Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demi-human integration initiative

Go down 
+6
Slimetoad
2Ron2R
Shady Knight
Jætte_Troll
TheLightLost
rcs619
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

Demi-human integration initiative - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi-human integration initiative   Demi-human integration initiative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Grave wrote:
Still, neeras and tinies should be considered as well, they have just as much to contribute to both society and the isolon fist!

An Isolon Fist neera... with her neko partner. That would be.... interesting.

If I were the Neera I'd be extremely suspicious of any offers to give me a "Neko bath."
Back to top Go down
Black Aquila
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Black Aquila

PostSubject: Re: Demi-human integration initiative   Demi-human integration initiative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:34 am

Heh, this reminds me of the talk I had with CauldronBorn a few weeks back about how my character, Vashta Ree Nerada, finding her way into the employ of a Magiocrat or the Isolon Fist.
Of course, she's not a Demi-human, but a Dusk Nymph, however the basic principle is still the same.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Demi-human integration initiative   Demi-human integration initiative - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 am

rcs619 wrote:
Im sure there would be jobs that a Neera would be good at. Tasks requiring extreme precision, that their tiny hands would be great at. Small scultures maybe? Or watchmaking? Neera would definately need a work pass though, since they are usually required to stay wtihin that one area within the city.

Neeras are thought to be a minority among Negav's tinies. The majority are tomthumbs. But the same rules apply to all tinies. Technically, they're supposed to reside in Pelnepi, the segregated area where they're both kept under supervision and protected, with the cooperation of coopted tiny leaders (the Board of Councillors). In practice, it's thought that the large majority of Negav's tinies live outside Pelnepi, scattered around the city - and this is probably even more true for neeras than for tomthumbs. Theoretically, tinies outside Pelnepi can be arrested, and even expelled from Negav if they're repeat "offenders". In practice, the city's authorities realised centuries ago that the tinies just weren't going to stay segregated, and penalties for the overwhelmingly numerous "offenders" aren't actually applied. (Not least because there's probably no room for them all in Pelnepi, and the Board would likely not take kindly to the city authorities cramming hordes of homeless tinies into the small town.) Plus, there is indeed a market for tiny employees, so it makes good business sense to allow them to work throughout Negav.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demi-human integration initiative   Demi-human integration initiative - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demi-human integration initiative
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2