Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Q and A

Go down 
+75
Darth_Nergal
Emerald Electronic
Oldman40k2003
Venom Agato
vore4life99
DaNoob13
DarkOne
Ilceren
McKindle
2Ron2R
AzureJass
HeavenlessStar
Boris92
Malahite
hhhat09
FalconJudge
jedi-explorer
EvilGenius
parameciumkid
Paltiel
Greyman
timing2
Rezec
/Fish/
Tango
Beefnautz
Pendragon
sadisticnerd
Axel Hunter
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Darkstorm Zero
Black Aquila
ZionAtriedes
Iavlas
Silent_eric
TryMeIke
French snack
Saironthis
walkingbyself
Black Hole Fragment
Primeval Hunter
Nyaha
Krisexy26
gwadahunter2222
Vaderaz
zersergathant
TheArchvile
TheLightLost
AisuKaiko
itsmeyouidiot
CauldronBorn24
Slimetoad
Feadraug
Amaroq
macdaddy
The Ultimate
Claire
sparkythechu
Pim18
Jasconius
kikijonson
Anime-Junkie
luke112
aethernavale
Shady Knight
buddha66667
Prof.Nekko
Karbo
Jætte_Troll
Solomon
Sehoolighan
Grave
rcs619
Stabs
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
French snack
French snack

General Q and A - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 am

If it's to be off-forum and not related to Felarya, then yes, I would say that seems more logical.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:43 pm

I have a question. Would it be possible for a giant mermaid and a selachi to mate?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:43 pm

I rather doubt it. I'm sure they can have sex, but I very much doubt they can produce offspring.

I know selachis are a type of merfolk, so sex between a selachi and another mermaid is actually sex between two merfolk, but I would think the physiological differences between them are sufficient to prevent reproduction.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Then I'll just have to go with plan B. Thanks for your help! ^.^
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Nyaha wrote:
I have a question. Would it be possible for a giant mermaid and a selachi to mate?

Frenchsnack pretty addressed it fairly well.

Just for quick referrence. The only known cross-species breeding confirmed to exist is:
- Human x Elf
- Human x Fairy
- Harpy x Male of any species with a penis
- Fairy x Elemental (magical in nature)

Cross-species reproduction is a very rare thing, and really only happens among species who are nearly identical anatomically.
Back to top Go down
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Yeah, I think Silver Scales ended with Remus and Xanthe having a kid. Always wondered if the human/fairy mating was canon or not.
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 am

Would magic involving homunculi and golems be considered necromancy? I'd like some clarification on this topic since there are technicalities around it. For example:

A person who is about to get eaten, uses a last resort spell to transfer his consciousness into the body of a golem which is probably close by. I would not see this as necromancy since it is not manipulating the deceased, in fact, this person is still alive when he uses the spell (if he died and then went into a golem's body, that may be a different story) Yes, this method would have its limitations such as distance and the fact that it would require a complex spell.

So yeah, is this still considered necromancy?
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Quick question about angels and succubi who live in their respective worlds.

Do they live in homes akin to houses or anything similar, or would they just lay around and sleep wherever? I need to know if I should start a story with the angel waking up in a bed or in a bush :P
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Wrong question Aisu.
You should be asking this:
When angels and demons are in their respective realms do they even need sleep?

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Do they? o__o Would they sleep just 'cause?
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:18 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
Do they? o__o Would they sleep just 'cause?

I don't think they need to 'actually' sleep. We are talking of beings that are beyond mortals. They might 'mimic' what we consider sleeping, they can have some time to relax themselves but nothing else, I suppose.

On the question of angels/succubi having their own home, it's a tricky question. I can imagine some might form clans, families (?) or the like and have some common quarters or similar. Can't be sure of it, but I have some doubts about an angel or a succubus owning a proper home...
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Is penis size not really something that fairies care about? I'd imagine it's not as much of an issue as with other humanoid species since fairies can change their size at will. Like, with a sexual relationship between a male human and a female fairy, if the fairy is unsatisfied with him, she can just shrink herself a couple inches and it would make no difference.

(And yes, I am aware that I have a filthy mind, so don't bother pointing it out.)
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:29 pm

I, uhh... I dunno. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't think anyone in the community has contemplated the reaction a fairy would have to someone with a less-than-optimal phallus.

To get the proper answer, I recommend you look at a picture of a penis for as long as you can. That'll enlighten you, perhaps, it helps me with penis-related queries.
Back to top Go down
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 am

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Is penis size not really something that fairies care about? I'd imagine it's not as much of an issue as with other humanoid species since fairies can change their size at will. Like, with a sexual relationship between a male human and a female fairy, if the fairy is unsatisfied with him, she can just shrink herself a couple inches and it would make no difference.

(And yes, I am aware that I have a filthy mind, so don't bother pointing it out.)

AWARD: Most Awkward Question on the Q&A
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 am

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
Well...

itsmeyouidiot wrote:
You and me both, itsmeyouidiot. You and me both.

AisuKaiko wrote:
I, uhh... I dunno. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I don't think anyone in the community has contemplated the reaction a fairy would have to someone with a less-than-optimal phallus.
To be honest, I have, actually.

Comes with a sizechange fetish, a dirty mind, and enough geometry to make your head asplode.

AisuKaiko wrote:
To get the proper answer, I recommend you look at a picture of a penis for as long as you can. That'll enlighten you, perhaps, it helps me with penis-related queries.
After staring at pictures of penises for several hours, I've concluded a few things.

Penises vary widely. Thickness and length are both factors, as is scale to the rest of the body, Itsme, and I assume fairies would vary in their tastes. Some might like it long, some might like it thick, some might like it big and some might like it small. Here's a brief rundown of what are the good and bad points of the proportions. Spoilered to preserve the straightness of some boys- and the lesbianness of some girls.

WARNING- THE FOLLOWING SPOILER CONTAINS MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU REQUIRE. REVEAL AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Spoiler:

You were warned.
Back to top Go down
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Spoiler:

I need a new desk now
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:32 pm

your poor desk D:
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:33 pm

^_^ Lots of laughs. Way to go awkwardness~ <3 It's one of my favourite paranormal powers of the world. ;3
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 pm

The only way to fix your desk is to look at penises. It works for me.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:27 pm

Oh, quick question I'd like to get answered as soon as possible, as I have started the story. o3o

When a denizen of Heaven or Hell leaves their respective world, do they just poof out into Felarya, etc.? Or do they need to go through some sort of portal to take them wherever? And if the latter, would it be the angel/succu itself to open this portal, or would it be in a fixed location in the realm? o3o
Back to top Go down
Paltiel
Helpless prey
Paltiel

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Anyone's thoughts on the matter, if I may please ask?

With all the updates to Negav's security (tip 'o the hat to Rcs619), would it now be impossible to sneak a human-sized naga into the mid or lower tiers, and keep her identity as a naga hidden? Even with magical concealment/illusions/really, really poofy dresses? Razz

I was planning on flying or teleporting her in to avoid any nonsense at the gates.

Thanks! =^_^=

... and AisuKaiko, please lemme take a stab at your query?
Going with Karbo's thoughts that there is no such thing as a singular Heaven or Hell, rather there are many planes that could be described as that, my feeling is that the denizen could teleport (poof) themselves or take a portal, tho' the portal need not persist.

Here's all the thinking behind that... (warning! tl;dr)
Most critters seem to get to Felarya via portal, tho' particularly powerful ones could probably just will themselves there. a magic users could create a portal, though there may be the usual ley-line/place of power requirement at the origin, the destination, or both. There could be a closet in hell that's padlocked, chained, and labeled, "DO NOT OPEN.", etc., leading directly to a similar closet in the Fairy Kingdom. The bottom of a truly gigantic waterfall in Heaven could lead to the Chordoni falls, etc. Just pick any idea that's interesting, or funny; Imagine if someone off-world found a Portals for Dummies book that would only open portals exactly 300 feet above Garnet's head, or the like. The portal may be in a persistent spot at one end, and flop all over the place at its terminus in Felarya.

Just some random, drunken ideas. =^_~=

Last edited by Paltiel on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and horrible butchering of the English language -.-;)
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Ah yes, thanks for your input. I think I have an idea of what I wish to do now :3
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Paltiel wrote:
Anyone's thoughts on the matter, if I may please ask?

With all the updates to Negav's security (tip 'o the hat to Rcs619), would it now be impossible to sneak a human-sized naga into the mid or lower tiers, and keep her identity as a naga hidden? Even with magical concealment/illusions/really, really poofy dresses? Razz

I was planning on flying or teleporting her in avoid any nonsense at the gates.
Are you talking about the isolon fist (touched up by Cliff) or the Investigators? (Cauldronborn's idea).
Anyway, that kind of thing is pretty suspicious. Negav's security is pretty tight; it has to be.
If you teleport in, the investigators will most likely notice and attempt to investigate. Neutralising magic threats and major single target threats is part of their job description.
If this is for a story, and I assume it is, then you could get some interesting avoidance and evasion scenes out of that.
If you want to avoid that, I reckon a jetbike could get a naga in, if the pilot was bribed to ignore his mysterious passenger.

I'm not sure why it's absolutely necessary for a human sized (adult, not baby giant) naga to keep his/her identity hidden, unless they were a criminal, otherwise wanted or obviously dangerous.

Quote :
Here's all the thinking behind that... (warning! tl;dr)
If you think that's tl;dr, then you do not know the forums. Razz That's a short post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Quote :
With all the updates to Negav's security (tip 'o the hat to Rcs619), would it now be impossible to sneak a human-sized naga into the mid or lower tiers, and keep her identity as a naga hidden? Even with magical concealment/illusions/really, really poofy dresses?

Keep in mind, you woudn't really need to keep her hidden.

Demi-humans may not be allowed to own property in Negav, but they aren't going to bar them entrance. Some Negavians may not like them, but I imagine there are some nagas, dridders or harpies that work within Negav. There's always going to be employeers willing to take a risk, especially if demi-humans end up working for less than the average human.
Back to top Go down
Paltiel
Helpless prey
Paltiel

PostSubject: Darn, no more need to catapult her into the city   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
I'm not sure why it's absolutely necessary for a human sized (adult, not baby giant) naga to keep his/her identity hidden, unless they were a criminal, otherwise wanted or obviously dangerous.
Oh, that's horrible. Now how will I ever get her into Nega..er.. what?? Surprised
Y'mean all Negavians don't enthusiastically chase human sized nagas with torches and pitchforks at the merest sight of 'em?
That makes my job so much easier...

Thank you! Here, have a virtual pat onna back (or chocolate bar, if you prefer that) as thanks. ^__^
Yes, this is going to find its way into a story, and maybe even some art.

rcs619 wrote:
Keep in mind, you woudn't really need to keep her hidden.

Demi-humans may not be allowed to own property in Negav, but they aren't going to bar them entrance. Some Negavians may not like them, but I imagine there are some nagas, dridders or harpies that work within Negav. There's always going to be employeers willing to take a risk, especially if demi-humans end up working for less than the average human.
I see.. That changes everything. I've been going under the incorrect premise that demi-humans get chased out of Negav as soon as they're spotted, based on the city's treatment of Nekos. Time to re-read the Negav entries on the wiki. ^^;

Thank you for the correction, is much appreciated. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Q and A   General Q and A - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Q and A
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next