Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya/Cross-over RP

Go down 
+7
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Shady Knight
The Nordic Ninja
mangamastermind
Pendragon
Reiko
mikeimp
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:49 pm

The Earth elemental Chuckled.

Earth Elemental- Oh my dear lad. Have you have ever tryed to kill any of my kin. You do well to know that we dont die easily dearest.

With that, tenticals wraped around Clawdys limbs, pinning him to the wall. This quickly changed into her rocky face, which opened revealing a strangely fleshy trought. Before she could consume the jedi, a slash of darkess,and A hell fire of hevey calaber shells smaked her in the face.

Earth Elemental- Ow. That hert you pests!

Then a rore of excitement was hurred as Lysander Grabed his battle hammer and Battle ax. He charged, aiming for her face. The Elemental looked pale. She let go of her prey causing them to fall about 100 feet to the ground, and ruched underground. Just in time, as Lysander smashed His hammer into the cliff, smashing it and sending large peaces of earth around the battle feild.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Clawdy saw Xira fall to the ground and, utilizing lightning speed, he broke free of his confines with relative ease and sped to catch her.

When he caught her, Xira looked up at him, seeing nothing but blind rage and pure sith darkness, which made her cower in fear. However, Clawdy kept his head level just long enough to place her on a tree, keeping her out of the elemental's reach. He spoke to her, not in a terrifying voice, but in his own, calm one.

"Stay here. You will be safe, Xira. I promise."

He then got up and sprinted back to the battlefield, regaining his anger in the meanwhile. His voice shouted loud enough for even the guardians to hear.

"LISTEN, YOU BOULDERY WHORE!!! GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM!!!!!! I'LL DESTROY ALL OF FELARYA TO GET YOU!!"

Clawdy proceeded to laugh in a dark and sadistic manner, befitting his sith ancestors.

Last edited by Pendragon on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Masuaro jumped on the pieces of boulder as they fell, creating the Rasengan, since he could not create the Oodama Rasengan. "Rasengan!" Masuaro smashed into the Earth Elemental.
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Elemental- I dont think so dearest!

A large rocky hand grabbed Clawdy and draged him underground. About 15 feet deep, she makes a small air pocket and leaves him there to sufficate. She sticks her hand out and congers a rocky eye on one of the fingers. She got a good view of The resengan smashing right into it.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:03 pm

"Bullseye!" Masuaro jumped onto the Eart Elemental's arm, abd ran up it toward her head. "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" 400 clones appeared as well.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:05 pm

"ha ha ha ha ha... HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU CAN'T HOLD ME!!!"

Clawdy then summoned his dark force energy, causing a massive explosion in his bouldery tomb.

The blast sent rocks and rubble everywhere, as Clawdy emerged from the 15 foot crater and looked at the elemental.

"Poor girl! You think a sith is easy to kill?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!"

It's here that Clawdy disappeared out of sight and began stabbing every boulder and rock in his way, sand being kicked up during.

Every moment, his anger becoming stronger, and soon he began enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:06 pm

The earth elemental, simply when under ground once more. This time her tenticals were sharp when she attacked. Slashing as many as she can, she attacks the ninja.

(Just for the record, the majority of her is underground most of the time. YOu have to find a way to draw her out.)
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Don's attack managed to do some damage but he needed to up his anty "I need to lure her out..." Don said as he thought for a while, before coming up with something, though this next move could be risky, but he had to do it "Everyone clear outta here, I can't be held responsible for you if your caught in the blast!" he warns his 'comrades.

"Garlic Gaurdian, awaken the raging beast..." he chanted as he threw Scallion into the air a dark green aura resonating around it, before magically splitting into 7 different versions all of them flaming and elongated "Garlic Force!" He shouts as the Scallions shot forward, the lot of them homing in on the Earth Elemtals locations, if they all were to hit at the same time, then she'd surely take some damage
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Masuaro and his clones cleared the area in time.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Clawdy looked at the elemental, hiding underground and rarely surfacing. He thought up a nasty little plan.

He he he... I guess I'll have to make her come out...

He ran into the middle of the battlefield, and began his taunt.

"Hahaha! She calls me weak! Yet she cannot even face me head on! You are truly a weak creature that does not deserve to live, if you cannot defeat a 'lowly creature' like myself! Maybe the other elementals will give me more of a challenge, since Earth is such a WEAK ELEMENT! HAHAHAH!"
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Masuaro and his clones called out. "You damn rock! Come out and fight! We could take you easy!" Joining in on the taunting.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Kuroda jumps up onto a branch. "You're 100 times our size with skin of rock and yet you shelter yourself under the earth? Pathetic...", he called out to the elemental.

(Last post of the night for me.)
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Mack, Nefret, And Lysander got the hell out of there as fast as they could.

Mack- Umm. Id mock her but i have Dryad allys so that wont end well for me if i do.
Lysander- If a Opponet does not wish to fight, i will not force it if i do not have to, it is dishonorable.
Nefret- What he said.

Forchenitly, there assistance was not needed. The Earth Elemental burst out of the ground, looking very pissed off.

Elemental- What did you say you little brat-

She could not finish, as all seven struck her at the same time, doing major damage.

(Last of the night for me to, school. Go ahead and beat the crap out of her, but not too bad, The three of them want theres too.)
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:29 pm

(last one for me too. School tomorrow.) Masuaro and his clones started to beat the living crap out of the Earth Elemental. "C'mon guys!" He yelled to the ninja and Clawdy.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm

"Now you're mine..."

Clawdy jumped up and delivered a blast of force energy from his fists so powerful that time froze briefly before it struck her body. The resulting chaos threw her backwards in udder pain.

The cat boy then fell back and let the others do their job.

"Alright, everybody. Let's send her back six feet under!"

(last one till tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:41 pm

-Critical!!-

Don grabbed his Leek, finally he was making progress, the sign that his attacks were successful was proof he was closing in on that 'Level Up' he so desprately wanted. Don dashed forward in means of catching up to the Elemental, a green aura surrounded Scallion as he leaped above her "Scallion Slam!!" Don began to repeatedly beat the Elemental with his powered up Scallion the finished his combo by slapping the leek onto her head with some considerable force.
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Masuaro's clones dissapeared as Masuaro jumped backwards, getting out of the way of Don's attack.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Following Don's attack Kuroda lept from his branch at the elemental. He swung out his sword and cut a long gash across the earthy beings face before kicking off and landing back on his branch.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Masuaro smirked at the Earth Elemental. "You have no chance against us! He called out confidently.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Clawdy looked up at the elemental and laughed.

"I guess you underestimated us, didn't you?"

Then he jumped out of the way as the attacks came their way.
Back to top Go down
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:27 pm

The Earth elemental writhed in pain. Never in all its years had it expenenced such power used agenst it. But she wasnt down just yet. She pointed her arm toword a pile of rocks that had been knocked down from the crushed Cliff. The rocks rose, trying to repair there damaged masters body.

Neadless to say Mack was not about to let this happen. he clicked of the second safety on his .75 cal gun, sending it into full automatic. He fired, sending a hellfire of bullets toward her arm. The shells ripped her arm off, sending it to the ground with a scream.

Elemental- You Bastered! I'll kill you for that!

She held up her other arm, ready to send a rock toward her attacker. Before she could blink, her other arm was severed as well by Nefret. The elemental moved fast before she lost control of it though, sending a rock into her damaged blade, shatering it as well.

Nefret- Damn! Not this blade too!

Now it was Lysanders turn, with a massive jump, he hurtaled above Nefret, Battle Hammer razed above his head. With a swing, he pounded her chest, making a good sized hole. The elemental fell, semingly unconcous, to the ground. Without stoping, Mack grabbed Canisters of C-5 from his Suitcase and tied them together.

Mack- Ok, now all we have to do is...

he couldnt finish. A huge Rock tentical (about the size of a basketball) pearced his chest and lifted him high into the air. Mack coughs up a good amount of blood. The Earth elemental quickly darts back underground, and soon, tons more of the tenticals come out as well.

Elemental- Fools! Your friend is now dead because you underestimated me. you all are no longer worthy of Digesting in my belly now! Now you will all die!
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:36 pm

Masuaro was knocked back hard with one of the tenticles. He fell on his knees and coughed up blood. He was angry. "You...You'll pay!" He started to enter the Demon Wolf's Cloak.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:39 pm

Clawdy, still in his mode of rage, laughed hysterically.

"Well, madam. You don't know the good doctor, now do you? Oh well. I guess you have to learn the hard way."

He then jumped towards Mack, avoiding the tentacles meanwhile, and used his saber to sever the tentacle which had pierced him.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Don was about to go \'Shin\' on this bitch for eating the doctor...but from what Clawdy said made him stay his blade \'What\'s he mean by that...does this doctor guy have a trick up his sleeve?\'

His state of mind made him open for one of the various tentacles to pummel him into the ground possibly as payback for his onslaught earlier \"... ... ...\" The tentacles continue their brutal assualt on Don as he takes the full brunt of their attack then...

-Counter!-

\"Yaah!\" Don breaks through on of the appendages and starts wrestling with the others \"You want some of the Don then COME GET SOME!!\"

Last edited by Raetsu Lord Pichu on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:46 pm

Masuaro stood up as he clenched his fist, his wounds automatically. His anger quickly subsided, realizing that the doctor could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya/Cross-over RP   Felarya/Cross-over RP - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya/Cross-over RP
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next