Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miltia Boot camp

Go down 
+2
Super Duck
luke112
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:52 pm

"Aww, damn. I guess this means no training," Rai said with a childlike sense of disappointment. "Well, better get going." He quickly set off towards the meeting hall and drew Mazike. Whatever this was, it would need him to actually focus should he have to fight something.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Authores Note: due to a virus on Black Hole Fragment's Laptop the Role Play is Temorarliy on Hold, Sorry for the Incovenince Sad but we will get back to you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:36 am

Gentalmen of the 605th Militia, I bring you here today to inform you of a new threat." Mac said in a grim voice. His face was clam, but the confidence that his eyes once had were gone.There was some whispers, wondering what was Mac talking about. While most of the Militia didnt know what Mac was talking about, Frozon Knew and so did Jeffery. "I didn't tell anyone about this Threat save for a Speacial Few for I had thought that there was only one of them. But that was shattered when I reviewed Jeffery Danyelds. That is when I learned that there was more than one of them," Mac said.
One Militia trianee stood up,"Sir, Im just wondering what the hell is Them?" The man asked Mac.
Mac Puased for a second before he answered. "Good question soldier. What is Them? Them would be the Thing that nearly Killed me 7 years ago." Mac answered in a grim voice. Mac could hear some of the trianees talking to one another, wondering what could possabliy do that. But they were slient when Mac resumed. "These Things are known as Prodigisus Monasteriense. They are one of the three dangerous Novonic Creatures and they are the Deadlest of them." Mac said. He waited for the questions that would follow. "Docter Nova will take it from here to give speific detials of these things." The reurits sat quite as Nova breifed them and then began to show them the monatge of data includeing radio transmissions and combat footage.

"That gentalmen," Nova said "was the other incidenc involing these cretures. This video was found at the ruins of Outpost Delta 529, footage recovered by Mac." he finished and started the next segment.

*** //Video File // Sergant Mitchal Solvit// Augest 23rd, 2061// OPEN***
A man with fear in his eyes and blood on his face apears. There is a banging nosie on the door, he begins to speak."This is Sergant Mitchal Solvit, serial number 22-345. This thing, oh god this thing has killed nearly everyone at Militia outpost Delta-529. I'm the last one alive. This thing, this Monster has withstood everything we've thrown at it; 44 magnums, 50 cals, fuck we even shot it with a clip of 20mm auto canno rounds from an APC and only manage to slightly hurt it. Whatever this thing is it's mean, almost bullet proof, so freakin strong that it tossed our vheicals around like toys!" The man stops and looks back to the door as the banging sound gets lauder, he turns back to the cammera and begins talking quickly.
" This thing has some kind of hard plates covering most of its body. A tail that delivers a lethal venom so strong that it melts the flesh within seconds. Claws so hard and sharp that nearly all kinds of body armor cannot withstand them. Its face is unervingling human simular to a human that it invokes fear unparreal to anything that has come before it. Lastly this thing, this Abomination of nature has a bloodlust that is unending for it will relentlsy persue a target until it is dead or their target is dead at their feet."
The banging gets extremly loud and a nosie of metal breaking is heard. A steam pipe ruptures and an inhuman scream is heard. In the background a figure at least 20ft tall is seen outlined in the steam.The man looks to the cammera, the look of fear on his face is gone and a look of acceptance and defiance is seen.
"If anyone finds this message, Leave as fast as you can and carpet bomb the entire area." The man looks towards the now broken door, seeing the outline of the thing in the steam, making it's way slowly to him. The man looks back to the camera. "Don't come looking for me or anyone else posted here. You wont like what you'll find."
The man in the video turns to the figure, draws a side arm and a combat knife, and lets out a battle cry and charges the creature. The man dissapreases into the steam and a inhuman roar is heard. A moment later the man is flying backwards at the cammera. The back crases into the cammera and for a moment the cammer goes to static then returns but tiltied at a odd angle. Footsteps are heard as the man stays there trying to reload his sidearm. Something rips into his chest slightly off screen, but blood and gore can be seen spattering on the ground. A human like face is seen on screen but with blood all over its face, a tanish red color seen on the non blood cover part of its neck, slightly smaller than should be yellow colored eyes, and large inhuman teeth. It roars.
*** Recording Terminated, Sergant Mitchal Solvit, KIA, Augest 23rd 2061// END***

Another video came up and the recuirts whatch as small one of these things stinging a tooper with it filled out scorpinan like tail and then a moment later the man's body started melting from the venom.
"As you can see," Nova said "these things have an increadbly deadly venom that even in a concretation of 1 nanoliter would kill well over 3 dozen humans." He finished grimly.

The recuirts watched as Mac had fought one of these things and while he did kill it but not before Mac was bleeding badly and had suffered horrendous wounds to his left arm and adomen.
"That was 7 years ago." Nova said. "It was at Militia outpost Delta-529 shortly after Mac had recovered the Video message you had watched eariler."

"Now the Followig video footage is from a man named Jeffery Danels as pulled from his misson Cammera Note. This was before Mr. Danels Joined the 605th." Nova said to the trianiees before he played the video.

The recuirts watched as the footage show the Remians of around 30 dead kensha beasts, the footage fast forewords untill it show a section that show Jeffery looking up then back down, one trianee spook. " I didn't see anything." the Trianee said.

"And thats were you are wrong." Nova said to the trainee as he rewined the footage and paused. "Take looke at this region right here." Nova said as a section of the frame was highlighted, "Still can't see it? Then watch as I increase the magnification." Nova said as he increase the magnification the screen shows a pair of Cobalt Blue eyes and an inhuman outline and as if only to add to the scaryness of the image a terrofiing sound effect played in the speakers. The footage fast forworded agian and this time it show that not even 6 DU 50 cal Bullets to the head could harm the thing and not even 2 RPGs at the same spot didnt do much harm to this thing. It also showed how the rest of Jeffery's team died and how he nearly died when he escaped.
"That," Nova spoke "was what I persumed to be an Alpha Abomination, the most dangerous type of Abomination as far as this video shows.They seem to be far more supeiror then the normal Abomination but both are still extremly leathal."

Mac took the stage once more, "Trainees your group was speficly selected to combat these Monsters. Studies have show and evindence of footage has also show tat no magical barriers of any kind can stop these things."

"In english please." One trainee said.
"It means that if these things find Negav City, the Isolon Eye will not reple them. What so ever in fact it may do the exact opposite. But luckly not one has been spotted near the City, for now." Mac said the last two words with a dark grim voice.
"Head back to your barracks and resume pior activities in exactly 1 hour. Dismissed." Mac said to the Trianees.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:05 am

Rai yawned and stood up. He dropped from his perch on the ceiling, turning quickly in midair to land on his feet. "So, they're still killable, right?" he asked loudly after they had been dismissed. "I'm assuming they are, given the fact you said someone had killed one," he said with a large smile. "You know, those things don't really seem too deadly to me, not after Her..." he said with a shudder. "This thing looks like fun." He turned to walk out but stopped after a single step. "Wait, where exactly do I go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Mac Walked up to Rai and picked him up to bring him up to eye level he spook softly but deadly "Rai These things Can Kill any Pred this Land Holds, No Magic can Harm them, They heal Faster then i do and It only takes a hour for a cut to heal for me, Their Venoum is so leathel that a Milliter of it can kill 1,000 humans in nearly 3 seconds, S-jet sheilds and all the enchanted crap magic users use to protect themselfs fail angianst these things, the very fact that one of these things nearly killed me is a testament to thir danger. Not even the Isolon Fists could take me down but one of these things nearly did. The fact that these things have a stronger even more leathal form only means that a mono el mono encounter means certain death. Do Not Tiffie With These Things For Your Death Shall Be Quick By One Of Them. Do You Understand Me Soldier" Mac Finished and Lowered Rai Back Down to the Ground

( Author Note: Guys about The Abominations Be cafeful what you say about them, Since Black Hole Fragment hasnt posted the data about them yet dont be certian that your Oc's can Take them, Even though this is a Role Play this may be turned into a Story. Oh and Fore warrining Black Hole Fragment is planning to make a Realistic Picture of one of these things, He Liviedly discribred to me excatly what it looked like in Words in Person, and so Far i Havent slept much Because of it. Good Luck when He Gets the Pic)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:16 am

"Common Mac let him be besides I highly doubt he likes being picked up like that." Frozon said placing a hand on Macs shoulder.

"Alright but remember trying to go against these things on your own will mean your death." Mac said putting Rai down you gave him a look that could tell what Rai really thought of Mac

"Rai you are with B battalion head towards barracks S-087 yours and C battalion are racking in the same building while A and D Battalions are racking out in the S-058. Training will resume again at 0600 on the live fire simulation field understood?" Frozon informed Rai

"Yeah I got it 0600 live fire simulation field." Rai said walking away

"Recruit Massatari! did you hear what I just told Rai or am I going to have to repeat myself!" yelled Sergent Frozon not even looking to where he was at

"Sir I heard you sir! 0600 live fire simulation field!" Massatari answered

"Alright then all battalions dismissed!" Frozon shouted

As the battalions filed out and headed to their respective barracks Frozon looked at the image on the screen of the abomination of a living creature.

"You know nature has a weird and sick sense of humor. I could have sworn I fought against something similar several years ago before coming to Felarya. Though the adaption and improvement of the poison in the stinger seems like a massive improvement over its previous form. And I take it this thing is attracted to massive magical signatures while still being immune to it? That is something completely different. Then what I had previously saw I guess its another adaptation for these abominations. But the blood rage... that is one thing that hasn't changed and is probably the only weakness that could be used to an advantage if used properly." Frozon said looking at the thing as if it were a long forgotten hated enemy

"Don't worry about the recruits they should be safe here for the moment. And also do we still have the go ahead to send the recruits threw the jungle to complete this next phase of training?" Frozon asked facing Mac
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:33 am

Rai sighed as he walked away. No one ever seemed to quite understand the things he was capable of. After all, his species was adapted to a world that would kill most life in hours, days if they were tough. Four times the gravity of this one, 66 degrees Celsius in the day to -46 degrees at night in winter and summer respectively, a background radiation level high enough to kill an average human in 2 days just from the power of it, not even counting the complications, tectonic and volcanic activity high enough to turn the planet inside out in a mere 100 years, less oxygen in the air, which had many highly lethal gasses to most people, horribly harsh weather, and highly dangerous animals. But, not only had they survived, they thrived before finally leaving that planet and settling his home planet ages ago, which wasn't that safe anyway, but was much better. Not to mention that he had over 200 years of training under his belt...He really wished someone would not act like he was just some cocky kid, he could handle himself out in the world. And he had Mazike and Hazike.

Muttering all of this under his breath, he walked into what Frozon had said was his barracks. He just about slammed the door out of the door jam closing it. He reached into his bag and pulled what appeared to be a hanging simple bed and jumped onto the ceiling with a flip and stuck there, attaching it to the ceiling and laying down on it. "If anyone needs me, I'll be here for a while," he said to everyone in the room. "I am going to warn you, I'm currently in a foul mood, so just be careful. Don't do anything too stupid."
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Mac sighed and thought to him self. Rai i know your history but you dont know mine, hell the only people who are still alive that know his complete history were Pocco, Nikolia and Bruce. He relaxed and moved toward the barracks were Rai was stationed. he found him alone in his bunk and no else around. Mac sat down to Rai and he looked up from his book.
"What is it Mac" Rai asked him, the tone of his voice signaled bitterness.
"i want to tell you something about my home world my past." mac said tp Rai and he rased an eyebrow
"Go on" Rai said

"250 years ago, i was just an art student about to graduate Art schoolahernd then go on to the Military like my Father and Mother. My home city Lovel, was One of the few cities that Had surivied the Great Endo-Hitmock War and the 19 world wars that followed and it was the pride of my peoraduating people, The Vossian People, It was so Beutiful. But on the day of my Graduation the Cossian Nation lauched a suprised Nuclear attack on the City, It happened shortly after me and pocco were given the award for best Painting and scupture of the eniter graduating, I was starting to wak off stage when the blast happened. after i awoke i had found my home city destoryed, my family all dead and all but one of my friends also dead. as you could geuss i was filled with vengence and aplied for the Military as war was declared. only 50 years and 200 ground engagements later did i become a super soldier Rai. and one by one my Buddies in my Company died, some died in battle, some died by disaster, one died saveing a fellow soldier by jumping into lava as to throw the comrade to safty. a year after i become a supersoldier i was captured by the Cossians and for 5 Years i had to Endur Countless hours of Torture and Agony. Much later in Life i had fallen in love with a girl name Nataliea, i was engaged with her until she died in my arms during a battle just outside a Cossian city, enraged i went into the ciity and Killed every last Cossian inside of it. after that and another 3,089 ground engagugements, 17 space engaugements, 3 battles on a Near by Moon, i returned to Endor and fought the Final Battle which I ended up here by a Random portal that just happend to open up just as a Nuclear Grenade went off less than 300 meters from me and pocco. I arrived in Felarya 27,000 Feet above ground being Propelled at 300 milies an hour by a Nuclear Shock wave, will i was in the air long enough to slow down, but from the Burning heat from the Bast and the intial speeds i had lost 65% of my Orginal Gear and landed in the fairy kingdom, well i wont say much about what had happened in the last 50 years after arriving but i'll say that so far i have had more than 1,250 contracts for my head, started this Militia, Fought every Dangerous species At least TWICE!, and had my ass Beaten up, blown up and Messed up 954 ways to negav. That all i have to say about me. Endor my home world a Place with Gravity 5 times of this Earth, tides that are Miles high, Gamma Ray radiation level so high the would kill anything not native to it in less than 1 minute, winds so high that for humans you could not withstand, and the Temputaure ranging from 200F at the equator and -240f at the poles, and add to it that Most of the Planets surface and the space surrounding it are Littered with the Remians of Broken Space ships, Some of which occosionaly come crashing back down to the surface,Predators that Dwarf the Ones Found here. But yet we Endorians Not only Surivive but Thrive in this Harsh Land of ours, well when we were not Busy Wageing war with one another." Mac Finished his statement to Rai, who had sat up and Listen to the story, his eyebrows rasied and his face suprised.

"come on Rai its 0545 get ready for the Live fire exercise, I will Meet you and your battelion at the Range" Mac said to Rai as he got up and started to walk out of the barracks, he stoped to the door and spoke, "You dont want to Be later otherwise Frozon would make life for you and your battlelion" he said to Rai and Left the Room
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:35 pm

A smile crossed Rai's face at the mention of the Fairy Kingdom. "You know, when it comes to fairies, I've got you beat in the problems they cause me. Because of what I am, I send off a similar enough magic signature to an elemental that they constantly try to "hook up". And I doubt you know all of my history. I have an inverse who I fight with on a regular basis who's fated to end existence in some way. Let me tell you something, he's no pushover. Oh, and I'm being tracked by Her," he said with a shudder. "She's trying to unleash a dark ruler from many millennium ago. I've fought some harsh stuff myself too. Not to mention that I'm over 300 of your years old, and no one here's seen Mazike in action. Still, I guess I should get going," he said, getting out a large piece of Kensha Beast and eating it as he walked.
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

luke112 wrote:
I arrived in Felarya 27,000 Feet above ground being Propelled at 300 milies an hour by a Nuclear Shock wave, will i was in the air long enough to slow down
Sorry to butt in but this is just bad science. Vertical and horizontal speeds have nothing I repeat nothing to do with one another. Air resistance only comes into play with objects of low mass. The greater the mass the less effect it would have allowing for a greater terminal velocity. I have calculated it out from the height you gave Mac would have hit the ground at 370.232 feet per second for our metric using friends out there 112.846714 meters per second. I calculated this off of the information you gave in you character bio and for his weight I used the unarmored version. If I use the armored version his terminal velocity would be much greater. Just the vertical component is more than enough to kill Mac not taking into account the horizontal factor which would just add to killing him.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:51 pm

welll Buddha i never gave all the info out on exactly how his armour work or what systems help the user survive, nor did i explain exactly what the augmentation did to him, sorry im kinda lazy and never got a chance to transfer it from paper to Digital, lastly he is not human there for he is not nesserly limited to human weaknesses, But im working on it
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:47 pm

"Welcome trainees to the 305th's Jungle survival exercise. Your task is to make it to the designated point which is marked on the maps that are being handed out to the squad leaders. The rules are simple get to the rally point on the map alive. Team work between squads is allowed for this task for anything that might be stronger then a single squad can handle. However I highly doubt there should be anything that strong out there today but this is Felarya always prepare for something to go wrong. Now Platoon leaders I need you and your squads leaders to work together and form balanced squads and make any final preparations. Once your ready file up outside the compound I and several other instructors shall be waiting for you outside." Frozon finished looking at the assembled platoons

Once Frozon had left the Platoons alone the Platoon leaders began going over plans with their squads leaders on how to go about completing the task ahead. Rai gave his platoon as many pointers as he could with what little he had to work with in his platoon. While Massatari worked with his own platoon noticing that out of all the other platoons his seemed far more diverse then the other platoons with only a few actually specialized in something while everyone else seemed to have no particular specialty but seemed able to do anything that wasn't to horribly specialized.

"Alright so we all know where were going with who were going to be working with now all that needs to be settled is how are we to get there." Massatari said looking over the map with the squad leaders while the rest of the platoon got there gear set and ready to go.

"Well according to map it should be no further then 10 miles away easily a two hour hike even in the gear there giving us." noticed squad "A's" leader

"Even then we should still be on our guard Frozon is never one to make things easy on us recruits so why not have our squads kept close to each other so if one needs help the others can help them should they need it." "B" squad's leader voiced his opinion

"Alright anything else?" Massatari asked looking at the other squad leaders

"Yeah are we going to work with the other platoons as well or can we ignore them?" asked "C" squads leader

"Only if they ask for it and actually need it." Massatari answered

"Anything else?" he asked one more time

"No? Alright lets move out and go form up outside the compound where Frozon said he would be." Massatari said as he and the other squad leaders went about getting the Platoon moving again
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:49 pm

"Hey frozon" came a runner name mitch, "got a order from Mac. He said he's Authorizing The Use of Tear gas, Flashbangs, and anything else you can non-leathaly think of to make this boys feel misserable on this March" the runner said to Frozon before handing him the offical Orders and then running off.

Authors note: i had writen up a thing detialing 605th trianing and hopefully i'll post it tomorrow,
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:11 am

"Well, I don't have much to work with here. I take it I'll have to be the brains and the scout, given that I've lived longer than most, if not all, of you and am the fastest. You two are to stay back. You, bow, you, gun. One stealth and one power. Carry a weapon the other is carrying just in case. You three cover the sides, fire and flashbangs ready at all times. You'll cover the back," he said, pointing and directing the people under him. "You will have to be quick and stealthy to keep up with me. I'll stick in the trees. I can see better and move faster up there. Also, you should put these on," he said, handing each of them a mask and helmet combo. "These will protect you sight, hearing, and smell while we move while protecting you head and providing you with a "radio" of sorts set into my custom wavelength, which works by the boundries of dimensions. We'll be going by means of a detour through the forest. It'll pay of in the long run. If anyone needs anything, now is the time to ask or get it."
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

kilo bravo 2 this is kilo bravo 1,no sign of activity over
kilo bravo 1 i read you loaud and clear Proceding to head back to base, wait activity gto my left wait, WHAT THE FUC~ *static
kilo bravo 2, Kilo bravo 2 are you there over, mitch talk to me buddy

"This was the lastest report of a attack" mac saidpining a red pin to a map, "over the past two days 14 personal have dissapered and all reports have been inching closer and closer to the main hub, what ever is causing these disaperances , it gonna head right to the trianiees, pocco tell the master of arms to issue all trainees live ammunition and have patrols set up, cease all exercise and issue a gerneral alret class 3" mac said to the master of arms and everyone else inside the war room. Things became a flury of acitvity as dispaters and operators began calling all squads back to base.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Rick walked next to Mac." Do you think it's one of Them?" Rick said to Mac. Mac stiffend. "I pray to the Overseer it's not one of Them." Mac said to Rick before he walked out of the room. But before Mac left, he gave one more order."Also," Mac said and the active in the room stopped," Anthorize the use of Endorian equipment. They're going to need it."
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:35 am

"move it, Move it, MOVE IT" yelled staff sergeant Thoms to the trainees, as he and 3 other vetran Militia men hand out weapons and Ammo to the Trainees,
"Your basic training as of now is over, orders have come down from the top, you are now being deployed into combat, if you are unsure what to do speak to your platoon leader or comanding sergeant, every man gets His armor, his Knife, and the assortment of weapons and ammo avaible to use, you have been Authorized to use Endorian Grade equipment, but be warned although the round look the same as those you have fired at the ranges these rounds have more of a punch then standard rounds. These will without a doubt help you with whatever is comeing our way, i dont know what it is but from the way orders have sounded i believe we may be faceing an Abomination, Do not I repeat Do not get close to these things, do not let them get close to you or you comrades. As the orders have stated If anyone tries to flee from the combat zone without being ordered to by your comanding officer or without a good reason you will be shot" thomas yelled in a megaphone at the lines of trianees lining up to recive weapons and Ammo, some of the trainees were shocked at the last part.

Author's note: The two classes of ammo the 605th uses is Standard and Endorian. while a Endorian .408 may look and weigh like a Normal .408 round , the Endorian .408 is far more powerful because inorder at achevie the same power and range on Endor the Powder must Be five times as powerful as a Normal .408's powder due to the fact that Endor has Five times the gravity of Earth and thus the atmoshpheric pressure and pull of gravity is 5 times greater which means the Powder to Propel the round must be 5 timnes Stronger inorder to achive the same effect, which in felarya which has earth like gravity an Endorian Round is far more devestating then it would normally be. While it is very possiable to make Endorian Grade Ammunition the Mixture of compoents and materials of the Rifle, bullet, shell Casing, and Powder must be made at a very precise level inorder to get the desired effect, problem is though if one makes the smallest mistake when making the Rifle;the damn thing could blow up if it is too weak to handle the forces. If one makes a mistake in making the bullet the thing could be shreaded when the rifle is fired. If one makes a mistake in makeing the Shell casing the could be riped apart upon firing and Jam the Gun or worse yet set off the remaining rounds and kill the user. Finally if one makes a Mistake in making the powder it would not be as powerful as it should be, it may not work at all, or if it is too strong and if proper modifications are not make to the other Parts to compensate the whole Rifle could turn into a Giant Fragmentation Grenade.

Wow this a long authors Note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miltia Boot camp
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: