Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+75
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
Oldman40k2003
Venom Agato
vore4life99
DaNoob13
DarkOne
Ilceren
McKindle
2Ron2R
AzureJass
HeavenlessStar
Boris92
Malahite
hhhat09
FalconJudge
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Paltiel
Greyman
timing2
Rezec
/Fish/
Tango
Beefnautz
Pendragon
sadisticnerd
Axel Hunter
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Darkstorm Zero
Black Aquila
ZionAtriedes
Iavlas
Silent_eric
TryMeIke
French snack
Saironthis
walkingbyself
Black Hole Fragment
Primeval Hunter
Nyaha
Krisexy26
gwadahunter2222
Vaderaz
zersergathant
TheArchvile
TheLightLost
AisuKaiko
itsmeyouidiot
CauldronBorn24
Slimetoad
Feadraug
Amaroq
macdaddy
The Ultimate
Claire
sparkythechu
Pim18
Jasconius
kikijonson
Anime-Junkie
luke112
aethernavale
Shady Knight
buddha66667
Prof.Nekko
Karbo
Jætte_Troll
Solomon
Sehoolighan
Grave
rcs619
Stabs
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

General Q and A - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:49 am

It think the Flora is just to indicate that she uses plants. Although given that apparently she can make vines grow out of her body and also has peculiar spots all over her, I'd like to see her as a crossbreed.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:08 pm

buddha66667 wrote:
Perhaps I read the wrong thread because I assumed that you meant "The thing with the Immortality issue." thread and I couldn't find anything relating to how the soil worked in regards to diseases where the body attacks itself. If I read the wrong thread could you give me the name of the correct one, or better yet just link me to it?

The thread you refer to was only the most recent one started in regards to these issues. Within that thread however I posted a link to the other thread. Posted again.

Additional discussion can be found here (disease) and here (medicine).
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:04 am

The flora fairy actually refers to a specie I have imagined. It's not done yet but I'll add it later ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:56 am

I have a question: When is a character considered Canon?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

Simple; when they are in the wiki.

However it's a little unclear whether or not the characters listed under "known X" (X being the species) are considered canon. They're in the wiki, but have no bio in the character page.

(Remember; you must still ask before using a character in the wiki. You are expected to ask permission before using other ideas, or at least notify the creator.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Simple; when they are in the wiki.

However it's a little unclear whether or not the characters listed under "known X" (X being the species) are considered canon. They're in the wiki, but have no bio in the character page.

(Remember; you must still ask before using a character in the wiki. You are expected to ask permission before using other ideas, or at least notify the creator.)
Of course I ask before I use someone's character! How do you get your character on the wiki?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:16 am

The answer is again simple: You don't.

The best way to get a character into the wiki is to not try. Actively trying to get stuff into the wiki is a really good way to not get anything in there.

Everyone who got their character on there was just doing what they liked. They weren't really trying to get their characters there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Pim18
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Ok then I'll just continue my stories.
Thanks for the answers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:16 am

Just a question that's been annoying me. What would happen if someone tried something like a rope to themselves and to something stable on the ground and crossed the edge of the Felarian sky? Would they be able to get back? If not, what would happen if they tried to pull themself back in?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Let's see if I am capable of answering this question. The end of the Felaryan plane occurs across the plane that the atmosphere would end and open space would begin. At this infinitely thin plane is a portal of sorts. This portal allows for two things matter to exit and photons (light) to enter. Given that matter may only exit anything caught between the two would find that while they could see through to the part of them caught on the other side of the end of the Felaryan plane; they would not be able to pull the part of them trapped on the other side. Looking through from the other side of the plane one would find that they would be incapable of seeing the rest of themselves or Felarya for that mater.

Being caught between the two planes would also have several major health risks namely the lack of blood flow between body parts. For example an arm caught going through to space would fill with blood until it could no longer hold anymore as the blood trapped in it would not be able to work its way back to the heart, the same arm however being stuck on the Felaryan half of the plane would find that while the heart could take the blood from the arm would not be able to pump blood back to it. Another interesting affect of being trapped on between the two would be how your senses would react. The human body runs on electrical impulses; electricity being the movement of electrons, and electrons being matter. Using the arm once again, an arm trapped on the space end of the plane would find that while they could move the arm freely they would have no sensation in the arm. An arm trapped on the Felaryan side of the plane would not be able to move, but would retain full sensation.

So going back to your question no, they would not be able to pull themselves back in. If they tried they would find that the action would be equivalent to you trying to push over the Empire State Building with your bare hands; an utterly and completely impossible task.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
The answer is again simple: You don't.

The best way to get a character into the wiki is to not try. Actively trying to get stuff into the wiki is a really good way to not get anything in there.

Everyone who got their character on there was just doing what they liked. They weren't really trying to get their characters there.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Quote :
Buhdda's post

Or to put it simply...

We ask that everyone please keep their arms and legs inside of the dimesnsional plane at all times.

Assuming you passed all the way through the plane, you wouldn't be able to come back. Its one way. You would pop out at a random point in space, with nothing behind you to pull yourself back through. The rope would probably end up cut, or something.

Also, where are you going to get a 600km rope? O: Do you get a discount for buying in bulk like that?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Or to put it simply in a different way: why would you want to do something like that? What could someone possibly gain from that?
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:57 pm

say I've been meaning to ask, how long does it take Crisis, on average to go from the Giant Tree, to the Chordoni Waterfalls to see Vivian Question
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Solomon wrote:
say I've been meaning to ask, how long does it take Crisis, on average to go from the Giant Tree, to the Chordoni Waterfalls to see Vivian Question

About a day.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:01 am

I Have a quick question...in the fairy kingdom...what kind of Non-hybrid or Fairy gian predators are there...I checked the Wiki and it only says the Hybrid Races, Fairies and some spirits live there...are there any other giant preds like Tonorions, Kensha beasts...things of those sorts...
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 am

I doubt Tonorions or Kenshas would be there, only because I doubt they would be able to get over the "divide" or even be allowed in, given how they could be dangerous to the fairies themselves, though given the nature of Kensha beasts, their might be a unique species found there.. There might be Edgar Dragons, as they are said to be found in several magic-rich regions, which would likely include the Fairy Kingdom. There are also Magic Elementals, and given their nature, they would likely be able to take any form that they please to.
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am

I have a few questions

#1 how would Anna react towards a male Giant

#2 what would it take for a male Giant to become friends with Arale

#3 do all of Anna's friends know she was once a Human Question
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:35 am

Jasconius wrote:
I doubt Tonorions or Kenshas would be there, only because I doubt they would be able to get over the "divide" or even be allowed in, given how they could be dangerous to the fairies themselves, though given the nature of Kensha beasts, their might be a unique species found there.. There might be Edgar Dragons, as they are said to be found in several magic-rich regions, which would likely include the Fairy Kingdom. There are also Magic Elementals, and given their nature, they would likely be able to take any form that they please to.

i want to avoid elemenals since they can be comunicated with...i need a nasy big pred...fauna if you will XD...

i'll look into the edgar dragon though...i'm kinda leaning torwrds a kencha beast though
Back to top Go down
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Solomon wrote:
I have a few questions

#1 how would Anna react towards a male Giant

#2 what would it take for a male Giant to become friends with Arale

#3 do all of Anna's friends know she was once a Human Question

1: Not interested and grumpy.

2: You don't try.

3: More than likely.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 am

A quick question...how does entering Negav through the main bridge that is to the north work out...d you have to pass through security or are you just allowed to walk right in?... (With gaurds near the enterance of course)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 am

There are guards there who will check on individuals deemed suspicious, like Gunther (I don't think people are lenient of tall guys who seems to hide things in trenchcoats and wearing a huge hat) or if the mages' identification spell detect something suspicious. I see it kinda like airport security, only I don't think they really need a metal detector.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:30 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
There are guards there who will check on individuals deemed suspicious, like Gunther (I don't think people are lenient of tall guys who seems to hide things in trenchcoats and wearing a huge hat) or if the mages' identification spell detect something suspicious. I see it kinda like airport security, only I don't think they really need a metal detector.

Alright thanks for the answere...I'm asking because I want to know if it would be easiy from my OC Eihcra who is a half fairy to enter the city...if she hids her wings under her robe...
Back to top Go down
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 pm

a quick question. has anyone here ever seen the 1987 version of a movie called The Thing from another world, I was thinking if something like the alien from the movie were to get lose in Felarya nothing would be safe from it
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Solomon wrote:
a quick question. has anyone here ever seen the 1987 version of a movie called The Thing from another world, I was thinking if something like the alien from the movie were to get lose in Felarya nothing would be safe from it

This is not a question.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next