Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+65
Stabs
Rezec
macdaddy
Lobo
Pim18
asaenvolk
X
space_samurai
PrinnyDood
zersergathant
Black Aquila
Sehoolighan
Black Hole Fragment
Solomon
M19Kamikaze
Tuc135
GREGOLE
Vaderaz
Darkstorm Zero
buddha66667
French snack
Zillachary
thejackle123
Warrior3000
Krisexy26
walkingbyself
luke112
ginbug
Prof.Nekko
Malahite
Malhavoc Shade
Shadeofheave
CauldronBorn24
moonlight-pendent13
JonathanS223
Cowrie
kaitheguy1234
EdgedWeapon
Pendragon
ravaging vixen
gwadahunter2222
Jætte_Troll
Kai Leingod
Salvyrn
timing2
aethernavale
Oldman40k2003
dragonjaj
sparkythechu
MrNobody13
AisuKaiko
Slimetoad
Grave
Archmage_Bael
itsmeyouidiot
codaman
Feadraug
TheLightLost
rcs619
ZionAtriedes
DaNoob13
Shady Knight
Karbo
Anime-Junkie
Jasconius
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

General Q and A - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:58 pm

CauldronBorn24 wrote:
luke112 wrote:
a few question i need to have answerd.

1. what was the Total Strenght of the Isolon Fist, Investagators, Negavian Police, and Vishtamal Security Forces in 2020 AU? by the Numbers Please.
2. What was all of the above strenghts equipment wise ( like so and so had 100 assualt jet bikes or something like that) in 2020 AU
3. what is the Average number of units of the Forces above that Fall in the Line of duty a year? (if any)
4. Just what are the Above Forces weaknesses, ( There has to be some, i mean they are human(ish) and thus have Human Flaws and if they dont then that just seems Unblanced.)
5. what could make a Isolon Fist Turn tale and run? ( Muilti answer questtion)
A. seeing an enraged Anna
B. seeing one man Brutaly Kill 11 of his sqaud Mates
C. An angry Magiocrate
D. Other ( if other please speicify on what it is)
That is all for now Gentalmen

[spolier]Here are the answers you requested; though to be honest the best answer would be No. We know you are trying to create a scenario in which your character Mac fights a onesided battle with the different Negavian forces; so really I could give you any answer but in the end it won't matter as you'll write it so that Mac would previal against all possible odds. Interesting that you use an argument off odds aginst the Isolon Fist yet you will not apply that same argument to your own character. This is getting rather tiresome, if you actually payed attention to previous answers provided by other members of the community and myself, then you would know such a battle would not take place. Of course that is using the logic we as a community tend to follow, you on the other hand seem very determinded to defie that logic for whatever reason.

Seriously, why are you using Felarya? If you want to prove that Mac and the Endorians are indeed formidable warriors, though you have gone to such extreme lengths your efforts to do so are now laughable, why not make an enemy force of your own for them to fight? Why are you so inistant they need to fight on Felarya? Why are you so inistant on pitting them against the brain childs of others, seemingly ignoring their input, and having your character prevail against all odds? If you really want to continue with 'Mac vs the World then Mac winning' trend then I HIGHLY recommend you have such affiars take place outside of Felarya. You're just pissing people off.

Felarya is about survival, yes that requires some degree of force. However going around with the Dalek mentality of trying to kill everything to ensure your survival is not the way to do so. Pitting your characters against the brain childs of others to show how powerful and awesome they are is not the way to do so; unless you want to your character to look overpowered and ridiculous within the eyes of the community. I'm sorry but you have type casted yourself in a bad way; your questions, your little quotes relating to either the Milita or characters, just about everything you post over time as resulted in this.

Any way the answers. Also please pay attention, you you may appreicate detailed answers that detail, and effort on my part, is lost if you take no heed from them.

1. More than enough to kill Mac and any accomplices. You think I'm kidding? The exact numbers are unknown and will remain unknown as that would depend on Negav's demography, and Karbo has not given exact details on Negav's population or even the number of Magiocrats; that doesn't just go for the Isolon Fists but for the Investigators and the Vishmitals as well. The only exact figure I can give you is for the Negav Police. In 2020 AU there were zero members in the Negav Police as the institution did not exist.

2. Again, more than enough to turn Mac and any accomplices into chared body parts or just remove them form Felarya completely and drop him somewhere else in the Multiverse. Considering the wide range of ablities and weapons accessable to the Isolon Fists alone, that is an accurate answer. Think of it this way; the weapons available to the Vishmitals range from laser pistols and 7.62mm assault rifles to 152.4mm artillery guns and guided missiles.

3. That is a statistic I can't come up with. By logic; considering that the Isolon Fists have to deal with the perils outside of Negav's walls, their casualty rate will be higher. Higher than what however I don't know.

4. What and having a single character take them all on and previal isn't unbalanced? Negav is humanity's main bastion on 'known' Felarya, consdiering the dnagers and perils of the world it is going to have the strength of a local super power and its forces reflect that; weaknesses in one force will be coverd by another. Any obvious weakness and the city could fall to ruin.

5. rcs619 and Jætte_Troll already covered that, there is no need to repeat what they said.

[/spolier]

No acually i just finished the rough draft oif the story and and began working on the finished product on paper, i just asked these because i was curious.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:02 pm

How many Inventions or Machines has Anna Created that actually Survived Crisis?
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:42 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Then I suppose the entire anthropology department at my school is wrong, as is the general world anthropology community...

The fact is, humanity has not always evolved alongside herd animals. Not until humans became pastoralists instead of hunter gatherers was an ability to process lactose at a later age developed. Simply because we hadn't "invented" drinking milk yet. Some societies never went through this pastoral heritage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance#History_of_genetic_prevalence

This is the reason some societies are highly lactose tolerate and others aren't. Pure Native Americans have no history of herding animals - they have extremely high lactose intolerance levels.

The fact is that mammals at a basic level are made to reduce lactase production after weaning. To quote wikipedia -

"The normal mammalian condition is for the young of a species to experience reduced lactase production at the end of the weaning period (a species-specific length of time). In humans, in non-dairy consuming societies, lactase production usually drops about 90% during the first four years of life, although the exact drop over time varies widely"

Yes, early in life mammals are supposed to wean off of milk. I was never arguing that point, only how you were attempting to use this point for your debate and the typical overarching status people use the word intolerance for regarding whether milk should be something found in Negav.

Humans are no longer supposed to subsist off of milk after weaning, like all mammals as it is not supposed to be a staple good of a diet, and thus your lactase production levels go down significantly. This is the 'normal' mode, and I never argued that. It's still in my post. That does not mean that you are not meant to ever consume milk; humans are not 'intolerant' at birth. Mammals are meant to consume milk, thus the lactase allele is dominant genetically.

This is where my problem with your initial statement came from, as seen here:

Jaette_Troll wrote:
A surprising fact is that lactose intolerance is the "normal" state for humans - we are meant to stop drinking milk once we stop drinking from our mother's breasts.

The latter part of your statement is true for us as we belong to the mammal family and all mammals experience this. What I strictly keyed on was the first part of your statement.

Also blatant use of wiki tends to tick me off - as a nuclear operator, wiki has several nuclear accident reports jacked up and several more that aren't even included that anyone in the field would be aware of as 'major' or 'key' events. Wiki is not nor should it be a predominant source of information.

As I said before, this is one of my more dominant fetishes and so I've probably spent an unhealthy portion of time looking into it and all the aspects that arise from it, as like most other humans (the ones without the particular genetic mutation) I too have a degree of lactose intolerance. I am not able to consume certain products or volumes of milk without getting sick. I know the basics of both sides to this argument, whether or not you have ever seen them yourself because it isn't something one would particularly care to be exposed to.

Jaette_Troll wrote:
It is consuming dairy-products over a period of time that makes a group of people lactose-tolerant.

Define lactose-tolerant and lactose-intolerant.

This is the sticking point that I and others fall into, because to us 'intolerance' is too overarching a word applied to this. It's all well and good to use wikipedia as a source of information, but it is not the only source, just the most predominant source of all conglomerate information. I can make no claim to your educational departments, however the ones I went through didn't blow this out all cut and dry as you give the impression of.

Everyone (without mutation) has some degree of lactose-intolerance after being weaned off of milk, regardless of environment. There is no known method for rising a person's level of lactase production afterwards if they are from an area where consumption of milk products is low after weaning.

The mutation of chromosome 2 leads to lactase-persistence throughout life. In the case of this mutation, as I mentioned in my first post, lactase continues to be made at the higher levels. These people are called lactose-tolerant. Realistically, they should be called lactase-persistent, though the first term is not incorrect because being the latter means having the former.

Lactase-persistent means that the reduction in lactase production never declines, regardless of environment. This is not 'normal'. This type of person will always be lactose-tolerant, because they always make lactase to the same or similar degree as they did as babes. However, noone's rate of lactase production decline is supposed to go to zero, regardless of environment. After weaning people keep some level of lactase production, altered by whether or not they continue to regularly consume milk products after said weaning. Hence the environment points, why it constitutes 2/3 of the major cause.

People are still able to consume milk products to some degree after weaning regardless of the area from which they hail. Lactose-intolerance is not an all-or-nothing condition. You can also see this in other animals - for instance, cats. They are mammals as well, and suffer the same predisposition of decline in lactase production. You can however give some adult cats varying levels of milk even after reaching adulthood, environmental concerns aside.

The amount of milk product a mammal can ingest prior to experiencing problems is the defining point of lactose-intolerance, which makes the blanketing of the term ridiculous. This is where the lactose-intolerance and lactose-maldigesters terms start coming into play, and the explanations of such is out of my forte as I am not a biologist.

Jaette_Troll wrote:
Lactose Tolerance after weaning is an evolved trait by pastoralist humans, NOT an inherent ability in mammals, let alone humans. If it were the norm, then humanity across the globe would show roughly similar levels of Lactose Tolerance.

Applying what I said above about lactose tolerance and lactase persistence this statement is true; and I should have been clearer about what I meant. Regardless, the original question was not over lactose to begin with, but whether or not Negav would have milk given that pastoral living isn't something one would expect to see in Felarya.

There are plenty of other sources of milk in Felarya - perhaps ones people would be reluctant to use due to various stigma (face it, one human giantess that is lactating could provide a great volume of milk for regular sized humans, and it has the benefits of having all the natural hormones and elements humans would need that a cow's milk or other source does not) - and this is a topic that hasn't come up yet.

For instance, we're only discussing humans, natural born Felaryan humans at that (as humans that come from other realms will probably have some degree of pastoral living in their history provided they come from worlds where humans are 'the top of the chain').

Do we make the same claim for nekos and elves, since they should fall under the mammal family scientifically? Or does the changes in their genome attributing to their species/subspecies apply over to this as well? I would daresay some might argue the point for nekos just because of their own stigmas applied to the species - whether or not it would be correct to do so is something that would fall into its own separate discussion.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Ok these have been bugging me for a while so im just gonna say them
1. How does Negav Feed its population? do they get their food from somewere else? Do they Grow Their own food?, Do they Use Magic to create the food? that been bugging me for awhile

2. Are there storm drains and sewars in Negav? I would think so but were are they, Are they above the undercity and below the Over city or Just Below the Undercity? and also Where does it GO? freak out

3. where do the Negavians get their water from and how? by aquaducts like the Romans? Pipes? Something Else?

4. How do they Maintian their infrastructure? Manpower? Magic? Robots? confused I dont know.

These all have been bugging me lately because i watched a special about Americas Failing infrastructer and I wanted to check to see if Negav had any of the Same problems . (possably story about a day in the Life of a city Maintience worker? Maybe)
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:50 pm

luke112 wrote:
Ok these have been bugging me for a while so im just gonna say them
1. How does Negav Feed its population? do they get their food from somewere else? Do they Grow Their own food?, Do they Use Magic to create the food? that been bugging me for awhile
You can find two examples of kind of agriculture you can find in negav here, here the former is a particular breed which are cheaper to produce and the later doesn't need large space but in overall they are not the only variety of food you can find inside the city.
As any city Negav import a part of its food, which came from other worlds which posses more arable land. In another case there are some restaurants who supply themselves with the local fauna

luke112 wrote:
2. Are there storm drains and sewars in Negav? I would think so but were are they, Are they above the undercity and below the Over city or Just Below the Undercity? and also Where does it GO?

http://www.felarya.com/wiki/index.php?title=Negav#Districts, the description of the underground basement of the city may help you.

luke112 wrote:
3. where do the Negavians get their water from and how? by aquaducts like the Romans? Pipes? Something Else?
If you look the map Negav is built near Motamo river. In theory, supplying the town in water and evacuate the wasted water is managed in the underground basement, the system could have been built during the neko's reign before the Vishmintal arrival and was improved when they arrived. The based could be an aquaducts altered to supply the upper tier of the city

luke112 wrote:
4. How do they Maintian their infrastructure? Manpower? Magic? Robots?
I think the population of Negav has enough competence to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Thank You Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:57 pm

...I have a character Aurora who lives near Negav city and I began to wonder...exactly how close can Aurora get to Negav city before the eye begins to effect her?...since in my story she drops her friend Seliky off at the front gate andI just want to know how close she could get...like does the efects vary on sze or somthing?...
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:07 pm

kikijonson wrote:
...I have a character Aurora who lives near Negav city and I began to wonder...exactly how close can Aurora get to Negav city before the eye begins to effect her?...since in my story she drops her friend Seliky off at the front gate andI just want to know how close she could get...like does the efects vary on sze or somthing?...

We know that the Isolon Eye reaches out to at least the dimensional gate. So there's no way she'e even be able to get close to the gate.

Honestly, if she goes in that close, the Eye is the least of her worries. The wall guns would shoot her on sight.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Aurora probably wouldn't be able to get within a couple kilometers of the city. I beleive the eye affects its targets based mostly on size and voraciousness. Aurora is semi-giant, and she does eat people, so... yeah.

Also, even if she could get up to the walls, there are those bored Vishmital gunners waiting for even the slightest thing to break the monotony that would spell trouble for Aurora.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:11 pm

well she is of course hidden when she does it s the guns dont worry my much...i'm just asking because she does live very close to negav so I just need to know it works out...i mean I had her living near negav before the wiki came up and I wuld hate to be fored to move her >.<
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:56 pm

kikijonson wrote:

well she is of course hidden when she does it s the guns dont worry my much...i'm just asking because she does live very close to negav so I just need to know it works out...i mean I had her living near negav before the wiki came up and I wuld hate to be fored to move her >.<

As long as she lives further away from Negav than the dimensional gate, she should be fine. She'd just need to be very careful though. If anyone even suspected a pred living that close, the Isolon Fist would be out looking for her.

Being hidden isn't going to let her get right up to the city. I imagine they've cleared away a lot of the trees in front of the walls to make room for The Commons, and also give the gunners a clear line of sight. I think Aisu is probably right, she wouldn't be able to get within a few kilometers of the city.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:30 am

How "accessible" are the Magicrats to the general public? I mean, I know you can't just walk up and say hi... I'm just wondering if they ever show their faces in public and how many guards are in a retinue if they do; Do they run on the logic, "These are the best of the best mages ever and can take care of themselves," or do they keep on them like glue and have snipers everywhere when they show up in public for absolute security?
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:06 am

There is a white structure, which acts as a landmark, that marks the edge of the Eye's influence. As long as Aurora's burrow is past it, she's doesn't have to worry about the eye. Another problem that arises is that the Commons are full of bandits and criminals. While they're nothing compared to a giant, they can be a problem against human-sized people.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:48 am

rcs619 wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

As long as she lives further away from Negav than the dimensional gate, she should be fine. She'd just need to be very careful though. If anyone even suspected a pred living that close, the Isolon Fist would be out looking for her.

Being hidden isn't going to let her get right up to the city. I imagine they've cleared away a lot of the trees in front of the walls to make room for The Commons, and also give the gunners a clear line of sight. I think Aisu is probably right, she wouldn't be able to get within a few kilometers of the city.

here maybe a visual aid will help.. . General Q and A - Page 39 Map

I know it's hard to see but the little brown dot to the north west of Negav is where Aurora's burrw is...

and constantly in the story she states she is afrain the humans will find out about her and refuses to let any human who spotted her to get away...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:32 am

General Q and A - Page 39 Isolon_eye_network_by_rcs619-d3d9ve7

This is my proposed idea for the range of Negav's Isolon Eye, the Nekomuran Eye, and several smaller copies used to make a route between the mines and Ur-Sagol (that last part isn't canon though yet, and is just a proposed idea at this point).

If I remember right, I believe Karbo agreed that my idea was fairly close to what he imagined their ranges to be. He'd have to comfirm that though.

She could probably live in the dead-zone between the Negavian and Nekomuran Isolon Eye fields, but it would be dangerous, and she'd be limited in where she could go. If she ever got into serious trouble, she's basically got her back to the mountains, and has an isolon eye on each side of her. If she ever got found out, she could be boxed in easily.

That other dot on your map, the green one, will probably have to be moved. Its too close to the mines, and Negavian assets. That character (Jewlia?) would be found out and removed by the Isolon Fist. That whole area between the mines and Negav has people going back and forth along it all the time.

That yellow dot would be inside Nekomura's Isolon Eye field. If its a pred, it would need to be moved too.

https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2653-negav-s-isolon-eye-network

There's the thread I made about this topic, in case you're interested.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:17 am

well i can work around the eye thing wth Aurora...its not too hard and all...

Hitomi actuallylive a litte more south...this is an older map that i did...and I decided to move Hotmi a little closer to Aurora was because she was too close to the village

and with Jewlia...even if she was in the range of the eye I highly dought anyone would be able to get to her yet remover her...her being a bramble dryad and all...and having her root deence grin and been living there fr more than 200 years...i can it's say ts safe to leave her there...ver the years people would have just forgot about her or just figured it is worth sending an army to get rid of a healing dryad who can be a potential ally...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Quote :
ver the years people would have just forgot about her or just figured it is worth sending an army to get rid of a healing dryad who can be a potential ally...

Umm, removing predators is what the Isolon Fist is specifically trained to do. It wouldn't even take an army, just a couple squads maybe. She's a Dryad, it isn't like she can run or dodge.

If something has huge as Jewlia was anywhere close to Negavian territory, she'd be removed.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:22 pm

rcs619 wrote:
Quote :
ver the years people would have just forgot about her or just figured it is worth sending an army to get rid of a healing dryad who can be a potential ally...

Umm, removing predators is what the Isolon Fist is specifically trained to do. It wouldn't even take an army, just a couple squads maybe. She's a Dryad, it isn't like she can run or dodge.

If something has huge as Jewlia was anywhere close to Negavian territory, she'd be removed.

the thing is...Jewlia has a long range...so she can attaack before they even reach half way...then she has her defence grid...thich is ment to take out anyone who she see's as threatening...just one touch will put you to sleep and if you read the wiki on Bramble dryads...thos roots are deadly accuret...

assentually the best bet is to leave her alone...she's not bothering anyone...
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:01 pm

kikijonson wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
Quote :

the thing is...Jewlia has a long range...so she can attaack before they even reach half way...then she has her defence grid...thich is ment to take out anyone who she see's as threatening...just one touch will put you to sleep and if you read the wiki on Bramble dryads...thos roots are deadly accuret...

Or just bomb her with jetbikes. Those would work too.

The best bet to surviving the Isolon Fist is to not catch their attention. No single, normal, pred is going to be able to survive if they focus all their attention on him/her. They're trained to kill giant predators.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:03 pm

rcs619 wrote:
kikijonson wrote:
rcs619 wrote:
Quote :

Or just bomb her with jetbikes. Those would work too.

The best bet to surviving the Isolon Fist is to not catch their attention. No single, normal, pred is going to be able to survive if they focus all their attention on him/her. They're trained to kill giant predators.

she wouldnt catch their attention...

and if she was bomb...she jus heal herself...
Back to top Go down
CauldronBorn24
Loremaster
CauldronBorn24

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Jewila is almost entierly isolated, infact most 'outsiders' she encounters she would heal. These two factors are her main defense, she is hardly provocative towards the mining opperations.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Please stop quote the post directly above you just to replay with one or two sentences. It's unnecessary and ends up looking ugly.

Anyway, this practically deserves it's own thread. (sure is time to whip out the old split tool, eh mods?) Cliff is partially correct here, if the Magiocrats want something near Negav gone, it's a pretty safe bet that it will be removed.

But as Cauldronborn has said, if she's not hostile then they've got no reason to bother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

if it's ok to ask Rolling Eyes does anyone know if Crisis and Menyssan are friends Question Suspect
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:04 pm

They are friends. In fact, they had a eating contest, which I'm sure is how they became friends in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:07 am

Does anyone know what the most harmless bird in Felarya is?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next