boris was just watching from his paralyzed position, trying to move the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 am

Oma smirked slightly a confident smile upon her face "its a spear tipped with paralysing poison on someone like you it would make what it touched numb for a short amount of time" she says spying the other hand descending towards her, she moved trying to jab the hand with her spear.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 am

Lula caught on and pulled her hand just out of the spear's reach. "Is that all?" she asked the little elf. She tried flexing her numb fingers to get feeling back in them. When she felt it was good enough she reached with that hand and tried to grab the spear while she pulled away the hand that was just hovering over the elf.

Boris tried to move his arms, and used them to help him stand up. He was very shaky, still feeling the paralysis, and when he was standing without help from his hands he stumbled forward a little before falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 am

Oma groaned slightly gasping as the spear was snatched from her, she swallowed nervously stepping back but falling again next to the trapped elves "erm er please be nice" she says 'what is she gonna do?' she thinks to herself 'will she swallow us all whole, wrap us in cocoons or eat us the normal spider way to save us for longer?' she swallowed nervously loking up at the huge dridder before her.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:55 am

"Nice?" Lula said, giving a little laugh. "Maybe my stomach will be nice to you!" She threw the spear off into the forest behind her before reaching down to pick up the elf, but stopped and looked around when she heard something shout to her.

Boris had finally regained feeling in his arms, and had some of the feeling back in his legs. He still wasn't exactly ready to go for any long runs, but he figured he should be able to get to safety. He began running towards the forest, but felt bad about leaving the elves there to just be eaten. "HEY, DRIDDER!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs to try and grab the giant's attention. He wasn't really sure what he planned to do yet, and hoped whatever he did didn't end up killing himself.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 am

The elves that were bound, they squirmed struggling trying to get free from the webbing. Oma screamed out loud as she was scooped up by the Dridder trying desperatly to get free a terrified look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 pm

It took Lula a few moments to spot what had called to her. "So you're not dead yet," she said to the little human a few yards from her. "Maybe I'll eat you after this elf." She began lifting the little elf girl over her mouth when she felt something sharp hit her hand. She turned her hand over and inspected the area that was hit. Finding a very small knife sticking out of her her hand, she pulled it out with her free hand and threw it at the human. "Why would you throw that at me?" she asked the human she suspected threw the thing at her.
Boris moved out of the way as the knife came at him. He picked it back up and sheathed it. "Come and chase me you big, stupid spider!" he shouted to the Dridder before running off into the forest. He remembered something he saw and was running towards it.
Lula was furious again. She dropped the elf girl in her hand and began chasing the human. "How dare you insult me?!" she screamed as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Plant_Girl_23
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Oma screamed out in shock as she landed upon the floor with a soft thud, she groaned slightly watching the dridder leave, she spotted a small hole among some roots where she could hide, her and her comrades as she atempted to free them of the silk, much like a larder realy. Oma groaned dragging the silk bound elves into the hole, they were quite visible and may easily be reach by the right type of predator, but Oma was convinced that for now they were safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted   The Hunted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next