Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Doomsdays

Go down 
+30
itsmeyouidiot
Pim18
space_samurai
Krisexy26
Asuroth
vore4life99
walkingbyself
thejackle123
Black Hole Fragment
luke112
Noonstar
Grave
Prof.Nekko
Slimetoad
dlausactor6373
Sehoolighan
ZionAtriedes
mikeimp
dragonjaj
Shady Knight
Pendragon
Malahite
Kai Leingod
Karbo
ravaging vixen
EdgedWeapon
TheLightLost
Jætte_Troll
Jasconius
AisuKaiko
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:55 pm

I know, Some one could eat all the cookies. ALL OF THEM. Then I would have to go on an omnisidal, omnipotent rampage and then nuke the whole world. Or I could just get someone to bake me some, but where's the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 pm

sparkythechu wrote:
I know, Some one could eat all the cookies. ALL OF THEM. Then I would have to go on an omnisidal, omnipotent rampage and then nuke the whole world. Or I could just get someone to bake me some, but where's the fun in that?

*has crumbs around my mouth* Uhhhhhhhh......
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

sorry if this counts a s necro posting but i very well do belive that Felarya would end in a Gaurdian Civil War ( they argue and fight dont they?) and the resulting fallout from said clashs would leave Felarya Unstabble and the Relam would fall apart or every bit of organic matter inside a 300 mile radi explodes at the speed of light with the force of 100 million Tsar Bombs( Orginal 100 megaton yeild mind you) when some Moron allows a Complete Idiot to handle a Magical partical Accelerator with a missalinged super condulit.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

What about if one day, the entire Multiverse (the universes that are aware of Felarya, at least) one day decide, "You know what? We've had it with this place and its giant monsters keeping us from untold treasure and immortality and its tendency to randomly intersect with our worlds. Let's go in there, and kill some damn preds!"

And so, the armies of a thousand worlds unite, and a force of billions descends upon Felarya, hungry for the destruction of the predator filth...
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:19 pm

zersergathant wrote:
What about if one day, the entire Multiverse (the universes that are aware of Felarya, at least) one day decide, "You know what? We've had it with this place and its giant monsters keeping us from untold treasure and immortality and its tendency to randomly intersect with our worlds. Let's go in there, and kill some damn preds!"

And so, the armies of a thousand worlds unite, and a force of billions descends upon Felarya, hungry for the destruction of the predator filth...
Why do I get the feeling Lady Lesona would be behind this?

Anyways, if I were the Guardians, I simply wait for when the Invaders began moving their forces into Felarya, and then cause a massive dimensional disturbance to screw with the portals.
That way, you'd not only destroy or displace a large portion of their military strength, you'd also discourage them from ever establishing a beachhead.

Then... I'd transform Lesona into a Giant Predator, and reunite her with a version of her sister who believes they've always been Giant Predators.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:39 am

Sounds like a funny doomsday theory.

Though I can't help but wonder why it feels so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Solomon
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:36 am

ok here's a Felarya dooms day idea I thought of.
Omega Shenron is relased into Felarya and even though the mighty guardians fight to protect Felarya their power is eather to weak or to negative to work on Omega Shenron and after the battle with the guardians Omega within a matter of hours destroys Felarya ending the great world of legend and mystory. terminator

well that's a simple dooms day idea I wouldn't blame you guys if you don't like it but what the hey I tried Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:40 am

Maybe one day it will just randomly explode. It's a small but non-zero chance, so it could happen. It's not impossible at least. Or maybe it'll hit a dimensional black hole.
Back to top Go down
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Black Aquila wrote:
zersergathant wrote:

Why do I get the feeling Lady Lesona would be behind this?

Anyways, if I were the Guardians, I simply wait for when the Invaders began moving their forces into Felarya, and then cause a massive dimensional disturbance to screw with the portals.
That way, you'd not only destroy or displace a large portion of their military strength, you'd also discourage them from ever establishing a beachhead.

Then... I'd transform Lesona into a Giant Predator, and reunite her with a version of her sister who believes they've always been Giant Predators.

I know, incredibly easy to avert and might not even work, but damn would it be interesting to watch if allowed to play out.

And that last idea about turning Lesona into a pred... That's actually an interesting concept for a story. I wouldn't write it myself, but I wouldn't mind seeing someone tackle it.
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:06 am

Another doomsday would be if Felarya simply seizes to exist. It just gets erased from reality. Then a giant hole is now at the place where Felarya was.
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:34 am

zersergathant wrote:
Black Aquila wrote:
And that last idea about turning Lesona into a pred... That's actually an interesting concept for a story. I wouldn't write it myself, but I wouldn't mind seeing someone tackle it.
Well it is one of those textbook karmically ironic endings, like finding out the only aliens are the ones screwing with everything from afar so that neighbors turn on one another.

Pim18 wrote:
Another doomsday would be if Felarya simply seizes to exist. It just gets erased from reality. Then a giant hole is now at the place where Felarya was.
...How would Felarya get erased if it's existence was frozen?
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:06 am

Black Aquila wrote:

Pim18 wrote:
...How would Felarya get erased if it's existence was frozen?

Simple. When it's frozen, someone sneaks up and hits it with a shovel.

One day, something, somewhere in Felarya, will happen and it will cause a long, complex chain of events which will lead to Felarya's end...maybe...
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:34 am

either that or someone burns the ice away.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:17 am

One day, Felarya will turn itself into a large, tasty doughnut outside of my house. I'm always hungry.
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:53 am

I was just thinking of Mantie from the Defender series coming to Felarya and harvosing all of the Felaryan life because I mean these bugs are giant and they are able to fire a bio plasma of some kind that is able to go through just about anything plus they can fly very fast and sense they become stronger every time they eat Humans or any other creature small enought for them to eat they become mutants which are super powerful versions of the Mantie
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:16 pm

Well we could always pull a majora's mask and crash the freaking moon on Felarya. Of course this would be impossible since the sky changes every night...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Doomsdays   Felaryan Doomsdays - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Doomsdays
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3