Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you were born in Felarya instead

Go down 
+23
luke112
vore4life99
sadisticnerd
Zoekin-3
Vaderaz
walkingbyself
Archmage_Bael
Caithus
Prof.Nekko
Jætte_Troll
MrNobody13
Anime-Junkie
Slimetoad
Stabs
AisuKaiko
Pendragon
dragonjaj
Shady Knight
Grave
ZionAtriedes
The Rev
Malahite
Kai Leingod
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Assuming you can die of old age in Felarya
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Which you can't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 pm

ether way a dragons life span on earth was measured in decades and centuries on felarya they'd be measured in millions of years. So its a safe bet hell die frist its just how is the question.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
ether way a dragons life span on earth was measured in decades and centuries on felarya they'd be measured in millions of years. So its a safe bet hell die frist its just how is the question.....lol

How ludicrous, unless you are a true immortal being, given eternity the chance of you dieing is 100%. You can't outlast hell.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Grave wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:

How ludicrous, unless you are a true immortal being, given eternity the chance of you dieing is 100%. You can't outlast hell.

I love saying this. Ahem. Nothing is ever eternal. All good things come to an end.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:
Grave wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:

I love saying this. Ahem. Nothing is ever eternal. All good things come to an end.

Who said id be good ='w'=
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
Grave wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:

Its merely a choice nothing more
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Kai Leingod wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
Grave wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:

oh and to ad to your qute "Nothing is ever eternal. All good things come to an end. Buth evil is never ending."
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:
Kai Leingod wrote:
Grave wrote:
dragonjaj wrote:

oh and to ad to your qute "Nothing is ever eternal. All good things come to an end. Buth evil is never ending."

oh now I want to make a reference to Dante's Inferno. Oh my yes.

but I cannot remember it fully. something to do with the sins of mankind there that will do oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

"abandin all hope ye who eanter here"
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Dude, dragons might rarely die of old age, but that gag is getting wizened.

Jaette didn't mean your monies, he meant OURS. Dragon money is out of regular circulation in Negav; foolish capitalist hog Troll would not have access to glorious gold skevols of Motherland's lifeblood of the people.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Stabs wrote:

Jaette didn't mean your monies, he meant OURS. Dragon money is out of regular circulation in Negav; foolish capitalist hog Troll would not have access to glorious gold skevols of Motherland's lifeblood of the people.

Ok repeat that for those that are not coleage grads.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 pm

dragonjaj wrote:
Stabs wrote:

Ok repeat that for those that are not coleage grads.

Neutral

Stop telling everyone how great dragons are, it's getting old, first.
Second, JaetteTroll wasn't talking about your money. If you're going to be a dragon, dragons are notoriously stingy in regards to making purchases. He meant that he'd be in Negav and get all our money, because he's a self-declared "heartless capitalist".

So I was acting like an indoctrinated soviet with no grasp of English and too much enthusiasm for the people and the motherland, the usual communist stereotype.

Hope that's clear enough.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Ok sorry im a baka
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:36 pm

I'd go for the political route, work my way into the upper areas of political power so I wouldn't have to go into danger zones too much
Back to top Go down
Caithus
Tasty morsel
Caithus

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 pm

To be perfectly honest, I'd probably be a low-class warrior making strategies for incursions against the preds...not that they would all work.
Back to top Go down
Kai Leingod
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Kai Leingod

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Caithus wrote:
To be perfectly honest, I'd probably be a low-class warrior making strategies for incursions against the preds...not that they would all work.

Yes man behind desk I will go out into wild to bring back treasure for you.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 pm

If I was born in felarya, well I'd probably not be a democrat xD and since everything's about money and/or survival in felarya I doubt I'd be thinking as fluidly as to say "making friends with a predator will lengthen your life".
I'd most likely hear about all the bad stuff that happens outside the walls, and thanks to my personality (which might change thanks to nature vs nurture) I'd most likely join the mages and stay inside the city. Upon gaining more knowledge I'd then probably recognize how most of the people who befriended preds live longer I'd try to train for pred survival and try my luck at gaining the friendship of one if I'm lucky. If I'm not lucky hopefully my escape training will come in handy, and I'll repeat that until I befriend one.

Finally that last act will extend my life by a couple hundred years probably, before finally ending up in a stomach.

*hastened answer, without thinking about it much*
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 am

If I was born in Felarya I'm pretty sure I would have ended up in some preds belly long before I could do anyhthing worth mentioning...

However if in theory I could avoid such a fate and find out how the hell to find the neccasary capital for it I'd try and raise a respectable sized fleet of ships to try and explore the waters of Felarya both above and below to find that so called "New World" on the other side of the ocean. Then pray to the powers that be that I dont get eat on the return trip to tell of that discovery...
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Well, If I was born in Felarya, considering how fascinated I'm with magic, I think I would stay most of my time in Negav trying to learn about magic and eventualy become a battle mage Evil laugh
And when i think i'm well prepared (and when I say prepared, I mean it xD) and get bored of the city I would maybe explore the forest Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Zoekin-3
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Zoekin-3

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:04 pm

I would probably be even more of a recluse. Staying where I felt it was safe and being afraid of my shadow.

I like to think that I wouldn't be human. I never really liked being one.
Back to top Go down
http://zoekin-3.deviantart.com/
sadisticnerd
Naga food

PostSubject: Subject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead    If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 am

I would try to be a friend with a giant naga and live near it and would try to learn any kind of magic possible so I could defend myself and start a tourism agency on felarya.

Last edited by sadisticnerd on Tue May 10, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am

I would be that red patch on the wall.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm

"fuck it all" i would say to some random dude as i left Negav city armed to the teeth and try to make a house in the mountians, or join the 605th
but really i would be a arms dealer in negav,

first time back on in a week and suprised at what has happened
Back to top Go down
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:15 pm

I think my physical appearance would depend on where I was born and what I'd be (human, neko, Naga, etc). But since this topic is about the mental changes I'll try o find an answer.

I'd most likely be much colder than today. Killing and seeing other people get killed would be natural, losing someone I like would turn into routine.
There would also be a constant fear that every day could be my last - einther that or i'd be completely reckless against the everpresent danger the jungle has to offer.
However, I'd train myself hard and try to make no mistake ever. It's the ultimate form of kill or be killed, after all. Every plant may be hostile, every creature a possible thread.
I'd trust no one except for my close friends, since there are so many mercs and greedy people around who would easily abandon a whole buch of people just for a small gem or to safe their own puny life.

I'd live a harsh and maybe lonely life, maybe short, maybe long, depending on what I'd have to face.

More interesting? Yeah! More beadass? Count on it! But would I like being born there? not entirely sure. Because if I was born there, I would definately not have found myself attracted to vore so a big, important part of this world would be missing XD
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were born in Felarya instead   If you were born in Felarya instead - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you were born in Felarya instead
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next