Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Naga Sarah (need help)

Go down 
+8
Feadraug
ZionAtriedes
Jætte_Troll
rcs619
buddha66667
Anime-Junkie
Shady Knight
Amaroq
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 am

don't worry, I think I got an idea that everyone will agree to... I don't want to spoil everything, but the people who already know that they don't want to read my story may read this spoiler so they get to know how I'm going to shrink her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://xxamaroqxx.deviantart.com
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 am

Amaroq wrote:
don't worry, I think I got an idea that everyone will agree to... I don't want to spoil everything, but the people who already know that they don't want to read my story may read this spoiler so they get to know how I'm going to shrink her.

Spoiler:

I don't know the rest, but I think it's a good idea. I said I'd be looking forward to your story and even if I spoiled myself on that particular part, I had to do it in order to see if it's something that would work or not. And I see this is a good way to get what you were looking for.

gt500x wrote:
There is nothing you can do about that my friend. I know some of you are frustrated, but this is the nature of the beast. There will be much abusing. You must learn to deal with it. Learn to dance like me. I have my bells in my hands now. I shall do the dance of joy to lift this fog of frustration!

You're misunderstanding my worry that people will abuse of this things with someone's frustration. I'm in no way frustrated, I was just expressing that some people will not understand that there are things that are very rare and can't be used every time they feel like. It's just asking for some control, not being frustrated at something.

Please, re-read my posts in this thread and you'll see that frustration isn't what I transmit.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am

ZionAtriedes wrote:
You see, that's reasonable, I think. I wish agreements like that could be reached more often, instead of having to come out of bickering like this.

Amaroq, when we reference the wiki, it isn't because of some obsession. It's because it's a tool we use to prevent people from coming in and saying "I haz a giunt neeko who can shoot eyeblastz and will disstroy negav and eet all da pewny humans hahahaha". I know that's not what you intended at all, not by a long-shot, but understand that the usual anti-wiki argument frustrates us, because people don't understand why it's there. We have people thinking that anything goes, and that the setting is little more than toilet paper to wipe your ass with.
Hmmmm well yeah, I understand what point you are going at. I respect that and I hereby apology for having it overdone a little bit with my temper, it just feels like some people tend to overdo it with the details either and don't care about the rest. I DO understand the sense and necessarity of the wiki, but I don't understand how tight some people cling to every single word. Stabs did a great example how one could do it without ignoring the wiki content, but most people here in this thread just said "you can't do that, full stop" and this missing alternative was the thing, that made me angry. However, I'll try to control my temper a bit more next time.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 am

Amaroq wrote:
I hereby apology for having it overdone a little bit with my temper
Well, I have no idea what that's like. Laughing

I think this matter arose from a little misunderstanding, though it was of course made worse by certain catalysts. Yes, a lot of us are very detail-oriented, myself included. It's not because we're trying to cramp anyone's style, it's because we think that completely disregarding details is a dangerous path. Yeah, of course there are exceptions, but try to explain them well!

That just about wraps this little spat up. I suppose our other problems can be addressed... elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 am

There, I believe this will do.
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 am

Quote :
Species/ Race: Small Naga (Originally Naga)
Naga = Human sized naga
Giant Naga = Giant Naga

Just a terminology thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Amaroq
Great warrior
Great warrior
Amaroq

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 am

ok, edited that, thanks AJ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Naga Sarah (need help)   My Naga Sarah (need help) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Naga Sarah (need help)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3