Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+167
Sybiro
XionGaTaosenai
The Sketch Knight
Syronael
Gamma
Ryanel
mossagateturtle
Lockheed X-17
Nathairach
Rakrthle
Bluehorizon
Nakita
Xander of Skyeatu
Jormungdang
Sprix
AuriatheWriter
iZyren
BoltAscendent
Bandur Khan
Scryangi
dragon808tr
CauldronBorn24
nipa101
Scorpio
Makaze
cooer121
Savixeon
Sandishy
ravaging vixen
Melany
space_samurai
Redstiza
Fanara
ConstantLime
voraphilexpert
Ashes
Balthazaar
Mr. I
Crunch
MiniPanda
Americanhero45
string fountain
deng
DuskTheNaga
Evernight
enviousofsnakes
Sigurd
Valerian
Thirteen
Mage of Mist
Jacques_W
CrisisOperations
CThompson17
Halian
Metagenic
Echo
Nephilim
Emerald Electronic
Myde-Mia
Saen Kel
Canada's Mike
Venom Agato
Oblivions End
drizztmonk
gooigooi3642
JohnboyX
sparkythechu
Thywolf
Zephyr102
Telemachus
Grave
Theorem
getawsome
boomerang
EdgedWeaponAgain
MendozaProject
bramblebelly
Shady Knight
Darth_Nergal
Merku
Ilceren
DarkOne
Komandr2465
brothejr
keroko
Zomman
Scififmyth
Boris92
SpectrumGirl
Razor
MissVyra
hhhat09
Chihiro Fujisaki
vore4life99
kikijonson
Oldman40k2003
Gentelman
AlienJuggernaut
Genowing
Prof.Nekko
Somekindofragamuffin
eusuna
world_slayer
EvilGenius
Zhivago
oishi1
jedi-explorer
AzureJass
Malahite
BobTheNinja
parameciumkid
racemaster7
Rodeo
itsmeyouidiot
rubythewitch
Slick46
luke112
Black Hole Fragment
/Fish/
sishenfan
Solomon
Nintenfan81
Unit ZER0
Asuroth
LamiaSybaris
etaine
mephisto
rcs619
BradRepko
Feadraug
kaitheguy1234
Dearville
MetaSkipper
Billyblue999
Stabs
Beallis
Krisexy26
Reptillian
AisuKaiko
Beefnautz
the hitman
McKindle
xanna2011
Mr. Delicious
noneofurbussiness
MrNobody13
zersergathant
Ronoc
Iavlas
Pendragon
Vaderaz
Anime-Junkie
Darkstorm Zero
tiny-jedi-master
Silent_eric
NightFlash
French snack
Sehoolighan
Archmage_Bael
Para-celsus
Black Aquila
Nyaha
TheLightLost
Amaroq
Karbo
ZionAtriedes
The Ultimate
171 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

Introduce yourself - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Easy there peop-Oh, wait, everything is settled... Nevermind. Razz

So welcome to the forums. Just remember to have fun and follow the rules. You can have fun even when following the rules. xD
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
eusuna
Helpless prey
eusuna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 am

Feadraug wrote:
Hello and welcome aboard, Eusuna. Be sure to have fun around. Smile
thank u.
(late reply due to a manoth without internet
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:05 am

Hello new peoples.

Don't fall into the wood chippers!
Back to top Go down
Chihiro Fujisaki
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Chihiro Fujisaki

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:31 am

You know I have never introduced myself before, despite advice that I should. HI! I have been here for a while now, you can call me Shadow, or Andrew, I really don't care which Very Happy I love video games >.> Like I would marry them but sadly my girlfriend would not like that. Anyone who likes Zelda, Assassins Creed, Resident Evil, Kingdom Hearts, MW, and other badass games is my best friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:17 am

Hello again, and welcome. I recently finished a playthrough of LTTP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am

You wanna know what game is really badass? Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes. Play eeeet, pleeease! T.T The franchise doesn't get enough attention since Japan screwed up the overseas release of the series!
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 pm

I make games if that counts. scratch Ah well. Welcome to the Forums, Shadow. Hope you like it here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
hhhat09
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
hhhat09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello! you can call me simply Hat, asw saying hhhat09 gets repetitive real fast, believe me
This is not the first online forum I've joined, but it is one I will not lose ANY interest in soon Wink
I have been a lurker for a wihle, and finally joined to get a Idea I had out there,
though I need to work on descriptions Neutral
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

hhhat09 wrote:
Hello! you can call me simply Hat, asw saying hhhat09 gets repetitive real fast, believe me
This is not the first online forum I've joined, but it is one I will not lose ANY interest in soon Wink
I have been a lurker for a wihle, and finally joined to get a Idea I had out there,
though I need to work on descriptions Neutral

Greetings, Hat.

I will be one of the moderators during your stay. Please enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 am

Hiya Hat. I'd love to get to know you at some point. If you stop by the chat sometimes, maybe we'll get to talk. ^_^ Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 pm

Greetings Hat.

Oh yes, obey stabs. He's a big scary moderator! :O

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MissVyra
Tasty morsel
MissVyra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Sorry folks, I seem to have neglected to post here!

I'm Vyra! A pleasure to meet all of you. I found Felarya through a few friends of mine, though they don't participate in the community. They're only there for the pictures, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
kaitheguy1234
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
kaitheguy1234

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Welcome MissVyra!
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome! Vyra huh? Makes you soudn hacker-like to me or all magey. Either way welcome! Hope yopu enjoy your stay here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 am

Nice to formally greet you, Miss Vyra! ^.^ I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:08 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Sup. Nice to meet you all. I found out about Felarya recently and I thought it was awesome. I'm into manga, anime and all that crap so I was automatically interested in it. I don't really focus on the vore part of Felarya that much, the reason I stayed was because I find it friggen hilarious. I've already started on my own characters and stories, and the idea of Superbeings called "creators" *wink, wink* are mentioned as to give myself the opportunity to cameo in my stories. Oh and also, I know it makes me sound like a complete idiot referring to myself as awesome just to remain anonymous, you can call me by the name of a character I made for my other stories: Razor. Sorry about the long post, I find it hard to shut up. ehehe...
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

that's fine. its a great world even without focusing on vore. it often depends on your point of view and the amount of focus you put into a particular aspect. focusing on the vore or the nature or the characters together or independently can greatly change one's opinion of the realm, so don't feel obligated to like any certain part because of preconceptions Razz Also, focusing on nature, or characters more than vore doens't mean that vore isn't any less a part of the realm. (for those who read this and are concerned about such)

also, welcome to the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Oh wow! ^.^ You even have your signature done and everything! Well, welcome to the forum, Razor! I'm Nyaha, someone widely considered very, if not overly, friendly around here. I hope we can become friends soon! And like my siggy says, if you ever see me in the chatbox, please, don't hesitate to pop in and have a chat with me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razor
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Razor

Location : Mah house at the base of the giant tree. A few Predators are waiting for me outside with pitchforks. Or are they just forks...?

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I'll start working on some bios for my characters so anyone who wants to use em' can. Unfortunately Karbo, the majority of my characters will be Nagas due to the idea of Soul Fangs. (Diamond Naga Teeth with magical properties, only obtainable by saving a Naga's life from something they fear, I'll explain it in detail later) Sorry 'bout that. Guess I'll have to settle for my stories being non-canon like most people. But I don't really mind. As long as they're out there. That's what matters. Smile
Back to top Go down
SpectrumGirl
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
SpectrumGirl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi. I'm SpectrumGirl. I am a planeswalker, so I can walk between planes of existance through the void between the planes known as the Blind Eternities. I'm also a princess of Alara, my home plane. In Alara, instead of kings and queens, princes and princesses rule their lands. They are very powerful and are almost always planeswalkers.

Some people say that I'm rather unusual, for many reasons. Mainly, it's because I love quicksand. Either way, I'm glad to be here.

Last edited by SpectrumGirl on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding sig)
Back to top Go down
Boris92
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
Boris92

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Welcome, welcome everyone! I know I'm seriously late to the welcoming party, but still! Make yourselves at home! (But clean up after yourselves. You don't want a predator to follow the trail right to you!)
Back to top Go down
EvilGenius
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

eah, nothing too strange, and what is there not to like about quicksand? anyway welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Quicksand, huh? I'll have to suggest that to Mir. Anyway, welcome to the forum, Spectrum! ^_^
Back to top Go down
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Welcome to Felarya, SpectrumGirl!
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next