Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original Character theme songs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

Original Character theme songs! Empty
PostSubject: Original Character theme songs!   Original Character theme songs! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 am

I don't know if anyone has done this before but here is what I propose. Post a link to the bio of your character, and then post a link to to the song that should be that characters theme song. You can also post different songs for specific emotions or scenarios. For example, you can have the Star Wars theme song as your general theme and then have the Matrix lobby shootout song for your battle theme. That is just an example though, you don't have to have anything as cliche as that. Try and avoid choosing songs that others have used.

This is all to help people flesh out their characters. Music is better at portraying emotions than words.

Last edited by Mortis on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Original Character theme songs!   Original Character theme songs! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 am

We already have a thread for this.
Here's a link: Musc For Your Character Thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Original Character theme songs!   Original Character theme songs! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am

I had a feeling that someone already did this... Sad

However, that thread is about 2 years old and I don't want to necro post. Also Im not asking people to post the lyrics either, I am simply asking for some links.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Character theme songs!   Original Character theme songs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Character theme songs!
Page 1 of 1