Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Negav

Go down 
+13
asaenvolk
Black Aquila
Goldclaw
Tuc135
Shady Knight
Anime-Junkie
mikeimp
CauldronBorn24
Darkstorm Zero
sparkythechu
Reptillian
The Joker
Jætte_Troll
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 am

"Good." Thane replied to Neia as he looked down. Seeing that he didn't have far to go, Thane shrugged off his pack, letting it slide down to the bottom. Then, unimpeded by having to manage a backpack in a narrow tunnel, Thane picked up his pace.
A few moments later he pushed his pack ahead of him through the narrow crack in the wall, grunting his thanks as Neia pulled it through from the other side.

As Thane stood up and brushed the dirt and moss off his pack, the sound of a small explosion echoed through the tunnel.
Thane looked at Neia "That's not natural." he said, motioning for Neia to follow him as he started jogging down the tunnel in the direction of the sound.

Quote :
The following day,
You haven't asked JT, I haven't seen any discussion on this. Don't just start a new day like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Samiel went back into his apartment, closing the door behind him and flicking on the dim lights. He looked around suspiciously.

Good. No Nagi. That was very good. Almost as good as the money he got. He went and put said money in his safe. He then felt in his coat for the two relics he had saved from his trip. He felt in his right pocket... and there was nothing. He frowned. That was odd. He swore he had found some... weird egg thing. He must have dropped it. But it hadn't looked too valuable anyways. Strangely, he couldn't quite remember when he picked it up in the first place.

He took the lamp out of his left pocket and put it on his table. He nodded. It was just the sort of odd table-ornament this table needed. This table was now complete. It was also a little bit dirty, which made it look very old and antique-y. Still... it was a little too dirty. He took it to the kitchen and ran it under the water, rubbing it with a dish cloth. It actually looked pretty shiny under all that dirt from the underground....
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 pm

(OOC: Well this part isn’t detrimental to the rest of my post it just provides some background to my character.)
A Day In The Life Of Dorri:

(OOC: Well here is the only part that you really need to read.)

Dorri’s looked up from the bed. A cautious hope came over her from what she saw, where there had once been only the metallic ceiling of her prison was a hole allowing light to filter in. Had Dana’ finally decided to release her, or perhaps one of her friends had finally found her? More likely however she was dreaming; it wouldn’t be the first time after all, she had been here for most of her life.
She heard the sound of running water coming from above.

Maybe she wasn’t dreaming the thought to herself. There was one way to figure it out. She walked up to one of the rounded walls of her room; hesitantly she moved her hand closer to it. Right before her hand came in contact with the wall she closed her eyes in anticipation. With the the slightest touch she felt herself weaken as a pain shot through her hand she quickly jerked it back and forced a smile upon her face. She looked back up to the ‘hole’ in the ceiling making sure that it was still there. A joyful tear streaked down her cheek; she could finally leave this place for the first time since she had been imprisoned so long ago.

Letting her body lighten the spot were her two legs had once been was now a stream of red smoke. Cautiously she made her way to the hole being careful not to come in contact with the wall, before the rest of her turned to smoke and carefully exited through the hole.

---

A cloud of red smoke spewed out of the neck of the lamp connected, moving several feet away from the lamp before beginning to condense on its self taking on a humanoid form. After several seconds a female figure that if it had not been for the events that had just taken place would have been able to easily pass for a human. Her red hair hung down past her shoulders and her clothing was rather loose fitting. Her top stopping just above her stomach with the sleeves were made of a thin translucent material which gave her skin beneath a red tint. Her pants a red-orange color and covered the entirety of her legs.

Looking about the small space it didn’t take her long to realize that it lacked the same familiar feel of magic that Jallas Amar had. Turning to Samiel, the figure proceeded to introduce herself.

“Hello, my name is Dorri,” she said before pausing giving Samiel a chance to introduce himself.

Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Samiel blinked. He was certain he had planned to drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol AFTER he had cleaned off his artifacts and put money in his safe. In fact, it would be impossible for him to have gotten this drunk, or high off any other narcotic substance, since he currently didn't have that amount in his apartment. He was going to go buy it with all the money he made. Later. But he was apparently hallucinating now. Because a woman had just... smoked her way out of the lamp and was standing in the middle of his apartment. He suddenly paused and looked at the lamp. He looked inside. He could see nothing. And that was odd. He should be able to see something, but from his angle it was just... dark. Even holding it up to the light showed nothing.

Thankfully, since he was not drunk, his mind began processing. Lamp. Woman. Those clothes. Lamp. Smoke. Woman in Lamp. Rubbing the lamp!

"Name's Samiel." he said slowly. "Uhm. Are you a genie?"
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Dorri had an irritated look on her face as she waited for Samiel to compose himself enough to introduce himself. "I prefer the term djinn, but yes. Now may I ask where I am Samiel?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Samiel blinked. "Alright Ms. Djinn. You are in my apartment. Which is underground. Underground Negav. Which is a city. You know where Negav is right? I mean, I found you underneath this city. I mean, your lamp. I found you here."

He went and sat down on his couch. No reason to not be comfortable when dealing with grumpy, sort of crazy looking broads popping out of your new silverware.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

"I told you my name, please use it," Dorri said somewhat insistently, "anyway to answer your question the name Negav sounds familiar, but I have no idea where it is." Taking the opportunity to Dorri took a seat next to Samiel. "You wouldn't happen to have a map to show me where we are, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Samiel stood up and walked over to his desk. Above it was a wooden board, with various drawings and strange scribblings, some connected with various colours of thread. He opened it and rifled through it, eventually taking out a faded piece of paper. He showed it to Dorri.

"Well, this is a map of the city." he said. "We are underground right now. Roughly... under here." he said, pointing to an area near the edge of the Middle Tier. He flipped the piece of paper over and showed a quaint drawing of Negav as much smaller, with the surrounding area. "Uh.... some landmarks I guess you'll want. Well the major one... that's the Motamo River. And those are the Ascarlin Mountains. And there's the Dridder Forest. Any of this ringing any bells?"

Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 am

sparkythechu wrote:
Nagi laughed as he continued his escape. "Well, not only did I get your guard down, it seems I managed to blow your tough act," he said through the laughs with out slowing down. "Also, this is the easy way," he said, tossing a second sphere over his shoulder, where it exploded half way between them. He quickly did a half spin on one of his jumps and threw several more of the balls before finishing the spin and continuing without missing a beat.
Again the darkness recoiled, Vashta shielding herself with her shadows.

One wonders how Nagi was protecting himself from the flash-bangs however, especially considering the amplifying effect of the the cave.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:01 pm

((hey what happened to this RP? I enjoyed reading it. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 pm

(And I enjoyed roleplaying it. I believe we're waiting for Asaenvolk.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:04 pm

(And you derided me for trying to unfreeze the whole thing. How long has this thing been frozen because of Ace? Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 pm

(blah blah blah blahblah blahblahblah blah)

Neia didn't care for the idea of heading towards and explosion, indeed given where she grew up things like explosions were things to avoid, after all they were like dinner bells. After hesitating a moment, Neia half whispered half yelled, "No! don't run... you'll get killed" Clearly Thane was not used to traveling in catacombs, one never ran unless one was being chased. "Their are traps and possibly worse that could get us both in a heap of trouble down here! Take it slow and keep your eyes open"

As Neia was talking a small army of faintly glowing characters misted into existence behind her, they were tinny, indistinct, and moved without any sound.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

In Negav - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Negav   In Negav - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Negav
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16