Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?

Go down 
+12
TheArchvile
Krisexy26
Prof.Nekko
Vaderaz
aethernavale
zersergathant
Nyaha
Asuroth
luke112
Shady Knight
Anime-Junkie
Nickonaquamagna
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Empty
PostSubject: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:14 am

(Let's just take it for granted that this Naga is human sized and, despite still being able to, would not try to eat you... neither would the fairy.)

A Naga's tail could take up a lot of space, maybe a whole couch or three, leaving no room to sit with them unless they "cuddle" you with their tail. XD
If you want to keep them a secret, they could be very quiet (or at least, I assume) and probably wouldn't be difficult to take care of, aside from possibly having a HUGE appetite.

I don't mean to talk about them like some sort of "pet", just trying to sound practical. XD

A Fairy wouldn't need to eat much, since they could just shrink down to tomthumb size and eat then. It would also be easier for them to avoid being discovered. Fairies can be terrible pranksters (at least, based on what I've heard) and may destroy things like your electrical appliances without realizing just how much damage they've done.

Anyhow.... slightly more in depth than last time, but which to you think could make a better roommate?
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:19 am

Nickonaquamagna wrote:
leaving no room to sit with them unless they "cuddle" you with their tail. XD
Yes Very Happy

Nickonaquamagna wrote:
If you want to keep them a secret, they could be very quiet (or at least, I assume) and probably wouldn't be difficult to take care of, aside from possibly having a HUGE appetite.
Considering how much I eat, it'd just be like cooking for another one of me.

Also, snakes are something I've had to deal with for a long time, living in Australia.
Would it be a venomous naga?

Last edited by Anime-Junkie on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 am

This is difficult. On one hand, Nagas are usually less emotional emotional than fairies and they could satisfy your same-size vore fetish if the "prey" is something like a melon instead of a person. On the other hand, fairies would be affectionate and makes routine seem more lively. Hmm... can I take a third option?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 am

do I really have to chose?

On one hand the naga i can cuddle with

On the other hand though i can pull pranks with a fairy

zerg i cant chose, lets say I'll take both
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am

Arrrg...that is a very difficult choice! But overall I do think I'd have to go with the naga, the line about the cuddling sold it for sure heh.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Ooh, another hard one! ^.^ I'd have to go with Fairy, though, 'cuz her chest would make a comfy bed to sleep on. <3 Heeheehee~
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
zersergathant
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
zersergathant

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:51 pm

I'm actually not big on the idea of being cuddled by a naga, because that's pretty similar to what she'd do to her prey before eating it. Aside from that, there's the issues of space and food- I eat a lot by myself, if had to feed myself AND a naga, I'd need three jobs. So no naga roomie for me. A fairy, on the other hand, wouldn't needto eat as much, take up as much space, and best of all, I'd be perfectly comfortable being cuddled by her. Fairy for me, then.
Back to top Go down
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:25 pm

You're forgetting an important aspect of having a fairy roomie:

"Marrying a fairy is scary anyway, it's one thing to have a wife who makes you feel small when she gets angry. It's entirely another thing to have a wife who makes you small when she gets angry."

^ This should not be overlooked, despite not being married to said roomie.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:26 pm

But nagas can do something similar given that they carry a lot of snake traits.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Vaderaz
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
Vaderaz

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

Naga, definitely =D
Though both cases are interesting ones...
But yes, the naga hug really wins a lot of points xD
Back to top Go down
http://vaderaz.deviantart.com/
Prof.Nekko
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Prof.Nekko

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Naga hands down, she's far less likely to eat me after all, since a fairy has the shrinking magic and the like, plus she could keep the house rodent free.
Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:09 pm

fairy, all the way
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Both!
Arg, why are these so HARD! Assuming both are female, that is.
In the end though, I think I'd choose the naga. Why?

Naga cuddling! Very Happy

Plus I have the space for one, she could roam free since I live in the middle of friggin' nowhere in the woods... Well, not in winter at -40... can't dress a naga for winter ^^ (lol, just got a visual of a naga in a huge sock...)
And I honestly don't think they eat that much, their size must be atleast somewhat compensated by the fact they're part snake.

Now quit it with the difficult decisions!
Back to top Go down
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm

LOL, I just imagined a buncha tiny nagas in Christmas stockings!!! X3
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 am

TheArchvile wrote:

Plus I have the space for one, she could roam free since I live in the middle of friggin' nowhere in the woods... Well, not in winter at -40... can't dress a naga for winter ^^ (lol, just got a visual of a naga in a huge sock...)

Laughing Why had no-one ever thought of that?

Difficult question indeed... A fairy of naga roommate both sound appealing, so long as they're "safe". I can't choose!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Random tale: A dridder and a naga break social norms and are friends. As an experiment, the naga asks for something that she could use as clothes, and the (giant) dridder fashions an enormous sock.

On a more relevant note: I dunno what I'd pick. I like fairy wings, and for some reason their more "cute" charm really gets to me. I see nagas as more of a "beauty" than a "cutie". Granted with a fairy no doubt I'd be face palming for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Guh. Better question: why do people seem to assume that I work two jobs just to share an apartment? Just sayin'.

See, I'm not going to lie, I'm a very paranoid person. Either one could be a threat to me while I sleep. I'd say the naga, as it would be much easier to implement security procedures.
Back to top Go down
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Hahaha! Archmage would have a permanent facepalm print on his face!
Or even a facepalm tan Laughing
A naga in a sock would be even funnier 'cause without their belly scales they can't slither properly, only squirm around... Hilarity would no doubt ensue. Laughing
Don't think security procedures would be necessary, we're assuming the fairy or naga would be a friend. Unless people have a tendency to share an appartment with strangers? I know I wouldn't, be it with a human or otherwise...
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

TheArchvile wrote:

Don't think security procedures would be necessary, we're assuming the fairy or naga would be a friend.
You do realize that I do the same for members of my family, yes?
Back to top Go down
Iavlas
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:55 am

Id go with the fairy, an all out prank war (which i don't think i have a snowballs chance of winning) sounds like it would be a lot of fun, till she messes with my coffee maker, then it is on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?   Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Roomie 2- Fairy or Naga?
Page 1 of 1