Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orphan Neko Kitten

Go down 
+21
ZionAtriedes
Krisexy26
Black Aquila
Karbo
Nyaha
dlausactor6373
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
TheLightLost
luke112
Prof.Nekko
Pendragon
GREGOLE
gwadahunter2222
Jasconius
vore4life99
Grave
Solomon
Jætte_Troll
Shady Knight
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Nyaha wrote:

And Vore doesn't mean to troll, please don't be too hard on him.

I'd disagree.

https://felarya.forumotion.com/t2645-when-i-fully-release-my-trolling-powers
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 pm

People, let's get back on track, shall we?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Another idea... the family falls on hard times and trains the kittens to steal (food or money). The parents are imprisoned as a result or they just outright abandon the kittens.
Back to top Go down
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Nyaha wrote:
Nya, and orphaned neko kitten being raised by a family of tinies would jsut be the most adorable thing ever, don't'cha think?! ^.^ <3

"Mommy why does my new sister keep looking at me funny?"

"Oh she just likes her new brother, that's all."

"But now she's tasting me...."

"That's just how nekos do kisses dear."

"Mmmph mmmppphh mmpphh!!!!!"

*Gulp*
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Isn't there already an orphanage in Felarya run by the archangel Markie?
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:17 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Isn't there already an orphanage in Felarya run by the archangel Markie?

Yes I believe so!

Where many different races live together peacefully!

*Angry shaky fist!*
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 am

vore4life99 : I'm sorry but your attitude is becoming problematic. You told me in private that you come from a forum where flaming / spamming / trolling were rampant, well it's a different place here and this kind of attitude is not tolerated . You have to make an effort if you want to remain part of this community...

Last edited by Karbo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 am

True, but he and gt500x bring up some good points...

It would not suprise me if there was humanoid trafficking in Negav or, at the very least, Dickens-esk Workhouses.

Of course, that's not to say there aren't better establishments but, give the social structure, there would be those who'd exploit this untapped "resource".
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:06 am

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

I'd disagree.

Its a joke, I come from an website with a lot of trolls in it, Im saying I CAN troll, but I use it for good resons: like some vore hater starts to troll us, I anti troll.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 pm

or you do nothing and tell mods to do their jobs.

no one here is impressed bu your hidden troll talent
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:35 pm

vore4life99 wrote:
Jætte_Troll wrote:
Nyaha wrote:

I'd disagree.

Its a joke, I come from an website with a lot of trolls in it, Im saying I CAN troll, but I use it for good resons: like some vore hater starts to troll us, I anti troll.
This forum already possesses an anti-troll, man. But the mods are our first line of defense.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Backtrolling will only continue the cycle. If you're hostile to one person, then they will feel the need to return the hostility, and since they were hostile, the first person will want to fire back, and so on and so forth, and that isn't including when friends jump in to defend their friends regardless of whether they're right or wrong, who fire hostility at each other, which is then returned equally, and so on and so forth. Eventually, you have a shitstorm and everything is acting like an ass.

So instead of continuing the cycle, break it. Be kind, maintain your patience, and as long as you keep the moral high ground, you'll be more likely to get the mods on your side (Of course, there are other variables, such as the strictness of the mods and whether or not one of their friends is the offender. From what I have observed, mods are very unlikely to call their friends out in public, but it happens.)

tl;dr version: No, trolling or being spiteful in anyway is never justified. Ever.

But let's get Sean's thread back. This is not a topic worth discussing. If someone tries to start shit, they get punished. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 am

vore4life99 wrote:

Not acceptable. If someone starts trolling, let the mods deal with it. So-called "anti-trolling", which amounts to troll-feeding, will not be tolerated.

Consider that official, and drop the matter now. As AisuKaiko said: Back on top. Any further posts about trolling, in this thread, will be deleted, and their poster warned.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:34 am

mmh looks like frech snack is on fire recently ;P
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 pm

ok more more seriously a neko kiiten would be taken in by the 605th, rasied properly, and then by 18 they get a choice, Join the Militia or get the felaryan equal of $10,000 and a spot in the city to call home.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

... Luke... How does the Militia have the money to pay them? How do they guarantee them a home? Do they evict the current residents? And isn't the Militia at odds with everyone in Negav do to their unprovoked attacks on them, such as by Mac?
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:51 pm

*The Money comes from Supporters of the Militia and Those who come from off world and do not stay in felarya who either ow their life to the Militia or Mac Himself ( Mac did save a Billionare from getting eaten by kensha's once and that man provides Funding and such for the Militia to expreess his gratitude towards Mac. the billionare was of japanese desent.)
*They garantee them a home from pool togther resouces ( who said all that joined the Militia are poor?) and bough a piece of land and then immeditaly demmoed a condemed building and buildt a rather tall apartment complex ( try 40 stoires tall and rooms that are 10 m2/3.0 tsubo; 110 sq ft)
*The vacant peice of land did habe some drug dealers on it and so they were removed and sent straight to the Negavian Police.
* No the Militia isnt at complete odds with everyone in Negav,( for the love of frank 3 of them died going into a burning building to save the lifes of 2 dozen people who were trapped their, and the Militia's attacks are not unprovoked, The Vistamals tried to forceably take one of their armories and so the Militia Retailated until peace was talked out with the solarians 7 years ago, Drug dealer and crimminals on the other hand hate the militia with a passion,
* The attack by Mac was made when he tried to get out of the city when The Vistamals ( primarly) tried to take the advance weapons and armour he had while he was at home, ( they tried to cover it up as a drug bust but that fell apart when the investagaters discovered the truth. and sentences were passed around, ) and honestly you can not try to take a Vossian supersoldiers weapons away from me without a fight. ( the very fact the idiots decided to try anything violent with a professional supersoldier was bad enough.)

am i glad you asked these questions to me and i am also gad that this time around i was able to explian all or most of the meaning of the militia and mac without writting the numerous stories that would accompany a complete expliantion ( trust me had a virus, lost a lot of data, but be glad i write on paper first, but that aslo means once agian im backloged with work *sigh* i just cant get a break and i just keep writting stories.
Back to top Go down
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:55 pm

Most of what you've just written conflicts with established Felaryan canon or just plain doesn't make sense. Also, try to get back on topic. If you need to write this much just to explain the inaccuracies, then perhaps you should make a thread.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Prof.Nekko wrote:
I'm sure some criminals from the lower sections of Negav may recruit them to assist in their crime sprees, as sweatshop workers, or as predator bait, though some preds may find using children as a shield disgusting and eat the criminal instead.

This brought up the following scene in my mind (because I am a terrible person):

Naga creeps up on crying neko child.
The naga reaches for the kid when suddenly...
Chris Hansen: "Why don't you have a seat?"
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 pm

lol

But then the naga might say, "Have us eat? Your grammar's a little off but sure, why not?" *proceeds to gobble everyone up*
Back to top Go down
PrinnyDood
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
PrinnyDood

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 am

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
This brought up the following scene in my mind (because I am a terrible person):

Naga creeps up on crying neko child.
The naga reaches for the kid when suddenly...
Chris Hansen: "Why don't you have a seat?"

Hahah, you win 9001 Internets, good sir. lol!

But yeah, orphan neko kittens make me cry.

I figure good old accidental death kills quite a few folks in Negav. Something heavy falls on you. Something heavy rolls over you. Something sharp is propelled through you at high velocity as a result of a crazy alchemist's experiments. Bam: adorable baby neko kitten orphans. *sniff*

If I were a billionaire in Negav, I would adopt them all.

And train them as my ninja army.
Back to top Go down
http://prinnydood-abides.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 pm

you know there are other things that could happen, like the kitten waking up and finding themself on a table *think of Alien abdouction*
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 am

Orphan neko kittens?
I'm pretty sure that most people would adopt simply because of the kawaiiness.
And yes I would adopt a orphan neko kitten and raise as my sidekick to destroy the world...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orphan Neko Kitten   Orphan Neko Kitten - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphan Neko Kitten
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2